parafield v a.v metro

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

p1

parafield v a.v metro

Post by p1 »

a's 2-2
b's 4-2

i would personally like to thank the av metro keeper in the b's for staying on you goal line and giving us an easy goal to win the match.

cheers

waawaa
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by waawaa »

who are you guest. if you are so proud of the tap in(i mean goal) give us your name so we can all congratulate you on your effort.

unknown!

Post by unknown! »

have villa picked up any new players?

waawaa
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by waawaa »

yeah we have some new players in both teams.

bigpond
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by bigpond »

picked up new players but struggling with 1 point from 6.

It will be tough for Villa to back up from last year where they had more than there fair share of luck over the season to win the league.

This year will be much tougher and I predict 3rd or 4th for them this year.

guest3

Post by guest3 »

Luck???????
Is that what u call being on top of the ladder for all but 1 or 2 games during the entire year, yor right it will be hard to go back to back but our first 2 results are exactly the same as last year.
We copped it from you blokes week in week out saying were pretenders but still won it comfortably, underestimate us at your peril!

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Yeah we are struggling for points at the moment but playing some fantastic football. We are just struggling to find the back of the net. Believe me, that onece we can correct a few issues - beware!
But i think generally, most teams like downs, gardens, vale and prob florina have picked up a few good players and this year - Div 1 will b much closer than last year.
:o

bigpond
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by bigpond »

i didn't knock u last year i just said u had ur fair share of luck last year and u used it and won the league so well done.

but this year other clubs have woken up and have some good squads like the downs, Vale, Gardens and West.

winning a div 1 title is a great achievement but if Villa want to be spoken of in the same breath as Inter and Vale need to win more titles as these clubs have some great history in Div 1 and even when they r struggling have always remained in Div 1 and give every team a fight.