big fulham pond

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

the REAL one
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

big fulham pond

Post by the REAL one »

reading your posts you seem to have an ear for the action down at fulham...

how have the boys been travelling this year?

are these players still playing there this year?

de marco?
petracario?
bafta?
mazzarino?
corrieri?
napoli?
passalacqua?
troia?
pinneri?
consalvo?

bigpond
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by bigpond »

yeah all there except mazzarino, consalvo and corrieri.

those players playing at diff. levels fromC's to A's

fuham will be there at end of season for promotion - hiccup in 1st game and 6-3 scoreline flattered PHE but bounced back against Maco's.

harryhandsome1
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Fulham

Post by harryhandsome1 »

And a few new faces too, someone was telling me the reserves only had 3 italians playing in there last game.

bigpond
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by bigpond »

yeah lot of new faces at the club - every1 welcome and every1 gets a fair go.

lot of competition now in western suburbs with Lion, West Beach, Royal Park and us all in top 2 divisions so it can be tough.

Royal Park on there way out anyway and look like folding in next year or 2 so they will be out the way - so all you royal park players come out to a real club and not a 1 year wonder.

sparts
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by sparts »

thats a big call bigpond! not sure how many people will agree with you on that!

bigpond
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by bigpond »

just being honest sparty - even though itmay be brutal.

royal park have crap facilities and relied on a group of players who got them promoted such as Emlov, Jurassic, Leonardi etc and when they have 1 year in Div 1 they all dissappear.

No incentive to stay there as no real atmoshpere to stay back for a drink and not the feeling of a community club like fUlham which has been around for 36 years and will be around for amny more.

sparts
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by sparts »

i am unable to comment as i have never played against either of these teams but it worries me when there are no players hanging around the club after games

the REAL one
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by the REAL one »

hey bigpond spoke to an ex fulham boy of years ago on the weekend, an he asked if these boys were still there

cosenza?
salerno?
kroitiris?
mechis?

as for you, do u play? whats your role at the club?

bigpond
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by bigpond »

replying to your question UNKNOWN all those players are no longer at the club..

1st 2 u mentoned are not playing, Mechis is at Adelaide Uni playing Saturday's and Krotiris (not sure how u spell it exactly but I know whi u mean) I beleive is playing Sat Amateurs as well.

My role at the club - obviously have been there for a number of years and am still playing but would prefer to keep my identity under wraps because some people take my comments on this forum personally but i am just being brutally honest - not ment to be personal at all.

Redstar75
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Redstar75 »

bigpond wrote:yeah lot of new faces at the club - every1 welcome and every1 gets a fair go.

lot of competition now in western suburbs with Lion, West Beach, Royal Park and us all in top 2 divisions so it can be tough.

Royal Park on there way out anyway and look like folding in next year or 2 so they will be out the way - so all you royal park players come out to a real club and not a 1 year wonder.
You really are a petsa and a half bigpond... the more you bag Royals the more stupid your gonna look when we next face you... and beat you.. convincingly..

but that wont happen for a while im afraid as your 1 div below us and about 6 off from where you petsas belong...

bigpond
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by bigpond »

redstar we only played u 4 weeks ago in a trial and beat u 6-0 and after playing Plympton Bulldogs which r DIV 3 we beat them 2-1 and they were much tougher competition so cant u be honest nad just say that the club needs to improve.

Yeah u r in DIV 1 and we r not - i dont deny that - i hope we meet again in a cup round and the best team will win.

i can not say 100% that we will get promoted back to DIV 1 even though i hope we do but i can say 120% that from what i saw of royal park and your 1st two results that they will come back down to DIV 2.

if u think i am a petsa come back at the seasons end and if ur still in DIV 1 then u can give me all the crap u want and i will cop it on the chin.

Redstar75
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Redstar75 »

bigpond wrote:redstar we only played u 4 weeks ago in a trial and beat u 6-0 and after playing Plympton Bulldogs which r DIV 3 we beat them 2-1 and they were much tougher competition so cant u be honest nad just say that the club needs to improve.

Yeah u r in DIV 1 and we r not - i dont deny that - i hope we meet again in a cup round and the best team will win.

i can not say 100% that we will get promoted back to DIV 1 even though i hope we do but i can say 120% that from what i saw of royal park and your 1st two results that they will come back down to DIV 2.

if u think i am a petsa come back at the seasons end and if ur still in DIV 1 then u can give me all the crap u want and i will cop it on the chin.
I just find it hard to believe you can make that judgement only 2 games into a season, when we played maybe the 2 strongest sides in Div 1.

Agreed, we have lost a lot of players but one thing Royal Park has always prided itself on is its fighting spirit. We'll need all of it this year and that will make it all the more sweeter when we stay up.. knowing we did it with 2nd and 3rd tier players

I 100% believe Royals can stay up this year..and your damn straight, if Royals stay up and Fulham dont get promoted - you'll definately be hearing about it...

Judge Judy
Technical Director
Technical Director

Post by Judge Judy »

is nick lalli any good?
Ingle Farm Amateur Soccer Club
Twitter: http://twitter.com/ifasc
Facebook: http://facebook.com/ifasc

bigpond
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by bigpond »

xabi wrote:is nick lalli any good?
we will soon find out - he might get his 1st start for Fulham since coming from Strikers this week against Mod. Vista - stay posted for the answer...

waawaa
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by waawaa »

bigpond and redstar will get there meeting next year. then we shall see

Judge Judy
Technical Director
Technical Director

Post by Judge Judy »

is phil scarfo still out there?

hows michael sancillio going?
Ingle Farm Amateur Soccer Club
Twitter: http://twitter.com/ifasc
Facebook: http://facebook.com/ifasc

fulham_jnr
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by fulham_jnr »

xabi wrote:is phil scarfo still out there?

hows michael sancillio going?
Phil is still down there, top player

micheal playing well scored a ripper against PHE unfortanely lost tho

who u playing for xabi?

harryhandsome1
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by harryhandsome1 »

Phil Scarfo, top player do you think the reserve coach agrees. You could be right he likes a pint so the coach will agree with you. :wink: