Results 02-03Sep06

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

JP
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by JP »

harryhandsome1 wrote:JP do i see a hot headed boy.

If I give you clues then you'll work me out way too easy.

BULLDOG
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by BULLDOG »

emirate01 wrote:have read some of the abuse aimed at mod vista on this site and i would like to add my two cents worth. when we beat them on the weekend ( 8-1) ALL THERE PLAYERS AND COACHING STAFF congratulated my players and myself. they then gave us three bottles of champs and offered us free food. they were obviously very disapointed at loseing but not once did they abuse us or make us feel unwelcome. there coach is a thorough gentleman and as a club should be congratulated for there fine efforts this year.
thank you kind sir,the feeling is mutual.all the lads know that we were well and truely spanked by the team of the season,no point abusing you guys,no point bitching about the result.the bubbling was there for you guys win lose or draw.
other clubs in this league would of given me heaps after that defeat but you and your players and spectators were tops the whole game,but after the 4-5 goal i think you lot took pity on me more than anything :cry:
not many fellow coaches have my respect but i can honestly say than farms coach does.just wish you fcukers stayed in the changing rooms for the second half. :lol: well in lads and all the best in div 1.
onoir diomasack

BULLDOG
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by BULLDOG »

galactico wrote:
Mr Football wrote:
galactico wrote:
sweet mate productions wrote:just want to say sucked in Bosna, cheating doesn't prosper, enjoy div3 wankas!!!!
u guys are just as bad! the only difference is u continue to whinge on here non stop. The linesman this, the ref that......... STFU! I'm glad farm thumped u 8-1 and u finished 5th.
We're poms we always winge, but we don't cheat and wasn't aimed at you so STFU2 :evil:
Yeah ya dont cheat.......... much! Thats the biggest load of Barossa Pearl Ive ever heard. The day u dont have ur regular home refs u got pumped 7-1 in the b's and 8-1 in the a's.
so who is our regular a's ref mate?if that's what you think you must have a name for him.cos i've got no idea who that might be.i always thought the league provided A team ref's?
onoir diomasack

bert
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by bert »

just like to thank all the supporters at the downs for being vocal every week it was good to see all the older brigade with a smile on their dial, been a long time coming.
Must say congrats to the farm welcome aboard, and good onya easties welcome back.
Congrats to Pontians played them in a cup game good side wont be surprised to see them go well in 2nd div.
And a big hello to Dan Christison and well done to all the gully boys.
GO YOU DOWNS.
played4ever

GULLY BOYZ
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by GULLY BOYZ »

Hey Bert, why dont you come and have a beer with Danny up the club tomorrow night!
A TEAM OF CHAMPIONS WILL NEVER BEAT A CHAMPION TEAM!

bert
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by bert »

Coach kids on a Wednesday but ill see if i can sqeeze one in, not playing this week but still training, looking forward to a cup final thanks Gully Boyz.
played4ever

keepinitreal
In Memory of Dylan Tombides
In Memory of Dylan Tombides

Post by keepinitreal »

yes a great day & a half for the downs army...great support on sunday, i started to wonder what was happening with 10 mins to go and all the chants started....and motts going bannanas signalling for us to run circles in the middle of the park :?:

tommy radford in fine form on stage almost outdone by the crooner andy allen :D

downsclown#1
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by downsclown#1 »

feeling a bit rusty

CR7
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by CR7 »

it was worth the rusty feelin :D

chemical brother
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by chemical brother »

slipknot wrote:wat happened to start the brawl in the lion-parafield game?and to those ferals from vale thanks for leaving your mess appreciate it
Dude it was our contribution to your club to buy a new team cos use where crap at it all year. Also it must be nice to get some spectators I positive we out numbered you 12 to 1
so slipknot or should I call you KNICKERSINAKNOT cash the cans in you mongrel
Lifestyles thru Chemistry