Results: 8-9 July 2006

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

club man
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by club man »

:D
Last edited by club man on Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

sweet mate productions
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by sweet mate productions »

I'm sure PHE wont see him again but what about the other sides that you gys play, be nice to know that when we come up against you next that we aren't going to get taunted and threatened by bikie related people.
Definition of Cheating &
Let us define cheating as any behavior outside the rules intended to give an unfair advantage
favoring one person or side over another

sweet mate productions
Apprentice
Apprentice

not that i am saying anything is wrong with bikies but some people assisciated with them are the ones to look out for, all hear say and i know this person kind of people
Definition of Cheating &
Let us define cheating as any behavior outside the rules intended to give an unfair advantage

knight
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by knight »

sweet mate productions wrote:not that i am saying anything is wrong with bikies but some people assisciated with them are the ones to look out for, all hear say and i know this person kind of people
Vista scared of bikies are they :) NO BIKIES SUPPORT THE MACOs dont worry :)

sweet mate productions
Apprentice
Apprentice

na not scared at all mate, like to know the fact that what happens on field should stay on field and be able to enjoy a drink after the game without hassles. We all know people who know people so rather it be a good on field battle than a spiteful off field battle.
Definition of Cheating &

closed account
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by closed account »

Dicanio wrote:Web & Tilley Park Boys I'll find out were we get the Tennents from.
Thanks mate, the guy sent us a message, just replied to him to find out what he charges fur a carton.

LION
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by LION »

knight wrote:
sweet mate productions wrote:not that i am saying anything is wrong with bikies but some people assisciated with them are the ones to look out for, all hear say and i know this person kind of people
Maso's dont need no bikies do they knight! You know why! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

knight
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by knight »

LION wrote:
knight wrote:
Maso's dont need no bikies do they knight! You know why! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
he is a STRONG as 1000 PEOPLE :D :D :D :D :D

LION
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by LION »

knight wrote:
LION wrote:
knight wrote:
he is a STRONG as 1000 PEOPLE :D :D :D :D :D
Ha ha ha! :D

BULLDOG
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by BULLDOG »

and the beat goes on.
onoir diomasack