Sparts

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

Anonymous

Sparts

Post by Anonymous »

Just letting you know the Gawler District keeper was chosen as the only keeper in the 15 man SAPSASA state squad going to DArwin at the end of august. The bad knews though is his younger brother broke his femur last tuesday at training and has 3 weeks in traction before 6 weeks in plaster up to his chest! Keegan very happy with his lot though.(Didnt have your number so knew i could get the message to you this way.)can u let stafford and james know.thanx 4 your assistance in getting him there.

BULLDOG
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by BULLDOG »

what's the keepers name???
onoir diomasack

sparts
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by sparts »

thats great to hear about keegan! no need to thank me he has really impressed me over the short time in which i coached him and i think with the right opportunities can go onto great things! im sorry to hear about his brother though! talk about taking the good with the bad! i look forward to having further opportunities to coach him in the future. wish him all the best for me!

sparts
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by sparts »

hey RBF, just saw braydens photo in todays tiser! i wish him a speedy recovery, i liked how he said he'll probably never wear the shirt! ha

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

5 international girls lining up at his bedside! not bad at 9 years old.

sparts
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by sparts »

raking them in!