BESA SUPPORTERS SEND REFEREE TO HOSPITAL

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

johnno
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

BESA SUPPORTERS SEND REFEREE TO HOSPITAL

Post by johnno »

As a neutral supporter of both clubs i though id go down to the game and watch Western Strikers play Besa and what i saw was a disgusting.

the game itself wasn't too malicious, however there were a number of yellow cards and 3 red cards (2 Besa 1 WS). the issue arose from the BESA supporters who after the game physically assaulted the referee so bad that an ambulance was required to take him to hospital. i saw his head split open and his face covered in blood.

if the league dont remove these clowns them i am sure more assults will take place and correct me if im wrong but BESA have already been kicked out once before right??

the war exists in Albania not australia so keep your bulls*#t there.

i do feel sorry for the players because after the game both players from both clubs congratulated eachother and the feeling was good until a few d*#kheads spoiled it for everyone.

Barney Rubble
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Re: BESA SUPPORTERS SEND REFEREE TO HOSPITAL

Post by Barney Rubble »

truly a sad day for the sport, hopefully charges will be laid against the culprit :(
Without ammunition, the Air Force is just an expensive flying club

bloodypassit
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by bloodypassit »

Kick the out and then create another team next year

Ubietz
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Ubietz »

Life ban. shiraz off shyptars.
«Εμείς μαζί για μια ζωή»

Paraboy 001
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Paraboy 001 »

Life ban everyone involved with club every official every player absolute crap make a stance once and for all we don't want you don't need you

Robbo
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Robbo »

Life Ban ??????

LOCK THEM UP !!!!!!!!

:clown:

King Of East
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by King Of East »

Absolute disgrace!! League is struggling for Refs as it is & then tossers like this ruin it for everybody else. Kick them out & anyone associated with the club, life bans & no chance of re-forming another club.

TonyMontana
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by TonyMontana »

does anyone know who the ref was?

ManU007
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by ManU007 »

I know a few Albanians through friends and they are some of the nicest people i have met. It's disgusting that a few can turn their club backwards and hopefully they can be banned and not allowed back into the comp ever again.

Mato
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Mato »

boot them out of the league!
Last edited by Mato on Sun May 15, 2011 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bigdawg
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by bigdawg »

johnno wrote: if the league dont remove these clowns them i am sure more assults will take place and correct me if im wrong but BESA have already been kicked out once before right??

at least twice that I know of, but it doesnt matter because even if they do kick them out, they will come back next year under a different team name and do it all again. and as far as the comments about charges being laid.... i wouldnt hold my breath. seen it happen before and lets just say, they wont let it get that far.

DOC
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by DOC »

ROBBO wrote:Life Ban ??????

LOCK THEM UP !!!!!!!!

i think you look like a clown

ImageImage

keegan
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by keegan »

bigdawg wrote:
johnno wrote: if the league dont remove these clowns them i am sure more assults will take place and correct me if im wrong but BESA have already been kicked out once before right??

at least twice that I know of, but it doesnt matter because even if they do kick them out, they will come back next year under a different team name and do it all again. and as far as the comments about charges being laid.... i wouldnt hold my breath. seen it happen before and lets just say, they wont let it get that far.
if the league dont kick them out the clubs must take a stand and refuse to play them enmasse, with clubs from other divisions supporting those clubs making a stand. then the league will be forced to act

KING NUGGETT
Star Player
Star Player

Post by KING NUGGETT »

It's a Total Discrace to our Sport that a Referee can leave home to referee & comes home with stitches.
Are these the idiots that use to be the Adelaide Blue Eagle played at Eastern Parade & then the Black Eagles? If they are it's pathetic that they can get booted out the league & then just reform under another name!

SAASL GET TOUGH & STAMP THIS SH*T OUT ONCE & FOR GOOD!!!
I really hope that they charge the peanut & he does Jail time....

SAASL DIV.1 CHAMPIONS 73,75,78,02,10,11,13
CHALLENGE CUP WINNERS 74,75,80,08,10,11,13
SAASL DIV.1 RES. CHAMPIONS 71,75,77,78,79,94,11,13
RES. CUP WINNERS 73,75,76,13
CHAMPIONS OF CHAMPIONS 10
CICHANOWSKI SHIELD 90,08,11,12,14

Est.1966

Željko Jurin
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Željko Jurin »

And this is the very reason I quit playing amateurs a few years back

Not because I got bashed, but because there are people out there that take it WAY too serious, and some of the tackles going around belong in tai-kwon-do comps

Most of us have families to support, and you just need one farkwit to go over the top and you and you're family are faaarked for 6 months ......
Spot Željko Jurin Jnr ......

stevie gee
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by stevie gee »

Heard a rumour last night about how it unfolded, still not sure how true it is.

Apparently the referee had some very threatening comments thrown at him during the second half which were serious enough for him to alert someone to call the police to make sure it didn't get out of hand, then injury time went for around 10 minutes because he was hoping the cops would rock up, he couldn't wait any longer so called time, was attacked and unfortunately the police didn't get there in time.

Can anyone confirm or is it total Barossa Pearl?

TheTruth
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by TheTruth »

blackcat40 wrote:Heard a rumour last night about how it unfolded, still not sure how true it is.

Apparently the referee had some very threatening comments thrown at him during the second half which were serious enough for him to alert someone to call the police to make sure it didn't get out of hand, then injury time went for around 10 minutes because he was hoping the cops would rock up, he couldn't wait any longer so called time, was attacked and unfortunately the police didn't get there in time.

Can anyone confirm or is it total Barossa Pearl?
Ball boy,

Yes the rumors are true, but the cops were called much earlier after one of the BESA players punched a striker’s defender in the face. As it was off the ball the referee failed to see it, and in error sent off the striker’s defender instead, probably for arguing with the referee about the punch. Someone called the cops at that stage after things kept getting worse. One of the supporters ran on the field threatening to kill the ref after a card was given to besa.

The referee and rightly so asked for the cops to be called not knowing that it had already been done 20 minutes before. Despite the urgency of the call it took about 45 minutes for police and ambulance to arrive, and by then Besa team and supporters had all left and the damage to the referee was already done, had they got there earlier it may have all been avoided.

Very unfortunate state of events, and very bad day for soccer! Who in their right mind would want to referee at amateur level after hearing all this?

ezekial
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by ezekial »

Lets hope the league get this situation soughted as quick as possible as we are meant to be playing them next sunday.

Lucas Leiva
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Lucas Leiva »

What are the odds we'll see this with a nice big headline at some point in the Advertiser? :roll:

They've been kicked out 3 times.

Vilaznia, Black Eagles, and another one. They've been invading pitches and injuring players / spectators / referees for more than 10 years now. How SAASL repeatedly lets them back in is amazing. Although wasn't there some legal case involved with their reinstatement recently?

WASHED UP
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by WASHED UP »

it is absoloutley disgracefull to hear what happened here. the refs no matter how good or how bad they are should not have to put up with this crap. thuggery at its worst u bunch of dogs.

Robbo
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Robbo »

DOC wrote:
ROBBO wrote:Life Ban ??????

LOCK THEM UP !!!!!!!!

i think you look like a clown

thanks sweetheart xx

But in fairness you are the one wearing the green where's wally outfit

enjoy your night - I know us Rangers supporters are :lol:

:P :oops: :cry:

bigdawg
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by bigdawg »

its happened too many times against too many clubs. the SAASL need to grow a pair and life ban every player registered. harsh for some that aren't a part of that but its happened too often. how far will the SAASL let this go....... people going to hospital, then what's next? problem is BESA put too much money in for the SAASL to kick them out.

i agree with the comment made earlier that every club need to make a stand and just refuse to play them......

gone
Star Player
Star Player

Post by gone »

1) Kick them out immediately!
2) Get the club to cooperate with police & get the culprit to confess & pay the ref whatever compensation the courts decide.

If they won't, then:
3) Put a life ban on every BESA player & official & stop any of them from ever being involved again as a player or official.
4) Slap the biggest possible fine on the club & when the club defaults sue the club officials personally for payment.
I'm sure there are a couple of solicitor types playing in SAASL who would be happy to help keep costs down.

I'm in agreement that every club should refuse to play them ever again - starting with Plympton this Sunday.
Stirling District (est 1967) 32 seasons successfully avoiding a Championship then this
1999 Div 2 Champions
2002 Div 2 & 2B
2004 Div 1 & Champion of Champions
2007 Div 1 & 1B
2009 Div 1B
2011 Div 1B
2013 Div 2B & 7C
2014 Div 2B

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

Then they will likely win the league on forfeits. SAASL, over to you. Surely their is some sort of code of conduct that clubs must abide by. If not, then SAASL itself are part of the problem.
Ignore this signature

Blotto
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by Blotto »

let me guess... this club used to be called Vllaznia?

During a pitch invasion, I got king hit from behind by one of their supporters (big sherry too) during a match (about 8 years ago). We got them kicked out of the league after writing a letter to the Amateur League.

Absolute f**king animals these Albanians.....

dj_no.1
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by dj_no.1 »

how many clubs have they been called now. bashing a ref, how weak can you get.

penalty
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by penalty »

The referee was continously kicked on the head by 3 or more spectators. Spent the night in hospital.

gaizka_mendieta
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by gaizka_mendieta »

I remember playing against them years ago when they were Vlaznia.Nasty bunch.

DOC
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by DOC »

ROBBO wrote:
thanks sweetheart xx

But in fairness you are the one wearing the green where's wally outfit

enjoy your night - I know us Rangers supporters are :lol:

:P :oops: :cry:
we knew it was gone after the inverness debacle

only one neil lennon, thats all i have to say

great support shown today, best fans in the world, the whole stadium doing the huddle was awesome
ImageImage

titor
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by titor »

I was there these BESA supporters were like a pack of wild dogs with rabbies.
i propose all decent lovers of the world game strike and refuse to play and matches unless their players and club administrators get baned for life.

Its true to cops were called after the strikers player was hit but they took there sweet time to get there.

i hope the ref makes a speedy recover he was one brave dude staying out there as long as he did he should be ghiven a medal

Albanians go fight your wars in your country