League top goalscorers

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

Judge Judy
Technical Director
Technical Director

Re: League top goalscorers

Post by Judge Judy »

Mato wrote:lol, stupid thread full of stereotypes. i for one don't buy into the entire 'continental flair' vs 'anglo heart' comparison.

at my club theres two older blokes - one tough as nails wog, one prima donna pommy. both are fantastic players and are totally the opposite of their stereotypes - imo the people (parents, coaches) teaching you the game and those players you admire growing up have 100% influence on the type of player you become, not some silly ethnic link.
Well said Mato, and to add further weight to your point of view, there's an Aboriginal kid at our club who can't chuck spears very well, so ethnicity stereotypes are a crock of cabernet!
Ingle Farm Amateur Soccer Club
Twitter: http://twitter.com/ifasc
Facebook: http://facebook.com/ifasc

Delije Sever
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Delije Sever »

KING NUGGETT wrote: You & your mate Crazy_North are the stupid ones Beograd with all there gifted European players ain't EVER won Sh*t & they won't! You can talk the talk but can't walk the walk 5-0 to the DOWNS your just lucky you didn't draw the DIV.1 CHAMPIONS otherwise it wouldve been even more :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Who said I play for Beograd? And didn't I tell you to get back into your caravan and comb your mums mullet you gumby?!

You Too
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by You Too »

Delije, I thought all the ferals lived up north but you certainly prove that theory wrong. Seems a few of you live in the West too. What a joke you are - Imagine thinking your better than someone else just because you live in posh Woodville......lol

Put down your Banjo you inbred :clown: and come over here to the East if you can afford it.

Delije Sever
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Delije Sever »

You Too wrote:Delije, I thought all the ferals lived up north but you certainly prove that theory wrong. Seems a few of you live in the West too. What a joke you are - Imagine thinking your better than someone else just because you live in posh Woodville......lol

Put down your Banjo you inbred :clown: and come over here to the East if you can afford it.
I do live in the east you mungrel. :lol: :lol: :lol: now run along gumby while the adults are talking

You Too
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by You Too »

There you go cousin humper, ferals don't have boundaries we even have to put up with you bogans squatting in houses over here and how come you play in Division 3 if you and your feral mates are so technically gifted? :clown:

Delije Sever
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Delije Sever »

You Too wrote:There you go cousin humper, ferals don't have boundaries we even have to put up with you bogans squatting in houses over here and how come you play in Division 3 if you and your feral mates are so technically gifted? :clown:
Pay attention bogan! First of all I don't play for Beograd, and second, one of the many differences between me an you is that I was fortunate to come to this country by my free will, where as your ancestors came here in handcuffs. So don't talk to me you mungrel mutt because you are not worthy. Now be a good little bogan, and run along!

redfred
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by redfred »

bloody a nomadic or free-spirited person
"The trouble with referees , they know the rules , but they don't know the game." Bill Shankly

TM87
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by TM87 »

Tilley_Park_Boys wrote:well, we will never know who is the real top goalscorer in div 2b as we have played a game less with bosna to play who let in 10 every week, lol
Bosna b's didnt have a full squad since round 3 playing with 8 - 9 players every week. Last two rounds players came back from o/sWe would of beat you easily in the last round. The b's have not finishedlower than 2nd in the last two years.

Crazy_North
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Crazy_North »

lol sorry guys i was away enjoying myself on holidays interstate only to find you guys still going .. i hope your enjoying yourself on this thread.. expect another post when i stop having a life :D it really amazes me how much effort and time some people invest in this forum.. maybe you should focus all the energy into something more productive and try to earn a ticket out of bogansville!! :)

KING NUGGETT
Star Player
Star Player

Post by KING NUGGETT »

Crazy_North wrote:lol sorry guys i was away enjoying myself on holidays interstate only to find you guys still going .. i hope your enjoying yourself on this thread.. expect another post when i stop having a life :D it really amazes me how much effort and time some people invest in this forum.. maybe you should focus all the energy into something more productive and try to earn a ticket out of bogansville!! :)
Beograd Socially Superior, Techanically Gifted, & they cant win sh@t they sound like the Nazi's all over again....

SAASL DIV.1 CHAMPIONS 73,75,78,02,10,11,13
CHALLENGE CUP WINNERS 74,75,80,08,10,11,13
SAASL DIV.1 RES. CHAMPIONS 71,75,77,78,79,94,11,13
RES. CUP WINNERS 73,75,76,13
CHAMPIONS OF CHAMPIONS 10
CICHANOWSKI SHIELD 90,08,11,12,14

Est.1966

KING NUGGETT
Star Player
Star Player

Post by KING NUGGETT »

Delije Sever wrote:
You Too wrote:There you go cousin humper, ferals don't have boundaries we even have to put up with you bogans squatting in houses over here and how come you play in Division 3 if you and your feral mates are so technically gifted? :clown:
Pay attention bogan! First of all I don't play for Beograd, and second, one of the many differences between me an you is that I was fortunate to come to this country by my free will, where as your ancestors came here in handcuffs. So don't talk to me you mungrel mutt because you are not worthy. Now be a good little bogan, and run along!
Far better to be a mongrel mutt than pedigree punce....

Est.1966

Hawkesy
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Hawkesy »

Mato wrote:lol, stupid thread full of stereotypes. i for one don't buy into the entire 'continental flair' vs 'anglo heart' comparison.

at my club theres two older blokes - one tough as nails wog, one prima donna pommy. both are fantastic players and are totally the opposite of their stereotypes - imo the people (parents, coaches) teaching you the game and those players you admire growing up have 100% influence on the type of player you become, not some silly ethnic link.

I know exactly which 2 you are talking about and there will always be exceptions to the rules!

Look at it this way, when you play against the italian/greek clubs they will moan incessantly about the phyicallity while play against Anglo sides and they just get on with it as they realise physicallity is part of the game.

Go and play non league football in England and tell me the stereotype doesn't exist.
Things I am owed because they're too tight to pay up:

Colossus: One House

Costa: One Lunch

Oh and add in

Colossus: one photo and one letter from his "attorney".

Judge Judy
Technical Director
Technical Director

Post by Judge Judy »

Hawkesy wrote: Go and play non league football in England and tell me the stereotype doesn't exist.
yeah guys, go and do this

Kitchimo
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by Kitchimo »

Hawkesy wrote:

I know exactly which 2 you are talking about and there will always be exceptions to the rules!

Look at it this way, when you play against the italian/greek clubs they will moan incessantly about the phyicallity while play against Anglo sides and they just get on with it as they realise physicallity is part of the game.

Go and play non league football in England and tell me the stereotype doesn't exist.
Parafield Gardens weren't an Anglo side then.
http://www.oisc.com.au

Championships
A Grade: 1990, 1991, 1992, 2007, 2010
B Grade: 2001, 2007
C Grade: 2004, 2010
D Grade: 2009, 2010

Cups
A Grade: 1989
B Grade: 2002

KING NUGGETT
Star Player
Star Player

Post by KING NUGGETT »

Kitchimo Parafield Gardens has never been aligned it's self to one nationality in all the time I've been there we have Chilians, Cameroonians, Germans, Polish, Irish, Lebonese, English, Aussie & alot more playing & active in our club.
We are a very muticutral club & proud of that fact...

Est.1966

Jay Walking
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Jay Walking »

KING NUGGETT wrote:Kitchimo Parafield Gardens has never been aligned it's self to one nationality in all the time I've been there we have Chilians, Cameroonians, Germans, Polish, Irish, Lebonese, English, Aussie & alot more playing & active in our club.
It started as a Dutch club didn't it?

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Post by God is an Englishman »

Paleon Patros Germanos wrote:
Mato wrote:one prima donna pommy.
Best description of Hawkesy Ive heard of in a while.

be careful or I might have to send you a PM having a whinge and a cry to you asking if you "have a problem" with me.

KING NUGGETT
Star Player
Star Player

Post by KING NUGGETT »

Jay Not Walking wrote:
KING NUGGETT wrote:Kitchimo Parafield Gardens has never been aligned it's self to one nationality in all the time I've been there we have Chilians, Cameroonians, Germans, Polish, Irish, Lebonese, English, Aussie & alot more playing & active in our club.
Not at all Jay the 1st Chairman of tge Club was Dutch & there were alot of Dutch families but in all the time I've been there it's never been known as a Dutch Club & it's always been very multicultural club ...

Est.1966

Judge Judy
Technical Director
Technical Director

Post by Judge Judy »

KING NUGGETT wrote: Not at all Jay the 1st Chairman of tge Club was Dutch & there were alot of Dutch families but in all the time I've been there it's never been known as a Dutch Club & it's always been very multicultural club ...
what was the significance of wearing the Dutch national kits for your warm up for last game of the season?

Jay Walking
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Jay Walking »

KING NUGGETT wrote:
Jay Not Walking wrote:
Not at all Jay the 1st Chairman of tge Club was Dutch & there were alot of Dutch families but in all the time I've been there it's never been known as a Dutch Club & it's always been very multicultural club ...
Oh, I thought the last game of the season that thing you guys put on was because it was celebrating the Dutch community club starting up the club.

Like you said previously, most clubs have lots of nationalities playing in it and supporting it. We were started by a break away group from the juniors who were mainly Hibs fans.

KING NUGGETT
Star Player
Star Player

Post by KING NUGGETT »

As I said there were quite a few Dutch families at the start maybe the thinking was to get the local Dutch community involved in our club not really sure but I can assure you we are a Very Multicultural Club & not a Dutch Club...

Est.1966

Srbin
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Srbin »

Perhaps we can pencil eachother in for a pre season trial game. It would be good to play a Div 1 side.
We played in Wanderers pre season comp last year and it was good to play teams from Div 1

Delije Sever
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Delije Sever »

KING NUGGETT wrote: Far better to be a mongrel mutt than pedigree punce....
Says the Mungrel mutt!
Last edited by Delije Sever on Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vale_boy05
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Vale_boy05 »

Delije Sever wrote:
KING NUGGETT wrote: Far better to be a mongrel mutt than pedigree punce....
Trust a mongrel mutt to say that!
Cmon girls :wink:

Paipss Cisse
he scores when he wants.