IS ALL HAPPY AT INGLE FARM??

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

chunky-monkey
Squad Player
Squad Player

Re: IS ALL HAPPY AT INGLE FARM??

Post by chunky-monkey »

emirates01 wrote:amazing that, everytime i contact simo i can get through. he runs his own business and has a mobile phone handy at all times.ask all his other players.as you said time to move on, just wish gannon would of been honest with his reply on here from the beginning,still i know who i believe
Whats done is done, im sure it doesn't effect you that he couldn't get hold of Simo!

neilcraig
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by neilcraig »

All is very happy today
the a's won 3-2 and gannons new team lost 3-1 great debut :lol: :lol: :lol:
doesn't get any better than that

and before you say it no I am not a player nor affiliated with them,
I have lots of friends there and I'm an avid supporter

beancounter
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by beancounter »

Vista09 wrote:
emirates01 wrote:amazing that, everytime i contact simo i can get through. he runs his own business and has a mobile phone handy at all times.ask all his other players.as you said time to move on, just wish gannon would of been honest with his reply on here from the beginning,still i know who i believe
Whats done is done, im sure it doesn't effect you that he couldn't get hold of Simo!
Doesn't train for 2 weeks, on the bench but doesn't go in with the team at 1/2 time and can't get hold of the coach to say he is going back to Vista with the june 30 transfer deadline looming. the story tells itself me thinks :wink:

swannsong
Technical Director
Technical Director

Post by swannsong »

Would be happy at Farm tonight....
Southern Knights SC - 2019 - Celebrating 25 Years of SAASL Football
SAASL facebook : Southern Knights SC facebook
swannsong Facebook : Elizabeth Downs SC facebook

chunky-monkey
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by chunky-monkey »

Funny all these new posters on here just to give there opinion on the Gannon situation, must be really affecting you guys if you have to register just to put your 2 cents worth in! :clown:

Robbo
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Robbo »

Vista09 wrote:Funny all these new posters on here just to give there opinion on the Gannon situation, must be really affecting you guys if you have to register just to put your 2 cents worth in! :clown:
We all had a good laugh after the match during our presentations when it was announced that Gannon's first result today was a 3-1 loss to Munno Para. Whole club had a good laugh actually, was quite a funny moment.

And yeh Swanny it was a good night for us at the farm, 4 years its taken us to finally beat your old club :?

vigilante
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by vigilante »

quite frankly bigpond should be reprimanded for his recent outbursts here on the forum by the mods, inciting and speculating about various clubs and players, it has now spread onto the playing field, his antics v parafield well noted by the FUSC 'goose of the week' nominating committee. This along with the usual controversy he brings to the card table as well as the team strips organisation chaos have him as strong favourite for the wearing of the prestigious pink bib for this weeks training sessions
Boia chi Molla

bigpond
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by bigpond »

vigilante wrote:quite frankly bigpond should be reprimanded for his recent outbursts here on the forum by the mods, inciting and speculating about various clubs and players, it has now spread onto the playing field, his antics v parafield well noted by the FUSC 'goose of the week' nominating committee. This along with the usual controversy he brings to the card table as well as the team strips organisation chaos have him as strong favourite for the wearing of the prestigious pink bib for this weeks training sessions
Your a hard man vigilante!!!

Bottom line is there is enough tops, shorts and socks for each side every week and if we have to blame someone blame the dry cleaners is what I say - I shouldn't have to double check there work every week!!!!

Goose of the week - we know that there can only be 1 nomination this week and it has to be the gaffer no doubt about that - as I am unavailable tomorrow night I will leave it in your capable hands to make sure the pink bib goes to its rightful owner this week :wink:

Jay Walking
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Jay Walking »

Very happy at the Farm last night!!! Its taken 6 attempts but we finally got 3 points against the Downs.

A player who sat on the bench for the whole game was one of the happiest guys after the game simply because we knocked them off.

As for the Scott Gannon thing, whats done is done. He's moved on for what ever reason, right or wrong. We have enough quality players to cover him. No need to continue to slag the guy off as he will live and die by his own decisions. He had a choice of Div 1 or Div 2 football and he made is choice. The circumstances of what happened in whole or truth will probably never make it on here so its time to put it to bed.

C'mon the Farm. Big game this week agains the Vale @ Vale.

jogger
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by jogger »

As for the Scott Gannon thing, whats done is done. He's moved on for what ever reason, right or wrong. We have enough quality players to cover him. No need to continue to slag the guy off as he will live and die by his own decisions. He had a choice of Div 1 or Div 2 football and he made is choice. The circumstances of what happened in whole or truth will probably never make it on here so its time to put it to bed.

Finally, someone has said something descent about the whole Gannon topic.

Jay Walking
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Jay Walking »

jogger wrote:As for the Scott Gannon thing, whats done is done. He's moved on for what ever reason, right or wrong. We have enough quality players to cover him. No need to continue to slag the guy off as he will live and die by his own decisions. He had a choice of Div 1 or Div 2 football and he made is choice. The circumstances of what happened in whole or truth will probably never make it on here so its time to put it to bed.

Finally, someone has said something descent about the whole Gannon topic.
Nothing can wipe the smile from my face after the result we had on Sunday anyway :D Haven't felt that good singing the club song since we beat Downs in the cup final in the ressies a few years ago

Jay Walking
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Jay Walking »

vigilante wrote:quite frankly bigpond should be reprimanded for his recent outbursts here on the forum by the mods, inciting and speculating about various clubs and players, it has now spread onto the playing field, his antics v parafield well noted by the FUSC 'goose of the week' nominating committee. This along with the usual controversy he brings to the card table as well as the team strips organisation chaos have him as strong favourite for the wearing of the prestigious pink bib for this weeks training sessions
Good Call! He even wastes tax payers money by calling other clubs presidents on works time :wink: :D

bigpond
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by bigpond »

Jay Walking wrote:
Good Call! He even wastes tax payers money by calling other clubs presidents on works time :wink: :D
Div 1 Amateur Soccer talk comes number 1, coffee with Mr X on Monday mornings to exchange notes on other teams comes 2nd and work comes 3rd on my list :lol:

Jay Walking
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Jay Walking »

I think thats a good order to Bigpond :D

Jay Walking
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Jay Walking »

Mr X played a full 90 mins and was a very handy player on the day :D

De Voyeur
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by De Voyeur »

Speaking of pink bibs, I had to wear one last week at training too due to my inability to score the winner against Munno Para. It is a bib that I have not seen for a number of years. It was originally inspired by someone who I believe is quite infamous on this forum and who is often referred to as the unknown player. On the front of the bib is written, "The The Unknown Player" and on the back "Whose your Daddy". About four years ago someone would have to wear it every week after doing something incredibly pathetic in their last game but suddenly it disappeared only to resurface last Friday night.

Long live THE JELF!

De Voyeur
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by De Voyeur »

East 17 wrote:
Speaking of pink bibs, I had to wear one last week at training too due to my inability to score the winner against Munno Para. It is a bib that I have not seen for a number of years. It was originally inspired by someone who I believe is quite infamous on this forum and who is often referred to as the unknown player. On the front of the bib is written, "The The Unknown Player" and on the back "Whose your Daddy". About four years ago someone would have to wear it every week after doing something incredibly pathetic in their last game but suddenly it disappeared only to resurface last Friday night.

Long live THE JELF!
His name is still on the fricken swear filter. :lol: :lol: :lol: But not if you put it in capitals. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Funky Punk

Post by Funky Punk »

East 17 wrote:His name is still on the fricken swear filter. :lol: :lol: :lol: But not if you put it in capitals. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'd say it was more a lack of an S than the uppercase letters: The Unknown Player

Funky Punk

Post by Funky Punk »

That got changed so it's definitely the lack of an S on then of Jelf.

Jay Walking
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Jay Walking »

Jelf

Evergreen
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Evergreen »

You learn something new every day.
Nothing ever lasts for ever

Jay Walking
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Jay Walking »

Evergreen wrote:You learn something new every day.
What did you learn?