Peace Keepers Requested

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

MegaBonus
Team Manager
Team Manager

Peace Keepers Requested

Post by MegaBonus »

As a result of past skirmishes in the Aegean between the Mediterranean’s fiercest rivals, the ISC Raptors committee has called on Kofi Annan to provide United Nations peacekeepers for Sundays highly charged DIV 9 game between the Raptors and Limnos.

Accusations and counter accusations of espionage and skulduggery have only fuelled the intense passion and interest in what looms as the clash of the season.

As reported on ‘Antenna’, forumites Frappe & MUFCBOY, ventured from the safety of the western suburbs in search of the Raptors mascot – a goat named ‘Billy’. While rummaging through the clubrooms and the surrounding areas of the ‘Raptors Nest’, Billy the goat was nowhere to be found.

Frustrated at not being able to put one over their rivals they continued to search for a memento, a trophy of sorts. Their search led them to the Toilet Seats, where upon they stumbled on the jar containing the secret herb and spices used to marinate the Raptors world famous souvlakia - salt, pepper, garlic, nostimini and paprika.

Without giving it a second thought, they took possession of the jar, hopped into their car and sped away, music blaring from the rear speakers powered by a Kenwood sub whoofer (I think it was ‘progressive house’) and headed for Grange.

The story continues………………… (feel free to add)

shi t im bored tonight!!

Moomoo
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Moomoo »

cant promise we will be able to fill a squad tommorow, we struggled last week with numbers.

However if we do and the souvlakia are ready we will grab some quickly before we have to race off to ingle farms ground.

Kofi Anon wont be needed, its all cool, and if our boys have the secret jar we will analyze it and bring it back.

Should be good tomorrow.

To Mati
Star Player
Star Player

Post by To Mati »

sick as a dog with the flu so will try and play the c's instead, but as moomoo says, we are unsure if we can even field a team tomorrow, so might venture straight to farms ground. Honestly peacekeeping is a must as this is definitely going to be the craziest div 9 game ever seen it will be bigger than Port vs Crows.

nai kala. :D

To Mati
Star Player
Star Player

Post by To Mati »

would have been more like zembekies on the way to grange...stelios, manolis and stratos cranking through the awa tape deck in the vc valiant.

MegaBonus
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by MegaBonus »

thats soft fellas. ive had intensive physio this last week to ensure i play after 7 weeks on the sidelines.

To Mati
Star Player
Star Player

Post by To Mati »

tell me about it, its way past my bed time.

Mr Beam
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Mr Beam »

I will be playing too, but no running for me. pfft not in the cbf league.

Aldo Serena
Star Player
Star Player

Re: Peace Keepers Requested

Post by Aldo Serena »

MegaBonus wrote:As a result of past skirmishes in the Aegean between the Mediterranean’s fiercest rivals, the ISC Raptors committee has called on Kofi Annan to provide United Nations peacekeepers for Sundays highly charged DIV 9 game between the Raptors and Limnos.

Accusations and counter accusations of espionage and skulduggery have only fuelled the intense passion and interest in what looms as the clash of the season.

As reported on ‘Antenna’, forumites Frappe & MUFCBOY, ventured from the safety of the western suburbs in search of the Raptors mascot – a goat named ‘Billy’. While rummaging through the clubrooms and the surrounding areas of the ‘Raptors Nest’, Billy the goat was nowhere to be found.

Frustrated at not being able to put one over their rivals they continued to search for a memento, a trophy of sorts. Their search led them to the Toilet Seats, where upon they stumbled on the jar containing the secret herb and spices used to marinate the Raptors world famous souvlakia - salt, pepper, garlic, nostimini and paprika.

Without giving it a second thought, they took possession of the jar, hopped into their car and sped away, music blaring from the rear speakers powered by a Kenwood sub whoofer (I think it was ‘progressive house’) and headed for Grange.

shi t im bored tonight!!
MegaBonus, I would be questioning colon cleanser about the whereabouts of Billy.

MSSC Blue Eagles
2011 Division 3 Champions

BULLDOG
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Re: Peace Keepers Requested

Post by BULLDOG »

Aldo Serena wrote:
MegaBonus wrote:As a result of past skirmishes in the Aegean between the Mediterranean’s fiercest rivals, the ISC Raptors committee has called on Kofi Annan to provide United Nations peacekeepers for Sundays highly charged DIV 9 game between the Raptors and Limnos.

shi t im bored tonight!!
MODERATE THIS CRAP

MegaBonus, I would be questioning colon cleanser about the whereabouts of Billy.
onoir diomasack

chemical brother
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by chemical brother »

:twisted: keeper peace he's at the elizabeth vale and I dont think he's the type to help you lot out :twisted:
Lifestyles thru Chemistry