Para Hills East 1st Team Coach

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

King Of East
Squad Player
Squad Player

Para Hills East 1st Team Coach

Post by King Of East »

Due to current 1st Team Coach, Ryan Mogg, unable to continue next season due to work & family commitments, the Club is obviously disappointed to lose Ryan as he has shown in the last 2 seasons, to be an excellent coach & person on & off the pitch but we totally understand & respect his decision as, at the end of the day, work & family come first. Therefore the Para Hills East Soccer Club is currently searching for a new 1st Team Coach for season 2012 & beyond.

Although the club is searching for a new coach, the club is more than happy to accept written applications for the 1st Team Coaching Position. Applications & Credentials can be emailed to - mc_avs@hotmail.com or posted to - PO Box 67, Para Hills, SA 5096.

Ryan Mogg will continue as 1st Team Coach for the remainder of the season. The Club would like to thank Ryan Mogg for his 2 years of service to the club where he got the Club back into Division 1 in his 1st season & has almost certainly secured the Club it's 1st Division status for season 2012. We wish Ryan all the best in his future endeavours.

Josh Avery
Vice Chairman PHESC

brooksy7
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Re: Para Hills East 1st Team Coach

Post by brooksy7 »

Congrats to Moggy think he has left his mark on the way the team plays. I have been impresssed when watching them play and its a credit to him. All the best with work and family committments it wld be a shame if ur lost to the game, so lets hope ur just in recess

Cheers

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

On ya Moggy. You can come to more of our games now. :wink:
Ignore this signature

bloodypassit
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by bloodypassit »

Well done Moggy!!!!
still remember the day you came down to watch PHE beat Southern Knights to avoid the drop to div 3 .... since then you have taken PHE back to div1
all the best mate

doddsy
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by doddsy »

well done mogg's. I think you've done a great job for the east. To turn the club like you have in two years its a credit to you and your east helpers. Hopefully they can stay where their at for years to come. all the best doddsy

mvsc
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by mvsc »

geez you guys advertising early!

swannsong
Technical Director
Technical Director

Post by swannsong »

Para Hills East has regained a lot of ground in the last 2 seasons...Ryan has done a great job with the on-field efforts...meanwhile off-field, the refurbished Clubrooms have given East a nicer "home" for the players and supporters to hang out.
All the best Moggy !
Southern Knights SC - 2019 - Celebrating 25 Years of SAASL Football
SAASL facebook : Southern Knights SC facebook
swannsong Facebook : Elizabeth Downs SC facebook

hatzipp
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by hatzipp »

Onya Mogga!

tickets4cheese
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by tickets4cheese »

Well done moggy, you had massive shoes to fill :wink: and did a superb job. hopefully we see you back at the helm one day.
"My best moment? I have a lot of good moments but the one I prefer is when I kicked the hooligan." - King Eric

http://www.parahillseastsoccerclub.com/

Left Right Out
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Left Right Out »

Ryan Mogg (and Im sure others) have turned PHE around, Congratulations to him. Its nice to see a coach bow out on his own terms! Well Done Moggy. I also think its great that PHE have started the search now. Good luck to all involved!

KING NUGGETT
Star Player
Star Player

Post by KING NUGGETT »

Well In Moggy youve set the bar high Good Job NUGGETT

SAASL DIV.1 CHAMPIONS 73,75,78,02,10,11,13
CHALLENGE CUP WINNERS 74,75,80,08,10,11,13
SAASL DIV.1 RES. CHAMPIONS 71,75,77,78,79,94,11,13
RES. CUP WINNERS 73,75,76,13
CHAMPIONS OF CHAMPIONS 10
CICHANOWSKI SHIELD 90,08,11,12,14

Est.1966

Chico
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Chico »

vceastie wrote:Due to current 1st Team Coach, Ryan Mogg, unable to continue next season due to work & family commitments, the Club is obviously disappointed to lose Ryan as he has shown in the last 2 seasons, to be an excellent coach & person on & off the pitch but we totally understand & respect his decision as, at the end of the day, work & family come first. Therefore the Para Hills East Soccer Club is currently searching for a new 1st Team Coach for season 2012 & beyond.

Although the club is searching for a new coach, the club is more than happy to accept written applications for the 1st Team Coaching Position. Applications & Credentials can be emailed to - mc_avs@hotmail.com or posted to - PO Box 67, Para Hills, SA 5096.

Ryan Mogg will continue as 1st Team Coach for the remainder of the season. The Club would like to thank Ryan Mogg for his 2 years of service to the club where he got the Club back into Division 1 in his 1st season & has almost certainly secured the Club it's 1st Division status for season 2012. We wish Ryan all the best in his future endeavours.

Josh Avery
Vice Chairman PHESC
Would the East take a chance on a rookie coach?

King Of East
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by King Of East »

Chico wrote:
vceastie wrote:Due to current 1st Team Coach, Ryan Mogg, unable to continue next season due to work & family commitments, the Club is obviously disappointed to lose Ryan as he has shown in the last 2 seasons, to be an excellent coach & person on & off the pitch but we totally understand & respect his decision as, at the end of the day, work & family come first. Therefore the Para Hills East Soccer Club is currently searching for a new 1st Team Coach for season 2012 & beyond.

Josh Avery
Vice Chairman PHESC
Would the East take a chance on a rookie coach?
We will look at all applicants, so apply.

Gabon
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Gabon »

Thank you for the kinds words and support, much appreciated :D

I’m sure I’ll coach again, one day, but would like to thank everyone at both the East and other clubs in the Sunday leagues as I know I will miss the interaction with the players and also opposition players, supporters and coaches as when alls said and done the footballs great but it’s the relationships you miss, cheers Moggy.

sirstevieg
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by sirstevieg »

I think you have also done a great job with Easties Moggy not easy getting a team back up in div.1 then surviving the year after as well...

Also watched them a few times this year & are quite a young side thats on the up.
We are Liverpool Football Club and the expectations are so high.
Steven Gerrard

De Voyeur
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by De Voyeur »

Gabon wrote:Thank you for the kinds words and support, much appreciated :D

I’m sure I’ll coach again, one day, but would like to thank everyone at both the East and other clubs in the Sunday leagues as I know I will miss the interaction with the players and also opposition players, supporters and coaches as when alls said and done the footballs great but it’s the relationships you miss, cheers Moggy.
It has been a pleasure playing for you and working with you mate. Thank you and congratulations- now enjoy some quality time with your lovely family.

You have built up a squad with lots of depth and plenty of youth. If we keep the young lads around they are going to develop very nicely.

Pommy09
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Pommy09 »

first year playing under moggy and porbs one of the best coaches ive played under. best of luck moggy and hope to see u around from time to time
CMON U SAINTS

There's only one le tissier

bloodypassit
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by bloodypassit »

If you ever move south Moggy ... you know who to call
Last edited by bloodypassit on Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

east44
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by east44 »

As reserve team coach for PHE, I would like to publically say that Ryan Mogg is not just one of the best coaches I've had the pleasure to work with but also a top bloke. Ryan is a very good thinker of the game and his passion for the game is only rivalled by his passion for his family. Everyone at our club is sad that we are to lose a quality coach but we wish him all the best for the future. Thanks mate. Dean

Ernie Cooksey
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Ernie Cooksey »

Like always, not a bad word to be said about Moggy,...(not many can attest to that) a true mark of the man as a person and coach. Huge loss for the East, but I'm sure they will be fine, they've always had a healthy club with no shortage of helpers.

Cantona.7
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Cantona.7 »

Well in Moggy. Great effort. Obviously a very talented coach. All the best mate.

legga
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by legga »

KING NUGGETT wrote:Well In Moggy youve set the bar high Good Job NUGGETT
nugget one would hope you are not taking credit for his cracking effort.. :lol: :lol:
There is no I in team, but there is a u in suck...

Giggsy11
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Giggsy11 »

Rhino wrote:Like always, not a bad word to be said about Moggy,...(not many can attest to that) a true mark of the man as a person and coach. Huge loss for the East, but I'm sure they will be fine, they've always had a healthy club with no shortage of helpers.
Never been coached by him, but been a team mate of his both at Modbury and PHE, but I could say a BAD word about him ' He's a liverpool fan ! other than that TOP bloke ! Hehehe !

haywood djablowme
Star Player
Star Player

Post by haywood djablowme »

Well in Moggy, deserves every nice word said about him

All the best to PHE in your search of a new coach, hope you continue Moggys hard work on in years to come

Hear a wee rumour you might be putting the boots back on mate.. you would look good in Black & Gold :wink:
SAASL SUNDAY PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPION 2010 2011
SAASL CHALLENGE CUP WINNER 2008 2010 2011
SAASL CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS WINNER 2010
SAASL CICHANOWSKI SHIELD WINNER 2009 2011 2012

lefty
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by lefty »

On behalf of the Parafield Gardens Soccer Club we thank Moggy for his time in the Sunday Premier League its has been a pleasure working with a very professional hard working bloke during the Mayors Pre-season Cup & League. Im sure Easties will be sad to lose him as he has done a fantastic job & look forward to him returning to the game at some time in the future as he has so much to offer to the game.

All the best Moggy enjoy your time with your family & I'm sure we will catch up with you again soon.
I eat football, I sleep football, I breathe football. I'm not mad, I'm just passionate....Thierry Henry

dr bronski
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by dr bronski »

bloodypassit wrote:

If you ever move south Moggy ... you know who to call
why is seaford looking for a new coach... or... who else is down there :?