SATURDAY LEAGUE RESULTS - 2009/08/01

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

Missing Post Count
Coach
Coach

SATURDAY LEAGUE RESULTS - 2009/08/01

Post by Missing Post Count »

In order to tidy up the amateur forum, all other results topics without match discussion will be removed.

Kitchimo
Club Captain
Club Captain

Re: SATURDAY LEAGUE RESULTS - 2009/08/01

Post by Kitchimo »

:lol:
http://www.oisc.com.au

Championships
A Grade: 1990, 1991, 1992, 2007, 2010
B Grade: 2001, 2007
C Grade: 2004, 2010
D Grade: 2009, 2010

Cups
A Grade: 1989
B Grade: 2002

Missing Post Count
Coach
Coach

Post by Missing Post Count »

Division Six:
Mount Barker C1 0 Fc Adelaide 6

diegom
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by diegom »

Africa 1
Adelaide Villa 5
match abandoned with 3 mins to go when the 3rd Africa player sent off assaulted the ref! Pathetic displY from Africa,3 players receiving red cards!
Villa totally dominated game
And to make this worse, the same player no35 striker, decides to chase the ref to his car!
Absolutely disgraceful, ifhe and the club don't getthe book thrown at them, it's a conspiracy!
John the ref had a great game
Last edited by diegom on Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Teza
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Teza »

Budapest 1-4 Navarino (0-9)

waawaa
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by waawaa »

Africa 1
Adelaide Villa 5
match abandoned with 3 mins to go when the 3rd Africa player sent off assaulted the ref! Pathetic displY from Africa,3 players receiving red cards!
And to make this worse, the same player no35 striker, decides to chase the ref to his car!
Absolutely disgraceful, ifhe and the club don't getthe book thrown at them, it's a conspiracy!

absolutley pathetic. john had a great game and was very fair i thought.
should ban the lot of them.
nothing will happen though cause the league has no balls

CrappyKeeper
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by CrappyKeeper »

diegom wrote:Africa 1
Adelaide Villa 5
Absolutely disgraceful, if he and the club don't get the book thrown at them, it's a conspiracy!
Glad I didn't come out to the game then, especially with my kid. Good to see we got up though. My girl is sick and my wrist is playing up now that it's out of the cast. Definitely won't be back even for the Stirling game :-(

What was the B's score?

diegom
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by diegom »

CrappyKeeper wrote:
Adelaide Villa 5
Absolutely disgraceful, if he and the club don't get the book thrown at them, it's a conspiracy!
Glad I didn't come out to the game then, especially with my kid. Good to see we got up though. My girl is sick and my wrist is playing up now that it's out of the cast. Definitely won't be back even for the Stirling game :-(

What was the B's score?

Sorry to hear that mate, but still come out to ourgames! Ur a top bloke and very helpful around the club!

AV b team won 2-0
Africa player received a red for punching our player! Their club ref did a good job

PHE 7
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by PHE 7 »

jets 0 uni 0 pretty average game, draw a fair result!

Lucas Leiva
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Lucas Leiva »

Div II

A: Comets 1 Vipers FC 2
B: Comets 1 Vipers FC 4
C: Flinders 4 Vipers FC 2

Scorers (A): Matsouliadis, Jaric

Drama at it's finest. With less than 10 minutes remaining, and with the Comets leading 1-0 from very early on, the Vipers saw their title challenge on the line, and stepped up to the plate. With an equaliser finally waking the side into action after a neat turn and finish from our top scorer, it took the last minute of regulation time for the captain to latch onto a fantastic diagonal ball and put it away into the far post. The scenes that followed from the Vipers supporters showed how much it meant to the club. With the news of Budapest losing coming through, it was great news through and through.

For the most part, the game was quite even, the Vipers failing to create the final finish on their attacking moves, the Comets doing little beyond their counter attacking opportunities. Their No. 23 up front was a giant, and unsurprisingly won most balls in the air, but after we started getting our bodies in front he did little. The referee was a strange being - when the captain told him that he was the captain (thus indicating he was the one allowed to speak) he was booked, but he kept the game in control throughout.

Go the Vipers!!! Another landmark day.

Kitchimo
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by Kitchimo »

Budapest on the way down....

Not a good day today for OISC either, B Grade and E Grade title chances are pretty much gone, and A Grade will need a minor miracle to go up. Let's just say some interesting referee decisions in the A Grade match

Results I've heard:

Division 1
Wanderers - BOSA 1-2 (2-0)

Division 2
Salisbury Villa - OISC 1-0 (4-1)
Southern Breakers - FC Adelaide 4-2 (0-4)

Division 3
MA Hawks - Mt Barker 5-0 (1-0

Division 4
Torrens Valley - OISC (2) 3-2
Strathalbyn - ACU Falcons pp (4-1) - apparently ref didn't rock up for first team match

Division 6
Mt Barker C1 - FC Adelaide 0-6
Salisbury Villa - OISC 2-1
http://www.oisc.com.au

Championships
A Grade: 1990, 1991, 1992, 2007, 2010
B Grade: 2001, 2007
C Grade: 2004, 2010
D Grade: 2009, 2010

Cups
A Grade: 1989
B Grade: 2002

crouchy15
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by crouchy15 »

Sturt Marion v Stirling
As 2-1
Bs 1-3
crouch doesnt do the robot. robots do the crouch

CrappyKeeper
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by CrappyKeeper »

diegom wrote:Sorry to hear that mate, but still come out to ourgames! Ur a top bloke and very helpful around the club!

AV b team won 2-0
Africa player received a red for punching our player! Their club ref did a good job
All good news then. With the other results it's looking better we'll hold second in the reserves. Funny with all the reds though because the Africa guys didn't seem that bad when they were playing at our ground. Must just be issues when they play at home. Will be interested in Blindspot's opinion on it all.

Giovinco_The_Great
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Giovinco_The_Great »

Saturday Division 3

Adelaide Red Blue Eagles Fc 3 Vs Burundi Eagles 2

Great effort by the Red Blue Eagles to beat the top team... Dug deep!!!

Bodes
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Bodes »

On the ball Kitchimo. Your quick!

Wanderers 1 - 2 BOSA (2-0)

A's

A tough fought game with some odd ref decisions. I think that he and the B's ref shared a crack pipe this morning. BOSA opened the scoring with great team build up and a very good finish from Patto. The ref awarded a fair enough penalty in right at the end of the first half. The Roo put it way sending the keeper the wrong way.

The second half was typical of Wanderers Vs BOSA. Lots of niggling behind play with tough challenges all over the park. The Wanderers keeper pulled off some good saves and gave his usual verbal abuse of the opposing team. I can normally deal with that but a fingers to face slanty eye gesture to one of our players is racist and beyond normal match banter. Poor form! It was almost justice with him getting a one on one put past him by Theo in the dying seconds.

A memorable win for BOSA.

B's

A fair result that was poorly refereed. He wasn't biased but just had no idea. I was lost and confused at many of his decisions. The Wanderers being familiar with this ref used it to their advantage and played the game very physically and at some times dirty. To my detriment I started throwing in bad tackles myself. What did happen though was Wanderers ability to intimidate our side. We didn't play our normal game and was beaten by a better side on the day.

gone
Star Player
Star Player

Post by gone »

Div 5
Stirling 3 Cove 1
Stirling District (est 1967) 32 seasons successfully avoiding a Championship then this
1999 Div 2 Champions
2002 Div 2 & 2B
2004 Div 1 & Champion of Champions
2007 Div 1 & 1B
2009 Div 1B
2011 Div 1B
2013 Div 2B & 7C
2014 Div 2B

Right Back
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Right Back »

Strathalbyn 4 - 1 ACU Falcons - reserves game

Seniors called off as ref went to wrong ground

Chelsea4thewin
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Chelsea4thewin »

Div 4

Simba of Congo 3 Adelaide Pumas 1

Reserves: Simba of Congo 0 Adelaide Pumas 2

Ref in the reserves did everything in his power to give Simba the win, this guy is an absolute disgrace to the sport, CHEAT
Chelsea4thewin wrote: if Torres doesnt score in the next 3 games i will put a liverpool symbol as my avatar for the rest of the season

Right Back
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Right Back »

Kitchimo wrote:Budapest on the way down....

Not a good day today for OISC either, B Grade and E Grade title chances are pretty much gone, and A Grade will need a minor miracle to go up. Let's just say some interesting referee decisions in the A Grade match

Results I've heard:

Division 1
Wanderers - BOSA 1-2 (2-0)

Division 2
Salisbury Villa - OISC 1-0 (4-1)
Southern Breakers - FC Adelaide 4-2 (0-4)

Division 3
MA Hawks - Mt Barker 5-0 (1-0

Division 4
Torrens Valley - OISC (2) 3-2
Strathalbyn - ACU Falcons pp (4-1) - apparently ref didn't rock up for first team match

Division 6
Mt Barker C1 - FC Adelaide 0-6
Salisbury Villa - OISC 2-1
I heard the timetable had the game as ACU home game, but the wesbite said Strath.

Right Back
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Right Back »

Chelsea4thewin wrote:Div 4

Ref in the reserves did everything in his power to give Simba the win, this guy is an absolute disgrace to the sport, CHEAT
Why do I find that so easy to believe, I'm not looking forward to going back there for round 20.....

Right Back
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Right Back »

p@ul12 wrote:
Africa 1
Adelaide Villa 5

Didnt the Bullets do the same thing to the ref a few weeks ago?

If the league take similar action they'll be branded as racists.....you know how it is.

Flud
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Flud »

Division 4 results

A Grade..... Adelaide Uni 1 - Murray Bridge Utd 3

B Grade..... Adelaide Uni 1 - Murray Bridge Utd 4

Flud
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Flud »

acu_falcon wrote:
Chelsea4thewin wrote:Div 4

Why do I find that so easy to believe, I'm not looking forward to going back there for round 20.....
Hopefully something will be done about him before then mate.. Lord help him if he comes and watches at our place next time around..

Rob Lozza
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Rob Lozza »

p@ul12 wrote:
Africa 1
Adelaide Villa 5

Wanna bet? Bullshit the league won't do anything! Just ask United Stars and SA Bullets.

waawaa
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by waawaa »

would love the league to ban the club and the players.
guess we will have to wait and see

LUFC
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by LUFC »

Great win for the BOSA firsts today. We completely dominated the first half but a stupid lapse of concentration from a throw cost us. Great to get a win in the dying seconds.

Apart from the keeper being a very racist man, the game was played in great spirits and Wanderers as expected took us all the way.

Going to get drunk, great day is about to turn into a very ugly night haha.

Black Hawk
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Black Hawk »

Rob Lozza wrote:
p@ul12 wrote:
Africa 1
Adelaide Villa 5

Wanna bet? Bullshit the league won't do anything! Just ask United Stars and SA Bullets.
Just get the offender arrested and charged. Convictions of violence do not go down well with employers or immigration.

2. Africa sack the coach. This is a top down issue, leadership is everything

blind_spot
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by blind_spot »

CrappyKeeper wrote:
diegom wrote:Sorry to hear that mate, but still come out to ourgames! Ur a top bloke and very helpful around the club!

AV b team won 2-0
All good news then. With the other results it's looking better we'll hold second in the reserves. Funny with all the reds though because the Africa guys didn't seem that bad when they were playing at our ground. Must just be issues when they play at home. Will be interested in Blindspot's opinion on it all.
The player that pushed the referee got the red card first.It was his second yellow.After that he pushed the referee. We as a club do not think that kind of behavior is acceptable and we will deal with the issue.Just like we did when we played against Sturt. Players and spectators got banned and punished for their actions.Things like that happen even in the best leagues in the world.
I think the referee didn't do a great job letting a lot of things go. Didn't have control of the game really. Two players deserved the reds but the first one was pathetic. Defender clearly got the ball. Looking at the way the game was going with Villa players going in hard and doing even worse tackles than that I thought that was unfair. Really whoever the ref was,he let things get out of control and only booked Africa players which made things worse.You can't allow one team to play rough and punish the other for everything.
Why was Villa allowed to take a quick free kick when the ref tell us he will blow the whistle.To us he didn't allow the same and brought the ball back.
Number 2 from Villa has the biggest mouth on him ever.Surely u have to book a player that is abusing the opposition.
Poli Suntem Noi!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaujKd58 ... re=related

Fortza Poli Timisoara C.V.U.C.S. !!!!!!

blind_spot
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by blind_spot »

LUFC wrote:Great win for the BOSA firsts today. We completely dominated the first half but a stupid lapse of concentration from a throw cost us. Great to get a win in the dying seconds.

Apart from the keeper being a very racist man, the game was played in great spirits and Wanderers as expected took us all the way.

Going to get drunk, great day is about to turn into a very ugly night haha.
I thought that I was the only one to think their keeper is ...well u already said it ...
Poli Suntem Noi!!!!!

blind_spot
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by blind_spot »

diegom wrote:
CrappyKeeper wrote:
Adelaide Villa 5

What was the B's score?
It was not for punching ...it was for a bad tackle ..intentional ..ur players was booked for punching after the foul... only a yelllow though

Sorry to hear that mate, but still come out to ourgames! Ur a top bloke and very helpful around the club!

AV b team won 2-0
Poli Suntem Noi!!!!!