Div 2 Round 16

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

JP
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by JP »

Happy Kopite wrote:
If only you'd started the season of as well as you're playing now....!
I know, I know.... Im starting to wish that we had.

I let you know after this week if I think we can still mathematically get promoted or not. When the maths says no then I'll agree :lol:

Robbo
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Robbo »

Yeh JP.. you will win he league

JP
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by JP »

Do I detect a little sarcasm there Robbo?

Im sure you wont win it cause after this week you wont be equal top anymore. :lol:

Lets talk after this week and let the results speak for themselves. By the way Goodluck for Sunday cause you are gonna need it.
Last edited by JP on Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Robbo
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Robbo »

We cant wait JP.

You saying East will lose?

You edited your Post JP.. Look I can do that too !! :lol:
Last edited by Robbo on Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JP
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by JP »

well neither can we....

De Voyeur
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by De Voyeur »

Great to see "The Nut" has finally delivered his first post. I hope all is well mate. Have you been to Pentrevoilas yet?

Besides Childsy I hear another new signing, Graham Cook, will be on board for PHE this week. May get someone else back from an injury too.

We will beat Pumas and The Farm will go down.

Robbo
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Robbo »

momentum is a wonderful thing east 17.. got any ?

JP
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by JP »

shirazing oath they will :lol:

JP
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by JP »

robbo wrote:momentum is a wonderful thing east 17.. got any ?
All of a sudden u r equal top and think u r unbeatable. After this week Robbo we will shut u up.

Robbo
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Robbo »

Getting worried JP .. you Goose

JP
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by JP »

Youve got more riding on it then us! We will see who is worried!

club man
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by club man »

East Boy wrote:West Beach 2 v Limnos 2
Vista 1 v Knights 1
Fulham 3 v Farm 2
Maco 1 v Bosna 0
PHE 3 v Pumas 1

Beach v Limnos: Although we lost to Limnos i must say, without making excuses, that was by far the most lack lustre, uninspiring game we have played all year. Credit to Limnos though. Steph makes a huge difference to the style u play. slows it down really well. Then that little dude who scored is..... a gun really. Very quick and good control. Beach must keep fighting coz u never know who will slip up next!!

Vista v Knights: Vista will love the home ground advantage. But will struggle to score and i rekon knights mite sneak one late.

Fulham v Farm: I just want fulham to win to keep a buffer between us and farm. Fulham have been in form of late and i hope the run keeps going. Farm are a good outfit, but have they had to play a really tough game for a while??

Maco's v bosna: Maco's should win with bosna getting 2 sent off for brawls and maco pres getting his nose outta shape being a hero. Maco's need the win.

PHE v Pumas: We have been extremely solid a home, which as i have said previously is crucial in div2. The boys should be pumped up this week after the loss to Limnos.
Masos and Bosna good mates, nose will remain straight you stupid little boy :shock:
Only hero is BILLY the goat at PHE, B Grade ref :D

East Boy
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by East Boy »

The NUT is here!! Great to see buddy..... We bloody needed u against limnos!!! All good though ads is back this week and all the signings :shock: :shock: :shock: puck knows!!

Happy Kopite
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Happy Kopite »

East Boy wrote:The NUT is here!! Great to see buddy..... We bloody needed u against limnos!!! All good though ads is back this week and all the signings :shock: :shock: :shock: puck knows!!
Lots of talk about Easties new 'signings'. Think it's all a crock of shite myself. They're starting to get worried.... :?
"If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains". Bill Shankly

BULLDOG
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by BULLDOG »

not one to gossip but........heard vista has 2 enfield players joining the ranks for the last 3 games.1 of which is an ex enfield player who was at the jets. :lol: :lol:
onoir diomasack

bigpond
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by bigpond »

[quote="unknown?]

Fulham 1 v Farm 2 dont think fulhams defence can handle farms attack

[/quote]

Interesting comment unknown since Fulham have let in the same amount of goals as Farm and only west beach (by 1 goal) and Vista have a better defensive record.

Cahill4

Post by Cahill4 »

West Beach 2 v Limnos 2 Very tough game, Beach don't have much to play for now and Limnos have some very good players back in.
Vista 2 v Knights 0 This one is to important for Vista to drop points in. They will do it comfortably
Fulham 2 v Farm 1 Sets up a huge last two rounds of the season if this result happens
Maco 2 v Bosna 1 Macos are better than the results suggest and should win a brusing game. Bosna are getting fairly thin for players
PHE 4 v Pumas 1 To much class over Pumas. This will virtually assure Easts of Div 2 title.

Very big week for ressies also with Vista, Farma and Fulham all very close up the top. This has been one of the best div 2 for years

Jairzinho
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Jairzinho »

:lol:

viduka
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by viduka »

18_P.DeSouza wrote::lol:
:roll:

Football_lad
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Football_lad »

West Beach 2 v Limnos 1 - West beach too strong.. surely limnos cant put 2 wins together in a row!

Vista 2 v Knights 0 - Vista knows every game is a must win game to gain promotion. Will lift for the big game and take the 3 points.

Fulham 2 v Farm 1 - Fulham in some good form and taking some big scalps. will take points here i think making the last 2 rounds huge for farm.

Maco 1 v Bosna 1 - Too hard to predict with these games. could be a goal fest or a completely boring game with 6 red cards. ill tip a draw.

PHE 3 v Pumas 0 - Should be too easy for easties here. especially at home. will wrap up the league title here i think.

Jairzinho
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Jairzinho »

viduka wrote:
18_P.DeSouza wrote::lol:
:roll:
:wink:

De Voyeur
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by De Voyeur »

Don't you play for the Farmers Cahill4? I was surprised to see you tip Fulham. Or are you trying the old reverse psychology trick like Robbo did a few weeks back?

I noticed you mentioned Alby as one of the best for the Farm. I would agree with you but I was surprised to see him get dragged the first time we played you and then play ressies the next time. Doesn't the coach like him or something?

Robbo
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Robbo »

BLAHHHH

WRONG !!

wanna try again where points are doubled in the second round??

Got any new signings?? :lol:

Cahill4

Post by Cahill4 »

I did play for the farm, just a supporter as such now. I go and watch some other games like when Easts played Vista. I just have some good mates at the club. I think that they will struggle against Fulham though.

the REAL one
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by the REAL one »

unknown? wrote:West Beach ? v Limnos ? - depends if the skipper is fit!!! few injury clouds... will update after thurs nite training

Vista 1 v Knights 0 vista at home in a tight game

Fulham 1 v Farm 2 dont think fulhams defence can handle farms attack

Maco 2 v Bosna 2

PHE 3 v Pumas 1 phe to bounce back
well no legend killer and no thirio... tough ask for the boys but a fighting effort will be rewarded with 3 points

west beach 1 limnos 2
"Thats not sexy football!" and "Play the REAL one... again and again"

Mr X
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Mr X »

BULLDOG wrote:not one to gossip but........heard vista has 2 enfield players joining the ranks for the last 3 games.1 of which is an ex enfield player who was at the jets. :lol: :lol:
Surely as coach you would know and it wouldnt be 'heard' if Vista had signed players?

Olympic (Vista) Bhoy
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Olympic (Vista) Bhoy »

Mr X wrote:
BULLDOG wrote:not one to gossip but........heard vista has 2 enfield players joining the ranks for the last 3 games.1 of which is an ex enfield player who was at the jets. :lol: :lol:
Surely as coach you would know and it wouldnt be 'heard' if Vista had signed players?
Wooooooooooooooosh goes the jet over Mr X's heid :shock:

the REAL one
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by the REAL one »

vista are crap!!! :P

Happy Kopite
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Happy Kopite »

unknown? wrote:vista are crap!!! :P
Round 1 2006

Crap 1 Limnos 0
"If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains". Bill Shankly

the REAL one
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by the REAL one »

Happy Kopite wrote:
unknown? wrote:vista are crap!!! :P
Round 1 2006

Crap- with help of ref john mcnenemy (club patron) 1 Limnos 0