Cup scores

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

cmonthabhoys
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Re: Cup scores

Post by cmonthabhoys »

hey who! would you like some lemon with those bitters?? enjoy next year champ where you can dribble to your hearts content and you can show the whole of div 2 your so called bottle
ps your a bellend :lol: .
TheWho wrote:I know, where is the love.

BTW The Who, you weren't bad at dribbling at the start of the year :lol:

Difference is mate, I dribble with a ball at my feet.......or have you conveniently forgotten your trip up the hill last season??

ps. Dunty never missed a penalty in the red & white....[/quote]

Yeah I did and it cost us the div 2 title. :oops: :oops: :oops:[/quote]

your nickname lives on mate........jigsaw (goes to pieces in the box)[/quote]

Monkey Boy
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Monkey Boy »

hey who! would you like some lemon with those bitters?? enjoy next year champ where you can dribble to your hearts content and you can show the whole of div 2 your so called bottle
Learn how to quote properly buddy!!!! Plus if you decided to do your research The Who isnt playing this year, and by the looks of it wont play div 2 next year....

Jay Walking
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Jay Walking »

Monkey Boy wrote:
Learn how to quote properly buddy!!!! Plus if you decided to do your research The Who isnt playing this year, and by the looks of it wont play div 2 next year....
Great research by The Who also :)

He was telling people he might play Div 1 this year but told another club, something else. :oops: So by your comment, he isnt going back to East but heading off to another club.

Monkey Boy, looking foward to the big last game of the year with Wanderers. A few of us are coming down to get stuck into their ressies after last week. Make sure you kick Mike KS at training for me next time :D

TheWho
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by TheWho »

He was telling people he might play Div 1 this year but told another club, something else. :oops: So by your comment, he isnt going back to East but heading off to another club.
[/quote]

more irrelevant dribble.....you know alot about "fk" all!!

Jay Walking
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Jay Walking »

TheWho wrote:Great research by The Who also :)

more irrelevant dribble.....you know alot about "fk" all!![/quote]

Its my area of speciality

Monkey Boy
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Monkey Boy »

Jay Walking wrote:
Monkey Boy wrote:

Monkey Boy, looking foward to the big last game of the year with Wanderers. A few of us are coming down to get stuck into their ressies after last week. Make sure you kick Mike KS at training for me next time :D
Na dont bother coming down, its nothing special.... I kick all our players at training. But i'll put on my farm top that has 'Walker' on it and kick him for you....