Macedonia Utd ( 2 ) Southern Knights ( 3 )...with pics (Res)

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

lisbon lion
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Re: Macedonia Utd ( 2 ) Southern Knights ( 3 )...with pics (

Post by lisbon lion »

God is an Englishman wrote:
swannsong wrote:
lisbon lion wrote:not talking about the pics swanny...what i meant was knight15 putting the boot in about his honesty as a ref etc etc etc
Just bhoy to bhoy banter I would have thought...

I didn't realise sporting lisbon were bhoys.
of course they are bhoys....the first british team to win the european championship 1967 the mighty hoops

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Post by God is an Englishman »

lisbon lion wrote:of course they are bhoys....the first british team to win the european championship 1967 the mighty hoops
sporting lisbon are a portugues side though

lisbon lion
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by lisbon lion »

it was about the place....forever known[since then] as the lisbon lions

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

lisbon lion wrote:it was about the place....forever known[since then] as the lisbon lions

but the lisbon lions are sporting clube de portugal (more commonly known as sporting lisbon) :?

lisbon lion
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by lisbon lion »

never heard of sporting lisbon being known as lisbon lions could be wrong though...one of my many celtic shirts actually has the lisbon lions sewn onto it commemorating the 50th anniversary of that occasion

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

lisbon lion wrote:never heard of sporting lisbon being known as lisbon lions could be wrong though...one of my many celtic shirts actually has the lisbon lions sewn onto it commemorating the 50th anniversary of that occasion
sportings nickname is The Lions.

Millwall's second game in their new stadium was the Lions of lisbon v the Lions of London.

lisbon lion
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by lisbon lion »

fair enough us scots dont have much to hang on to so to speak

Between the Sticks
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Between the Sticks »

swannsong wrote:
handy_man wrote:
on this forum i am a user known as Handy_Man so my or anyone elses opinions here are for the purpose of entertainment and not for official SAASL matters. As i am not a committee member of any club i have no right to comment on any clubs behalf. Therefor you are free to do what ever you see fit as far as im concerned personally if it makes you feel special.
In no way do I feel special ( it's probably more a case of someone else feeling special ) and this is not an SAASL matter.
I didn't infer you were a Committee person, just a Club representative ...your image was in one (or more)of the photographs and I was asking if you had any issue with them being posted.
If anyone at your club ( Club Man maybe )has an issue with them returning can they let me know.
So far I have only an indication from one "anonymous" user who has not taken it upon himself/herself to explain to me personally why they might be offended by any of (or any specific) images....The only non-Knights player/person I named was the player who scored 4 goals.

Actually looks better with Bilbo pixellated out...if only he wanted to be so anonymous when a whistle or flag was in his hand :?
Swanny i never once complained about the pics and actually gave a bit of stick to the powerball last night at training...my comments were in response to knight who i think about three times implied something about an unregistered player so i say if you have something to do then do it otherwise STFU and stop being a tosser(not you)....your pics were great and the comments amusing...i might not agree with naming anyone on here without their knowledge regardless of whether its complimentary or not but thats my own personal opinion...othrwise keep up the good work :)
retired handy man!

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

handy_man wrote:
swannsong wrote:
handy_man wrote:
on this forum i am a user known as Handy_Man so my or anyone elses opinions here are for the purpose of entertainment and not for official SAASL matters. As i am not a committee member of any club i have no right to comment on any clubs behalf. Therefor you are free to do what ever you see fit as far as im concerned personally if it makes you feel special.
In no way do I feel special ( it's probably more a case of someone else feeling special ) and this is not an SAASL matter.
I didn't infer you were a Committee person, just a Club representative ...your image was in one (or more)of the photographs and I was asking if you had any issue with them being posted.
If anyone at your club ( Club Man maybe )has an issue with them returning can they let me know.
So far I have only an indication from one "anonymous" user who has not taken it upon himself/herself to explain to me personally why they might be offended by any of (or any specific) images....The only non-Knights player/person I named was the player who scored 4 goals.

Actually looks better with Bilbo pixellated out...if only he wanted to be so anonymous when a whistle or flag was in his hand :?
Swanny i never once complained about the pics and actually gave a bit of stick to the powerball last night at training...my comments were in response to knight who i think about three times implied something about an unregistered player so i say if you have something to do then do it otherwise STFU and stop being a tosser(not you)....your pics were great and the comments amusing...i might not agree with naming anyone on here without their knowledge regardless of whether its complimentary or not but thats my own personal opinion...othrwise keep up the good work :)

you didn't, but lisboalions did!

Between the Sticks
Squad Player
Squad Player

Actually looks better with Bilbo pixellated out...if only he wanted to be so anonymous when a whistle or flag was in his hand :?[/quote]

Swanny i never once complained about the pics and actually gave a bit of stick to the powerball last night at training...my comments were in response to knight who i think about three times implied something about an unregistered player so i say if you have something to do then do it otherwise STFU and stop being a tosser(not you)....your pics were great and the comments amusing...i might not agree with naming anyone on here without their knowledge regardless of whether its complimentary or not but thats my own personal opinion...othrwise keep up the good work :)[/quote]

you didn't, but lisboalions did![/quote]
the question was asked of me not LIsboalions :roll: your like a preschooler FFS :roll:
retired handy man!

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

handy_man wrote: the question was asked of me not LIsboalions :roll: your like a preschooler FFS :roll:
try and keep up!

I merely pointed out that it was someone in your club having a cry about a photo. Always had some good banter with club_man but lisboalions is making your club look like a bunch of mugs.

Between the Sticks
Squad Player
Squad Player

handy_man wrote: the question was asked of me not LIsboalions :roll: your like a preschooler FFS :roll:
try and keep up!

I merely pointed out that it was someone in your club having a cry about a photo. Always had some good banter with club_man but lisboalions is making your club look like a bunch of mugs.
The questions were asked directly to me if in fact YOU were keeping up.

:lol: :lol: so in your opinion i guess all germans are at fault for what Hitler did :roll: pretty ridiculous statement really
retired handy man!

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

handy_man wrote:
try and keep up!

:lol: :lol: so in your opinion i guess all germans are at fault for what Hitler did :roll: pretty ridiculous statement really
did i say it was you! NO! seems pretty simple to me.

Whether you like it or not perception follows. Bringing hitler into the argument therefore any argument in null and void. Please exit the forum at your earliest convenience.
I merely pointed out that it was someone in your club having a cry about a photo.

Between the Sticks
Squad Player
Squad Player

I merely pointed out that it was someone in your club having a cry about a photo. Always had some good banter with club_man but lisboalions is making your club look like a bunch of mugs.[/quote]

:lol: :lol: so in your opinion i guess all germans are at fault for what Hitler did :roll: pretty ridiculous statement really[/quote]

Whether you like it or not perception follows. Bringing hitler into the argument therefore any argument in null and void. Please exit the forum at your earliest convenience.
no you didnt say it was me so dont attach your comments to my responses to questions directly asked of me.

and bringing hitler into the argument is directly relevant to your idiotic insinuation that the club is accountable and perpetrated by the views and/or action of one individual.

As for telling me to exit the forum ill respond with go S H I R A Z yourself and take ypour perception with you.
retired handy man!

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

handy_man wrote:I merely pointed out that it was someone in your club having a cry about a photo. Always had some good banter with club_man but lisboalions is making your club look like a bunch of mugs.

:lol: :lol: so in your opinion i guess all germans are at fault for what Hitler did :roll: pretty ridiculous statement really[/quote]

no you didnt say it was me so dont attach your comments to my responses to questions directly asked of me.

and bringing hitler into the argument is directly relevant to your idiotic insinuation that the club is accountable and perpetrated by the views and/or action of one individual.

As for telling me to exit the forum ill respond with go S H I R A Z yourself and take ypour perception with you.[/quote]

PURE GOLD

:lol:

Between the Sticks
Squad Player
Squad Player

handy_man wrote:I merely pointed out that it was someone in your club having a cry about a photo. Always had some good banter with club_man but lisboalions is making your club look like a bunch of mugs.

As for telling me to exit the forum ill respond with go S H I R A Z yourself and take ypour perception with you.[/quote]

PURE GOLD

:lol:[/quote]

stick to your'friendly banter' with club man as you put it....he is more tolerant of ass pimples than me :roll:
retired handy man!

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

handy_man wrote:stick to your'friendly banter' with club man as you put it....he is more tolerant of ass pimples than me :roll:

you are truly a funny man! Please keep up the good work

Between the Sticks
Squad Player
Squad Player

handy_man wrote:stick to your'friendly banter' with club man as you put it....he is more tolerant of ass pimples than me :roll:

and you truly are a waste of an X and Y chromosone but i shall continue to scratch you so long as you keep popping up on my ass.
Last edited by Between the Sticks on Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
retired handy man!

millsy REF
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by millsy REF »

i think you guys need proper ref it is going out hand

millsy REF
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by millsy REF »

please sign me

Between the Sticks
Squad Player
Squad Player

millsy REF wrote:i think you guys need proper ref it is going out hand
vot for you kik my dog and call him fak off :lol:
retired handy man!

Olympic (Vista) Bhoy
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Olympic (Vista) Bhoy »

lisbon lion wrote:never heard of sporting lisbon being known as lisbon lions could be wrong though...one of my many celtic shirts actually has the lisbon lions sewn onto it commemorating the 50th anniversary of that occasion
\
Do you own a De Lorean? As you must have gone forward in time to 2017, bought the 50th anniversary jersey and brought it back to 2011. Impressive

8)

lisbon lion
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by lisbon lion »

Vista_Bhoy wrote:
\
Do you own a De Lorean? As you must have gone forward in time to 2017, bought the 50th anniversary jersey and brought it back to 2011. Impressive

8)
good pick up my bad...make that 25th....bloody whiskey :oops: :oops:

marooned
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by marooned »

old and infimed.jpg
old and infimed.jpg (12.75 KiB) Viewed 3578 times
He got it when he was 12 and still wears it late at night. ah the memories.
http://www.edsc.com.au

"It's not how good you are, but how bad you want it"

lisbon lion
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by lisbon lion »

marooned wrote:
old and infimed.jpg
He got it when he was 12 and still wears it late at night. ah the memories.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

handy_man wrote:

and you truly are a waste of an X and Y chromosone but i shall continue to scratch you so long as you keep popping up on my ass.

It gets better and better, you make me laugh. Have you considered becoming a clown.

I feel sorry for club_man, having you two making the club look like muppets.

swannsong
Technical Director
Technical Director

Post by swannsong »

So.......was the photo game report OK ???
Southern Knights SC - 2019 - Celebrating 25 Years of SAASL Football
SAASL facebook : Southern Knights SC facebook
swannsong Facebook : Elizabeth Downs SC facebook

bloodypassit
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by bloodypassit »

yes swanny .... the lawyers have read your match report and are all happy with it ....

Between the Sticks
Squad Player
Squad Player

swannsong wrote:So.......was the photo game report OK ???
think i answered that before that pimple appeared on my ass....mate i had no issue with your photo's or report...had a good chuckle and took it for what it was...no complaints from me 8)
retired handy man!

swannsong
Technical Director
Technical Director

Post by swannsong »

handy_man wrote:
swannsong wrote:So.......was the photo game report OK ???
think i answered that before that pimple appeared on my ass....mate i had no issue with your photo's or report...had a good chuckle and took it for what it was...no complaints from me 8)
Was just trying to get things back on track :)
Southern Knights SC - 2019 - Celebrating 25 Years of SAASL Football
SAASL facebook : Southern Knights SC facebook
swannsong Facebook : Elizabeth Downs SC facebook