New Club for 2013

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

To Mati
Star Player
Star Player

Re: New Club for 2013

Post by To Mati »

Der kaiser wrote:Hi Jogabonito - just wishing you luck in setting everything up. Being involved in Club administration, it involves work on a daily basis just to organise the simplest of things, so all the best in your endeavours.

There is a wider issue here though in the one that Nugget has raised and I tend to also agree with him that the SAASL need to look at tightening up entry requirements for any new clubs. I'm not suggesting they ban the creation of new clubs in certain areas, but at the moment it seems like anybody can go and set up a Club, even in situations when it may not be best for the league as a whole.

Clubs that have poor administration generally fail, but more importantly, when they fail they affect the broader league - situations like Allstars United - where they formed in the last 5 years and struggled administratively (poor or no line marking, didn't mow the lawn on the pitch, struggle with Club referees and linesmen etc) and then pulled out of the Div 2 Saturday League this year a week out from the start of the competition, leaving that league with 9 teams.

There is also the issue of Clubs that may be banned or suspended from the SAASL just reforming under a new name with 80% of the same players.

New clubs and growth of the game should always be welcomed, but in my opinion there is little point in continually adding new clubs if there are no minimum requirements (constitutions, executive committees, minimum number of players, bonds, minimum % of players new to the league etc).

Anyway, good luck Jogabonito and all the best, but i definitely think long term the Amatuer league needs to think about putting minimum requirements around the formation of new clubs so that the league has strong, vibrant and sustainable Clubs that are here for many years to come.
Some valid points here - especially with banned clubs who try to re-enter the competition. But some of the things you have highlighted such as poor line marking, lawns not mowed etc have also occurred at clubs who have got the numbers, dollars and support and are in the higher divisions. As for teams folding in the 11th hour, I guarantee there would be another club who would quickly put there hand up to step up a division. To redo the fixtures is another issue but with the use of software these days it can take 5 mins to generate a new one. I have done it myself.

Lets keep the big picture in mind. This is an amateur competition and if a bunch of mates wish to enter a team into the competition for a social kick-about and are able to follow all the existing policies in place then there should be very little to stop them. If they had tightened the entry requirements years ago, then some of today's clubs which are doing well for themselves may not even be here.

5cougarsthanx
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by 5cougarsthanx »

I mean no disrespect JogaBonito but the heading of your thread should be "New TEAM for 2013" not new CLUB. When you are not fussed about hiring a piece of turf that you call HOME, and when you cant even buy a crappy sausage cooked on a $40 bbq from Bunnings at a game you are hosting, sorry, but that's not a club mate. It seems like your plans are quite selfish. "Yeah, we will use someone elses ground all season, leave them with the headaches and Yeah, let them bring their own food if they want to eat". Seems like it is all about what you guys want but when you join the SAASL, there should be some responsibilty on each club to pull their weight. You "fly by nighter teams" do only harm to the competition. It gets too hard one year, you will pull up stumps and resort to playing at your local reserve again. Start your own league with groups that have the same needs. Your needs can be fulfilled by playing at a park anyway. TOO MANY TEAMS ALREADY IN THIS ASSOCIATION!!! The SAASL should be axing some more teams, not incepting teams. I agree with NUGGETT entirely! Contact the collegiate league Joga!
CROYDON COUGARS SC Est 1999

5cougarsthanx
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by 5cougarsthanx »

To Mati wrote:
Der kaiser wrote:Hi Jogabonito - just wishing you luck in setting everything up. Being involved in Club administration, it involves work on a daily basis just to organise the simplest of things, so all the best in your endeavours.

There is a wider issue here though in the one that Nugget has raised and I tend to also agree with him that the SAASL need to look at tightening up entry requirements for any new clubs. I'm not suggesting they ban the creation of new clubs in certain areas, but at the moment it seems like anybody can go and set up a Club, even in situations when it may not be best for the league as a whole.

Clubs that have poor administration generally fail, but more importantly, when they fail they affect the broader league - situations like Allstars United - where they formed in the last 5 years and struggled administratively (poor or no line marking, didn't mow the lawn on the pitch, struggle with Club referees and linesmen etc) and then pulled out of the Div 2 Saturday League this year a week out from the start of the competition, leaving that league with 9 teams.

There is also the issue of Clubs that may be banned or suspended from the SAASL just reforming under a new name with 80% of the same players.

New clubs and growth of the game should always be welcomed, but in my opinion there is little point in continually adding new clubs if there are no minimum requirements (constitutions, executive committees, minimum number of players, bonds, minimum % of players new to the league etc).

Anyway, good luck Jogabonito and all the best, but i definitely think long term the Amatuer league needs to think about putting minimum requirements around the formation of new clubs so that the league has strong, vibrant and sustainable Clubs that are here for many years to come.
Some valid points here - especially with banned clubs who try to re-enter the competition. But some of the things you have highlighted such as poor line marking, lawns not mowed etc have also occurred at clubs who have got the numbers, dollars and support and are in the higher divisions. As for teams folding in the 11th hour, I guarantee there would be another club who would quickly put there hand up to step up a division. To redo the fixtures is another issue but with the use of software these days it can take 5 mins to generate a new one. I have done it myself.

Lets keep the big picture in mind. This is an amateur competition and if a bunch of mates wish to enter a team into the competition for a social kick-about and are able to follow all the existing policies in place then there should be very little to stop them. If they had tightened the entry requirements years ago, then some of today's clubs which are doing well for themselves may not even be here.
Well that did not happen it Saturday Div 2 this year did it?? Has left a void for the entire season in this particular division. The SAASL has a resposibility to do the right thing by all members and registered players, and allowing another fly by nighter team into the competition is not the right thing to do by it's members. Sorry Joga, but I fell strongly about this as our club has been affected by this issue, like many others.
CROYDON COUGARS SC Est 1999

To Mati
Star Player
Star Player

Post by To Mati »

5cougarsthanx wrote: Well that did not happen it Saturday Div 2 this year did it??
And that's my point exactly. The SAASL didn't even ask anyone did they?
It was the easy option to have a bye in the round, rather than redo the fixtures.

Steve#4
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Steve#4 »

To Mati wrote:
5cougarsthanx wrote: Well that did not happen it Saturday Div 2 this year did it??
And that's my point exactly. The SAASL didn't even ask anyone did they? It was the easy option to have a bye in the round, rather than redo the fixtures.
Yes they did....Murray bridge and Flinders said no....

To Mati
Star Player
Star Player

Post by To Mati »

Steve#6 wrote: Yes they did....Murray bridge and Flinders said no....
They only asked 2 teams or did the other 8 teams that were scheduled for div 3 say no as well?
If Murray bridge and Flinders said no, then bad luck to them - go to the next one on the list and keep asking until you find a team that would jump at the opportunity.

Caretaker Coach
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Caretaker Coach »

acu_falcon wrote:
JogaBonito wrote:
As mentioned before ultimately we would prefer to play all away games, meaning no ground required.
If we need/can get one then depends on financially what is better for us.
No ground means no training?
I wouldnt have a problem you not having a home ground, only fair you pay half referees fees every game, works out same cost as home and away season.
You have a lot of suggestions to work with, pick one go with it let us know how you go ! Ciao.

sephiroth
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by sephiroth »

To Mati wrote:
They only asked 2 teams or did the other 8 teams that were scheduled for div 3 say no as well?
If Murray bridge and Flinders said no, then bad luck to them - go to the next one on the list and keep asking until you find a team that would jump at the opportunity.
USC Lion..... *cough*

KS2011
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by KS2011 »

KING NUGGETT wrote:It could even be a Major Sponsor not Oz Lotto it could happen!
My point is there are only so many people in Stirling who play Football or are prepared to travel to play. Just imagine 2 more Clubs in Stirling, that's supply & demand nothing to do with being a capitalist model
Its a free country you nob, get of your high horse.. The world doesnt revolve around you..

If clubs want to keep players it is their responsibility to create a culture where players want to play and are happy to be there, as he said he is doing it to accomodate his mates not steal players, however if their new club appeals to other players and they want to jump ship they obviously are not happy with what their current club has to offer and it is not the new teams fault..

You think half of your players would be at gardens in they didnt get paid like the premier/state league players, i know a few players in div 1 that are only there for the money and left their clubs for the better money.. So if anyone is taking players away its clubs like yours that over pay for an amature comp and take players from clubs that cannot afford to pay that much..

Its an amatures comp everyone is entitled to join, maybe you guys should join the FFSA in the state league like others have suggested before and you wont have this problem.. Pull yout head in mate, you are not the ambassador for football australia.

swannsong
Technical Director
Technical Director

Post by swannsong »

Confucius in all his wisdom wrote:"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."

"By three methods we may learn wisdom:
First, by reflection, which is noblest;
Second, by imitation, which is easiest;
and third by experience, which is the bitterest."
Southern Knights SC - 2019 - Celebrating 25 Years of SAASL Football
SAASL facebook : Southern Knights SC facebook
swannsong Facebook : Elizabeth Downs SC facebook

KING NUGGETT
Star Player
Star Player

Post by KING NUGGETT »

KS2011 wrote:
Its a free country you nob, get of your high horse.. The world doesnt revolve around you..

If clubs want to keep players it is their responsibility to create a culture where players want to play and are happy to be there, as he said he is doing it to accomodate his mates not steal players, however if their new club appeals to other players and they want to jump ship they obviously are not happy with what their current club has to offer and it is not the new teams fault..

You think half of your players would be at gardens in they didnt get paid like the premier/state league players, i know a few players in div 1 that are only there for the money and left their clubs for the better money.. So if anyone is taking players away its clubs like yours that over pay for an amature comp and take players from clubs that cannot afford to pay that much..

Its an amatures comp everyone is entitled to join, maybe you guys should join the FFSA in the state league like others have suggested before and you wont have this problem.. Pull yout head in mate, you are not the ambassador for football australia.
HAHAHAHA we all know what KS2011 is. It's K*ckSucker2011, let's just let every group of mates who have a kick around down the park to join the league let them have no Club Rooms or Facilities will let them all play away from home & well rename the league the South Australian Social Soccer League.
You have to have a minimum standard in the League DK HD & I believe a Ground & Change Rooms should be part of that minimum Standard other wise the League is taking the piss out of the Clubs & vollenteers who are busting there guts week in week out. You :clown:
Last edited by KING NUGGETT on Sun May 20, 2012 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SAASL DIV.1 CHAMPIONS 73,75,78,02,10,11,13
CHALLENGE CUP WINNERS 74,75,80,08,10,11,13
SAASL DIV.1 RES. CHAMPIONS 71,75,77,78,79,94,11,13
RES. CUP WINNERS 73,75,76,13
CHAMPIONS OF CHAMPIONS 10
CICHANOWSKI SHIELD 90,08,11,12,14

Est.1966

KS2011
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by KS2011 »

KING NUGGETT wrote:
KS2011 wrote:

HAHAHAHA we all know what KS2011 is. It's K*ckSucker2011, let's just let every group of mates who have a kick around down the park to join the league let them have no Club Rooms or Facilities will let them all play away from home & well rename the league the South Australian Social Soccer League.
You have to have a minimum standard in the League DK HD & I believe a Ground & Change Rooms should be part of that minimum Standard other wise the League is taking the piss out of the Clubs & vollenteers who are butsing there guts week in week out. You :clown:
Plenty of Parafield slurries that do the cok sukn for me you fat faggit... If i wanted my own come back would of asked them to open their mouths, so keep walking tool

KS2011
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by KS2011 »

And the key word was "YOU" believe no on gives a f.k what you think or believe king fagg.ot... Start by getting a f.kn life not rubbing your nose in every thread...

vertu1
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by vertu1 »

KS,
it would seem that there are some clubs in DIV 1 who have forgotten what amateur means. These are clubs who would much rather remain as big fish in the SAASL rather than move into a different league where they would have to compete against similar standard opposition week in week out . They prefer to be some form of psuedo semi professional so that they can win trophies in a lesser competition and then crap on endlessly about it.
It is odd that they have this elitist attitude because these clubs are in areas that have a social history of frowning upon elitism, i am sure the working class founders of these clubs would have very much welcomed the formation of other new clubs whatever there facilities were. That attitude has been lost in the egos and the dollars of some of their present day members it seems.
They do not have any empathy for lower division clubs . Phrases like "minimum standards" points to a higher level. The minimum standard for "amatuer" football is a ball, a pitch and a couple of goals imo. Of course facilities will get better in higher divisions but for these clubs "Amatuer" means "semi professional" whereas to a lot of people in lower divisions "amatuer" has a meaning that is much closer to "Social".

to take a direct quote from the member of Parafield Gardens Soccer Club
"let's just let every group of mates who have a kick around down the park to join the league"

YES , let's do that shall we, because that is what the amatuer league is for , Mr Nugget , you my friend need to take your club to a higher league, where you can pay players without it being against the rules and while you are at it you can take your minimum standards with you.
REMEMBER WHERE YOU COME FROM and respect what your founders did , maybe then you would be more welcoming to others.
what were your original facilities by the way? i suspect that your founders might have even had a kick around in the park at some stage
let me quote from your own website , which outlines a progression from what sounds like might have been a PARK

Parafield Gardens Soccer Club website - History

The club has been admirably served by several long serving administrators and their foresight and diligence has seen that progress has been steady for the promotion of soccer within this community. It is a far cry from the mound surrounded mud and dust bowl of the late sixties to the facility we now have at our disposal. With the support of Salisbury Corporation and in particular the Mayor of that time, Harry Bowey, the mound was gradually removed and the playing area developed to provide two soccer pitches plus a mini pitch and they were eventually fitted with an automatic sprinkler system that ensures a good even watering of the entire area.

The club rooms that now exist on the Bradman Road Oval site are a tribute to the untiring efforts of the club committee(s) and the support and goodwill of the community generally. Council erected the first building on the oval and that consisted of two toilets plus the front changeroom, then in 1969'the other change room, storage room and referee's room was added with the rental then being increased to $12.00 per month. This extension stirred the committee of the day into building the verandah on the front of the toilets and kiosk area for some degree of comfort for the supporters that were then coming forward both in the junior and senior grades

sounds like your club had a lot of support getting started (from very basic facilities), which is something that appears lost on you now.

to quote you one more time
I believe a Ground & Change Rooms should be part of that minimum Standard
Mr Nugget , it is lucky you were not around when your club started , it would not exist if you were ..

btw if you want to reply , please try and do so without the inane name calling that seems to be a necessity most of the time.

killie
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by killie »

Long time lurker - second time poster

Could not agree more with this - paying players just ain't right

And the players that take the dosh - grow up and get a real job

KING NUGGETT
Star Player
Star Player

Post by KING NUGGETT »

Fair Dinkum what a load of dribble, firstly we live in a very different world than the early 60's people had to create Clubs if they wanted to play football because there were FK all around. It's a different story today there everywhere & Clubs go through fazes where they struggle to get people & players e.g Vikings, Fields ect.ect...
Why wouldn't the League direct teams with no ground or facilities to Clubs like these?

Est.1966

KS2011
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by KS2011 »

KING NUGGETT wrote:Fair Dinkum what a load of dribble, firstly we live in a very different world than the early 60's people had to create Clubs if they wanted to play football because there were FK all around. It's a different story today there everywhere & Clubs go through fazes where they struggle to get people & players e.g Vikings, Fields ect.ect...
Why wouldn't the League direct teams with no ground or facilities to Clubs like these?
Fazes is actually spelt phases dumbass

To Mati
Star Player
Star Player

Post by To Mati »

vertu1 wrote:KS,
it would seem that there are some clubs in DIV 1 who have forgotten what amateur means. These are clubs who would much rather remain as big fish in the SAASL rather than move into a different league where they would have to compete against similar standard opposition week in week out . They prefer to be some form of psuedo semi professional so that they can win trophies in a lesser competition and then crap on endlessly about it.
It is odd that they have this elitist attitude because these clubs are in areas that have a social history of frowning upon elitism, i am sure the working class founders of these clubs would have very much welcomed the formation of other new clubs whatever there facilities were. That attitude has been lost in the egos and the dollars of some of their present day members it seems.
They do not have any empathy for lower division clubs . Phrases like "minimum standards" points to a higher level. The minimum standard for "amatuer" football is a ball, a pitch and a couple of goals imo. Of course facilities will get better in higher divisions but for these clubs "Amatuer" means "semi professional" whereas to a lot of people in lower divisions "amatuer" has a meaning that is much closer to "Social".

to take a direct quote from the member of Parafield Gardens Soccer Club
"let's just let every group of mates who have a kick around down the park to join the league"

YES , let's do that shall we, because that is what the amatuer league is for , Mr Nugget , you my friend need to take your club to a higher league, where you can pay players without it being against the rules and while you are at it you can take your minimum standards with you.
REMEMBER WHERE YOU COME FROM and respect what your founders did , maybe then you would be more welcoming to others.
what were your original facilities by the way? i suspect that your founders might have even had a kick around in the park at some stage
let me quote from your own website , which outlines a progression from what sounds like might have been a PARK

Parafield Gardens Soccer Club website - History

The club has been admirably served by several long serving administrators and their foresight and diligence has seen that progress has been steady for the promotion of soccer within this community. It is a far cry from the mound surrounded mud and dust bowl of the late sixties to the facility we now have at our disposal. With the support of Salisbury Corporation and in particular the Mayor of that time, Harry Bowey, the mound was gradually removed and the playing area developed to provide two soccer pitches plus a mini pitch and they were eventually fitted with an automatic sprinkler system that ensures a good even watering of the entire area.

The club rooms that now exist on the Bradman Road Oval site are a tribute to the untiring efforts of the club committee(s) and the support and goodwill of the community generally. Council erected the first building on the oval and that consisted of two toilets plus the front changeroom, then in 1969'the other change room, storage room and referee's room was added with the rental then being increased to $12.00 per month. This extension stirred the committee of the day into building the verandah on the front of the toilets and kiosk area for some degree of comfort for the supporters that were then coming forward both in the junior and senior grades

sounds like your club had a lot of support getting started (from very basic facilities), which is something that appears lost on you now.

to quote you one more time
I believe a Ground & Change Rooms should be part of that minimum Standard
Mr Nugget , it is lucky you were not around when your club started , it would not exist if you were ..

btw if you want to reply , please try and do so without the inane name calling that seems to be a necessity most of the time.
Post of the year. Spot on!

taffarel
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by taffarel »

Good luck with the new club Joga!!!

And welcome to footballnews where a simple question about strips can turn into a number of different topics including c*ck sucking.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

KS2011
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by KS2011 »

Hahahaha looks like nugget did some cok sukn today in the result thread he posted "alot of tissues needed after the game today" must of suked off all the players, thats another bonus at parafield above the pay hahaha

ryesmith
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ryesmith »

Nugget = :clown:

Right Back
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Right Back »

To Mati wrote:
We came 5th in Div 3 last year, I don't know if our committee was asked or not but if they were I'm fairly certain they would have declined, especially given that we were not 100% on entering 2 teams ourselves til early March.....

To Mati
Star Player
Star Player

Post by To Mati »

acu_falcon wrote:
To Mati wrote:
We came 5th in Div 3 last year, I don't know if our committee was asked or not but if they were I'm fairly certain they would have declined, especially given that we were not 100% on entering 2 teams ourselves til early March.....
Thats understandable - if you are struggling for numbers. But I can't see Flinders, Saint Peters, Adelaide Uni saying no to such an offer.

KING NUGGETT
Star Player
Star Player

Post by KING NUGGETT »

acu_falcon wrote:
Another Club struggling to get player numbers, but let's just keep entering Social Teams who have no Grounds or Facilities instead of pointing them there way... USC Lion, Vikings, Falcons???

by the way the GARDENS have 3 Full Teams so it really makes No difference to me, I'm just giving my opinion as I said I'm not against new Clubs entering the competition just believe at the very least they should have a ground & Changerooms...

Est.1966

Cruie
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Cruie »

Deary me! Last time I looked at this thread it was a one-pager on where to buy socks!

If the lad wants to setup a team then he should. SAASL will stick them in an appropriate Division. I doubt that will be Sunday (or Saturday) Div1. Or even Div3.

If they do well, then they'll get promoted ... If they get battered every week then they won't.

They might fold, they might be here in 2076. Who knows?

But there are some decent ideas in this thread:

A "bond" is a good idea - It would make sense for SAASL to hold a nominal sum (per registered player?) that can be used as a "fine" if the club pulls out (or forfeits too many times) during the season (All clubs) - At least it would make a few think ...

I do think all clubs should have a Home Ground - Even if it is a park with no changing rooms and a portable BBQ. It gives the other clubs a rest to go play away every other week ... not fair to expect to borrow (for free, especially) their facilities. And anyway, depending on where you want to be located, there will be a pitch available (they aren't that hard to find) ... Even in Hahndorf ;)

That said, maybe there should be "standards" for Div1 (Sat and Sun), but I think you are getting very close to an FFSA situation if this is done ... Promotion to Div1 would be as much about the money as the talent; and that would be sad (it's sad enough in the FFSA). I don't think you need fences, changing-rooms, a canteen and a bar nor a dedicated Club-BJ-Man to get on a game of footie. Jumpers for goalposts and all that ...

Amateur means many things. From Semi-Pro through to a social kickabout ... And it does allow for player-payments ... And, as a competitive sport that is going to mean some clubs doing better than others. I thought the SAASL Divisions handled that quite well? It seems unlikely that a bunch of mates will be playing Div1 any time soon (though little should stop them, if they can play well enough)

Anyway ... best of luck to the lad setting up his club ... You never know, in twenty years time those posting on this thread might be able to say that they were there when the Asian Champions' League Winners were first formed :D

Steve#4
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Steve#4 »

Cruie wrote:Deary me! Last time I looked at this thread it was a one-pager on where to buy socks!

If the lad wants to setup a team then he should. SAASL will stick them in an appropriate Division. I doubt that will be Sunday (or Saturday) Div1. Or even Div3.

If they do well, then they'll get promoted ... If they get battered every week then they won't.

They might fold, they might be here in 2076. Who knows?

But there are some decent ideas in this thread:

A "bond" is a good idea - It would make sense for SAASL to hold a nominal sum (per registered player?) that can be used as a "fine" if the club pulls out (or forfeits too many times) during the season (All clubs) - At least it would make a few think ...

I do think all clubs should have a Home Ground - Even if it is a park with no changing rooms and a portable BBQ. It gives the other clubs a rest to go play away every other week ... not fair to expect to borrow (for free, especially) their facilities. And anyway, depending on where you want to be located, there will be a pitch available
(they aren't that hard to find) ... Even in Hahndorf ;)

That said, maybe there should be "standards" for Div1 (Sat and Sun), but I think you are getting very close to an FFSA situation if this is done ... Promotion to Div1 would be as much about the money as the talent; and that would be sad (it's sad enough in the FFSA). I don't think you need fences, changing-rooms, a canteen and a bar nor a dedicated Club-BJ-Man to get on a game of footie. Jumpers for goalposts and all that ...

Amateur means many things. From Semi-Pro through to a social kickabout ... And it does allow for player-payments ... And, as a competitive sport that is going to mean some clubs doing better than others. I thought the SAASL Divisions handled that quite well? It seems unlikely that a bunch of mates will be playing Div1 any time soon (though little should stop them, if they can play well enough)

Anyway ... best of luck to the lad setting up his club ... You never know, in twenty years time those posting on this thread might be able to say that they were there when the Asian Champions' League Winners were first formed :D
These are important stipulations for mine, if met then knock yourself out....Good post.

Porky
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Porky »

KS2011 wrote: You think half of your players would be at gardens in they didnt get paid like the premier/state league players, i know a few players in div 1 that are only there for the money and left their clubs for the better money.. So if anyone is taking players away its clubs like yours that over pay for an amature comp and take players from clubs that cannot afford to pay that much..

\
+1 I have heard of young players being lured away from their lower division clubs with the promise of money..I know of one Northern club that this has happened to constantly over the years

pernunz
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by pernunz »

What a snowball of a thread.

Best of luck, but I think the not having a home ground will be an issue.

Great post by vertu1.

Delete Your Account
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by Delete Your Account »

KING NUGGETT wrote:
acu_falcon wrote:
Another Club struggling to get player numbers, but let's just keep entering Social Teams who have no Grounds or Facilities instead of pointing them there way... USC Lion, Vikings, Falcons???

by the way the GARDENS have 3 Full Teams so it really makes No difference to me, I'm just giving my opinion as I said I'm not against new Clubs entering the competition just believe at the very least they should have a ground & Changerooms...

Maybe this is why they don't want to join an existing club.

Nugget, you have FIVE teams. Remember those 2 Saturday Division 4 sides???

To Mati
Star Player
Star Player

Post by To Mati »

Drilled