ANDREW CARMEN

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

Spellow House
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Spellow House »

sweet mate productions wrote:Rumour has it and don't quote me on this but Crazy Dave Ackers, esteemed B team captain and long life lover of Evertonian Andy Carman has talked AC into playing in the B team cup game, as keepers are not cup tied, can anyone confirm this at all!!!!Be a great pick up if so, not sure what Dave would have offered Andy but must have been good!

Well m8, the rumour didnt start with me, but as you know, I'm AC's BIGGEST fan (ask him, he'll tell you!!) no offence to Anton, who has been fantastic for us, but I'd love Andy to play for my beloved B's in his last game. 2 Evertonians in the one team?? I think it'll be a world first!! Andy an name his price PC! :twisted:
EVERTONIANS ARE BORN, NOT MANUFACTURED. WE DO NOT CHOOSE, WE ARE CHOSEN. THOSE WHO UNDERSTAND, NEED NO EXPLANATION. THOSE WHO DONT....DONT MATTER!

Happy Kopite
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Happy Kopite »

Spellow House wrote:
sweet mate productions wrote:Rumour has it and don't quote me on this but Crazy Dave Ackers, esteemed B team captain and long life lover of Evertonian Andy Carman has talked AC into playing in the B team cup game, as keepers are not cup tied, can anyone confirm this at all!!!!Be a great pick up if so, not sure what Dave would have offered Andy but must have been good!

Well m8, the rumour didnt start with me, but as you know, I'm AC's BIGGEST fan (ask him, he'll tell you!!) no offence to Anton, who has been fantastic for us, but I'd love Andy to play for my beloved B's in his last game. 2 Evertonians in the one team?? I think it'll be a world first!! Andy an name his price PC! :twisted:
2 evertonians in the same team?? Not even the Everton 1st team has that, with their expensively assembled team of has been and never will-be's!!

There's 2 great teams on Merseyside, Liverpool and Liverpool reserves!! :lol:
"If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains". Bill Shankly

harryhandsome1
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by harryhandsome1 »

You got your wish :lol:

Spellow House
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Spellow House »

harryhandsome1 wrote:You got your wish :lol:

I know, and we were still shite!! He could'nt be blamed for any of them though!
EVERTONIANS ARE BORN, NOT MANUFACTURED. WE DO NOT CHOOSE, WE ARE CHOSEN. THOSE WHO UNDERSTAND, NEED NO EXPLANATION. THOSE WHO DONT....DONT MATTER!

BULLDOG
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by BULLDOG »

LEST WE FORGET.
onoir diomasack