No womens games today so....

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

adam
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

No womens games today so....

Post by adam »

Limnos, Knights, Fulham, Vista

http://www.footballnews.com.au/gallery/v/090706b/

mostly Limnos v Knights B's

comedy capers :shock:

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Le King »

few sxc fotos!
thanx thunders.lol

Mr Football
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Mr Football »

I was hoping of some more action shots of myself to put in my scrap book, now its still empty.

Cheers for the photos anyway

avenell_road
Star Player
Star Player

Post by avenell_road »

Great work as usual Thunders, thanks.

Knight7
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Knight7 »

Why in the first game are half the pictures of players around the referee?Lol oops not another deleted post say what you want as long as it's not about Limnos!

BULLDOG
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by BULLDOG »

great pics mate,do you have one of the a's ref from vista's game.just bought new darts............ :lol: :wink: 8)
onoir diomasack

avenell_road
Star Player
Star Player

Post by avenell_road »

BULLDOG wrote:great pics mate,do you have one of the a's ref from vista's game.just bought new darts............ :lol: :wink: 8)
HA HA HA you were saying how good he was in another topic.

Hesimo
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

kleenex

Post by Hesimo »

i bet they have run out of tissues down south in the last few days given or the crying and sobbing..............................boo frickin hoo!!!!!!!

BULLDOG
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by BULLDOG »

avenell_road wrote:
BULLDOG wrote:great pics mate,do you have one of the a's ref from vista's game.just bought new darts............ :lol: :wink: 8)
yes that's correct.but i do want a picture of him,good ref's don't come along often,and yes i have bought some darts($21 reduced from $40)in the sales.all i need is a dart board.couldn't afford that as well as darts.
onoir diomasack

Happy Kopite
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Happy Kopite »

BULLDOG wrote:
avenell_road wrote:
yes that's correct.but i do want a picture of him,good ref's don't come along often,and yes i have bought some darts($21 reduced from $40)in the sales.all i need is a dart board.couldn't afford that as well as darts.
I got given a dart board for Xmas. Still in the box in the garage! But might need to keep in myself as I'm shite at soccer and golf.
"If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains". Bill Shankly

Olympic (Vista) Bhoy
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Olympic (Vista) Bhoy »

Happy Kopite wrote:
BULLDOG wrote:
avenell_road wrote:
I got given a dart board for Xmas. Still in the box in the garage! But might need to keep in myself as I'm shite at soccer and golf.
God I'm looking forward to golf this summer........... :D

Happy Kopite
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Happy Kopite »

Vista_Bhoy wrote:
Happy Kopite wrote:
BULLDOG wrote:
avenell_road wrote:
The duck swimming in the lakes at the Pat golf course aren't looking forward to you playing golf again.
"If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains". Bill Shankly

BULLDOG
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by BULLDOG »

Happy Kopite wrote:
BULLDOG wrote:
avenell_road wrote:
no your ace at soccer and golf mate.i'll have the dart board.
onoir diomasack

Olympic (Vista) Bhoy
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Olympic (Vista) Bhoy »

Happy Kopite wrote:
Vista_Bhoy wrote:
Happy Kopite wrote:
BULLDOG wrote:
avenell_road wrote:
The duck swimming in the lakes at the Pat golf course aren't looking forward to you playing golf again.
Its the sand flies that need to look out these days.....I hate geeting out of sand traps. :twisted: