Thank You Raptors Referee

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

Moomoo
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Moomoo »

Hey, lets just say that the Game between the Raptors and Limnos C team was played in Good spirits. The boys played soccer and enjoyed themselves. Of course both teams have passionate players that dispute decisions sometimes.

With just about every team being bagged on the forum, every time, especially about referees. Let me just say that this ref was good.

There were at least 2 occasions when our defence went in for a hard tackle in our 18 yard box and he did not give a penalty. In most games I have played with the C team, that would have been a definite penalty. Credit to the fair play by the ref.

We did only field 10 players that day but they were all heart, bad day for the Limnos Football Club in terms of results, but good day for the game of football with two fair minded referees in the Imbros C team and Ingle Farm B team referee. Cheers for the good job.

MegaBonus
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by MegaBonus »

3 cheers for moomoo!!!

what position did you play??

im the 35yo, over weight striker (who scored 2, set up another, missed 6 and ran out of legs after 15 minutes).

@ big tom - if you read this, the same person you accuse of being a cheat also refereed this game. :wink:

you can apologise anytime you want!!!!

Moomoo
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Moomoo »

i scored both our goals, i am the yero up front

MegaBonus
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by MegaBonus »

when we start bragging about the goals we score, you know our careers are over :cry: :cry: well played!!

Moomoo
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Moomoo »

We dont have long left in this game, might as well have some fun !!!

I just feel bad cause we were short of players at our B game to stay and have a few souvlakia.

I really love food.

This might be my last year on the field, so whatever happens its all good.

Aldo Serena
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Aldo Serena »

Moomoo wrote:We dont have long left in this game, might as well have some fun !!!

I just feel bad cause we were short of players at our B game to stay and have a few souvlakia.

I really love food.

This might be my last year on the field, so whatever happens its all good.
What's going on at Limnos Moomoo? You seem to be short of players and results aren't going your way lately. I'm not having a dig, but it looked like you had a few youngsters on board and were going places.

MSSC Blue Eagles
2011 Division 3 Champions

Jairzinho
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Jairzinho »

I heard on the grapevine that it is because of the coach, thats what i hear. The players dont want to play for him.

Moomoo
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Moomoo »

not to state the obvious, this year, is very bad with injuries

some weeks we have had horrific injury lists.

But that alone, is not, why the results are the way they are.

We dont seem to have the fire in belly like last year.

The Coach is excellent not to be bias and he has got to be the best ball distributer I have ever seen. I think that everyone is a bit dissapointed with ourselves and the coach has done brilliant to get us to Division 2 and hopefully keep us there. Once again I am bias towards our/my coach. He is a rare talent.

Moomoo
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Moomoo »

oh yeah

Cheers to the Imbros Referee for the Game.

mavraki
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by mavraki »

[quote="Moomoo"]We dont have long left in this game, might as well have some fun !!!

I really love food.

well moomoo ur gut doesnt show it
that u love food mmmmmb.
i think i should take the name moomoo and give u mavraki for rest of the year lol
and i think ur gona have some fun wooopooopooop
:lol: 8) :shock: :roll:
YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE

hello hello hello hello hello, can u here me.

radio 2 dispatch, do u kno who dis is.
no, who is dis is.

the REAL one
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by the REAL one »

thanks moomoo.... ur a true gentleman on and off the park!!!

wish there were more players like u; moomoo is a true professional at whatever he does, even with his wealth of experience he is still eager to learn and follow instructions...

its not the injuries that have contributed (every team has them), the key reasons:

discipline
commitment
belief

and

quality (what we really lacked vs the top 4)
"Thats not sexy football!" and "Play the REAL one... again and again"

the REAL one
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by the REAL one »

18_P.DeSouza wrote:I heard on the grapevine that it is because of the coach, thats what i hear. The players dont want to play for him.
maybe so?
"Thats not sexy football!" and "Play the REAL one... again and again"

Baygon
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Re: Thank You Raptors Referee

Post by Baygon »

well moomoo ur gut doesnt show it
that u love food mmmmmb.
i think i should take the name moomoo and give u mavraki for rest of the year lol
and i think ur gona have some fun wooopooopooop
:lol: 8) :shock: :roll:[/quote]

Ah Mavraki, Mate your truly in a league of your own....
Hello hello hello, Can you here me....
I'll squash you like bug!

Baygon
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Baygon »

[quote="unknown?"]thanks moomoo.... ur a true gentleman on and off the park!!!
wish there were more players like u;quote]

Agreed 100%
I'll squash you like bug!

Moomoo
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Moomoo »

hey thanks boys.

I have got to say, it is a privelidge to play and be amongst our boys at the club. At least this weekend I put my boots on for the final time this year ( if I make the team of course ) as I will be going away.

I dont know what my plans are for next year, If I even play, but Amateurs are the best leagues because of the people you meet in your own club and the boys from opposing clubs who just as passionate as we are. It does great for our game. At least it more interesting watching a game of Amateur Football ( soccer ) on the weekend than watching some other sports.

I will be away but I will be watching the forum. Hopefully I get see a Premier League Game in London. Struggling to find tickets at the moment.

chris_ ikon
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by chris_ ikon »

with so many injuries and for any club fielding 3 teams it does get difficult, but full credit to limnos who couldve taken the easy option and forfeited but didnt and did their best....shows pride in ur club and in the players who did their best..well done.

arxidi
Star Player
Star Player

Post by arxidi »

chris_ ikon wrote:with so many injuries and for any club fielding 3 teams it does get difficult, but full credit to limnos who couldve taken the easy option and forfeited but didnt and did their best....shows pride in ur club and in the players who did their best..well done.
ehhhh reeeeee
where u been hiding ??
everyone is entitled to my opinion

tsss

Kosta Utd
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Kosta Utd »

hiya fellas.. good to hear there's sum good spirit between clubs..

and moomoo ur 100% right re.. a lot of good spirit and good feeling between the boys..

ive missed playing wid tha boys for a lot of this season, living it up in limnos at the moment (tha motherland.. haha!) but looking forward to coming back soon and playing in tha last 2-3 games..

dont worry bout fitness, im all good, been running thru mountains and played in a match here in limnos.. was a charity type event and played on dirt.. haha.. all good stuff..

anyway.. congrats to both teams for the amatuer spirit still exists :D
H _ S T _ K _ buy a vowel?
----------------------------