Div 2 - Round 14

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

bigpond
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by bigpond »

Knight7 wrote:

Fulham v Knights Both still playing to stay up! Were far from safe

Agree Knight 7 - must win game for our B's to stay in touch with leaders

Also a good result for A's is important to continue some momentum - 1st time A's have won 2 games in a row all year.

De Voyeur
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by De Voyeur »

Noticed you were browsing East Boy. How is your knee? Will you be ok for Sunday.
I predict the East will beat Vista 1-0. We haven't lost at home all season and don't wish to start now. However, as previously mentioned Vista are a bit of a bogey team for us and we will be missing some players. A vital game for the outcome of the league.

East Boy
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by East Boy »

Hey East 17. Yeah man i'll be back for sure!!! swelling has gone down now and just gotta make sure it's alright on friday. Sure it will be though. Soooooooooooooo keen to play this weekend. Missed last week obviously and that was bloody hard to watch. :cry: :cry: :cry:

East Boy
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by East Boy »

Macos 2 v Pumas 0
Fulham 3 v Knights 1
PHE 3 v Vista 0
Farm 4 v Limnos 0
West Beach 3 v Bosna 0

Another tough week for our boys. Must say i love the competition playing against vista and farm. They are both decent teams. By far the best we have played this year.

Macos will win against Pumas for the simple fact they are a better team. Pumas wont like the pitch, coz no one does and it makes life difficult for even a good side to play there.

Fulham should beat the knights at home. Robbie Saraceno must have had some sort of impact down there. Any fulham boys comment?? Great pick up for them at this stage in the season.

Farm beat us last week with a spirtited display, so should find things a lot easier against the limnos guys this week. They are in some form so watch out for a big score.

West Beach should beat bosna comfortably. They have some talent down at beach, with some impressive results this year. Will be physical but unlike limnos i think beach will be up to the task.

And finally, i think we will beat Vista. Don't care too much about past results, coz this one means more than any friendlies or cup games thrashed out in the past. Unlike the vista coach i have faith in our team to overcome vista. :wink: :wink: The boys will be pumped again, coz this means a lot in terms of finishing possies.

Goodluck to all teams this week. Lets keep this league as entertaining as it has been all year.

Mr Football
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Mr Football »

East Boy wrote:Hey East 17. Yeah man i'll be back for sure!!! swelling has gone down now and just gotta make sure it's alright on friday. Sure it will be though. Soooooooooooooo keen to play this weekend. Missed last week obviously and that was bloody hard to watch. :cry: :cry: :cry:
Just wanted to know what number you are and what knee is injured, so to make sure i don't give it a knock on the weekend :lol:
DIVING:
Admition of defeat
Pure cheating
RUINS THE BEAUTIFUL GAME!!!

East Boy
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by East Boy »

mmmmm number 13. that will do. please look after me mr football. your a top bloke!! :lol: :lol:

GULLY BOYZ
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by GULLY BOYZ »

TRY THIS GAME !!! move with the mouse and left click!!

http://www.kicken.com/zidane/
A TEAM OF CHAMPIONS WILL NEVER BEAT A CHAMPION TEAM!

Mr Football
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Mr Football »

East Boy wrote:mmmmm number 13. that will do. please look after me mr football. your a top bloke!! :lol: :lol:
Number 13, unlucky for some :wink:
DIVING:
Admition of defeat
Pure cheating
RUINS THE BEAUTIFUL GAME!!!

East Boy
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by East Boy »

I know, some say that. dont think i would wear that shirt though. the last time someone wore that they broke their leg. Now that is unlucky!! The shirt isn't allowed on the field after that effort. :shock:

BULLDOG
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by BULLDOG »

East Boy wrote:I know, some say that. dont think i would wear that shirt though. the last time someone wore that they broke their leg. Now that is unlucky!! The shirt isn't allowed on the field after that effort. :shock:
well mate as coach i've learnt to expect the unexpected from my boys,must say their attitude at this stage is the best i've ever seen it.sunday's win was a good one and with so much riding on this result i'm certain the lads will put in the effort.and with the secret weapon coming off the bench late in the game ........well enough said.looking forward to being involved in this one,gonna be a stressful last 5 games.
onoir diomasack

East Boy
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by East Boy »

Div2 has definatley been more challenging than in past and its great!! I know i'm enjoying the pressure games and i think all the lads are. You've got to be hungry to play div1 and compete with the best, especially at this late stage in the season. I'll be glad if ya wanna come play in the midfield for ohhh i dunno the whole game. I'm sure your fitness is up to it bulldog! Its going to be a cracker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bigpond
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by bigpond »

East Boy wrote:.

Fulham should beat the knights at home. Robbie Saraceno must have had some sort of impact down there. Any fulham boys comment?? Great pick up for them at this stage in the season.

Farm
Yeah good signing on June 30th at about 7pm - talk about cutting it fine - and before anyone asks no he is not getting paid - knows most of the lads out there.

Obviously knows what he is doing and brings others into the game - hopefully our momentum can continue.

sweet mate productions
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by sweet mate productions »

you should be a big one i reckon, lots of outs from what i hear about phe and in my opinion a selection headache this week for Bulldog with so many players to choose from, some in form and others prone to hit form for this game. 3-2 vista, and plenty of drinking afterwards
Definition of Cheating &
Let us define cheating as any behavior outside the rules intended to give an unfair advantage
favoring one person or side over another

harryhandsome1
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by harryhandsome1 »

BP he will struggle to get a game with the red hot strike force in the A team :lol: