SAASL WILL DIE - NEED NEW REFS

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

BULLDOG
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by BULLDOG »

East Boy wrote:Anyways i'll get away from that crap and actually post about the topic. :roll: :shock: What ever happened to the "White Coat" people?? They were just blokes form each club who were the "security" from crowd violence and for the refs. Not too sure if it happens in the amatuer league but used to in the feds. This may give some, or at least 5 guys, power to protect the ref and spectators. I think it used to work well, as they weren't just yobo's but had some sort of duty of care.
i still believe the white coats still apply,last year we were issued with tags for the officials to wear with a number on it.guess it all should come back to the clubs themselves to control the players and crowd.
onoir diomasack

mavraki
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by mavraki »

Some refs are getting a bit old now and the pace of div 1 football is gradually increasing in speed, I think the old geezers will struggle to keep up pace.

i think the saasl should invest video linkage via sat
in there offices. hehehe :lol:
YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE

hello hello hello hello hello, can u here me.

radio 2 dispatch, do u kno who dis is.
no, who is dis is.

mavraki
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by mavraki »

ur gay as well
i kno who u are gaylactico
iv seen ur post with the name gaylactico
next 2 UR REAL name
but there couldov been a nother name there as well.
that u owe. 8) :lol:
YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE

hello hello hello hello hello, can u here me.

radio 2 dispatch, do u kno who dis is.
no, who is dis is.

htfc

Post by htfc »

The refs need some form of protection. They aren't going to be perfect and it seems all the craze at the moment to critize and abuse them.
How about each team videoes the game or a ref assistent tapes it. Any abuse/misconduct etc can be recorded and it makes the report and identification of offenders far simpler. Plus the tapes can be used for coaching puposes, both for the teams and the refs.

Covscum
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Covscum »

I watched Villa vs Downs...reserves today. First time in a very long time I have watched ametuer football. My god, the foul mouthed bad tempered players on that picth have made up my mind not to go to another amatuer game again. Disgusting. I wouldn't referee that kind of match for $1000.

chemical brother
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by chemical brother »

:roll: Covscum nice name sounds like your a girl :roll:
:roll: I suppose you dont watch TV either cos of the foul language get your head out of the sand emu boy :roll:
:shock: Saying that though Ive been known to abuse a ref or two and in one case a while back a little worse. :shock:
:twisted: Without Ref's where would our beautiful game be??? :twisted:
Lifestyles thru Chemistry