Results 1-2 July 2006

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Le King »

all that maso bloke does is complain!
give urself a red n get outta here!!!

LION
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by LION »

I think its everyone complaining about masos and hes sticking up for his club.............. which is what everyone would do! Even if the complains are justified or not!

Knight7
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Knight7 »

Would love to know how many red cards he's given this year - we had 2 sent off, I'm pretty sure Vista had 2 sent off as well, anyone else?

eric the great
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by eric the great »

PHE had 2 sent as well. ironically one of the eastie boys got sent off for calling the ref a cheat.

club man
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by club man »

:evil:
Last edited by club man on Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Knight7
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Knight7 »

maso pres wrote:TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN,
I am sorry the three different people who have referreed our games are not acceptable to you. I would love to have a ref who is impartial, fair, unbiased, honest & as scrupulous as yours!!!!!!????? :roll:
So would we!

harryhandsome1
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by harryhandsome1 »

The reason our guys didnt complain is because they were well warned that to argue the point with this ref would not only result in a loss but a red card and further suspension. Call that cynical if you wish but this forum has highlighted a problem that we managed, by not tackling hard and keeping our mouths shut we didnt have a player sent off. One guy is missing work this week as he copped a tackle in the calf that has left clear stud marks and a torn muscle, no booking.

club man
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by club man »

:D
Last edited by club man on Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Football_lad
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Football_lad »

SO there were 3 different people refereeing at your club. Shame that they were all crammed into the one body. Would like to organise a wrestling match between the maso ref and the limnos b ref. :twisted:

sweet mate productions
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by sweet mate productions »

be a good fundraiser though i reckon that match. We could get the Vista V Limnos a's ref to officiate,
Definition of Cheating &
Let us define cheating as any behavior outside the rules intended to give an unfair advantage
favoring one person or side over another

Olympic (Vista) Bhoy
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Olympic (Vista) Bhoy »

..........but wrestling is fixed! Oh so are the b games :D

harryhandsome1
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by harryhandsome1 »

We are a good bunch of lads and we dont have a problem with your club, we ask that respect be given to officials and that we keep our mouths shut. That does not mean that we roll over and accept things without saying what we think, plenty of others have had views on this subject we are no different. This could run for a while which we dont want but we are allowed to put our point across and i agree with Lion you should defend your club and officials be it right or wrong after all that is what we know as team spirit.

viduka
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by viduka »

sweet mate productions wrote:be a good fundraiser though i reckon that match. We could get the Vista V Limnos a's ref to officiate,
and sweet gay productions can be his drunken assistant until he's told to piss off :lol:

O DIALOS V1
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by O DIALOS V1 »

viduka wrote:
sweet mate productions wrote:be a good fundraiser though i reckon that match. We could get the Vista V Limnos a's ref to officiate,
and sweet gay productions can be his drunken assistant until he's told to piss off :lol:
haha :lol: :lol: :lol:

he's got you there sweet gay!
tha se klaso

club man
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by club man »

Last edited by club man on Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

JP
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by JP »

maso pres wrote:
sidopolous wrote:Hey Maso, stop coming on hear crying every week when someone has a go at Grahem 'maso ref' Poll. Easy solution mate....use someone else. I am sure one of the muppets would volunteer. especially as you said they are not allowed to support anymore
Learn how to shpell ( coming on hear !! )
You are a disgrace you Guido Hatsis wannabe!

Obviously you are the very proud fourth muppet, thats ruining the clubs reputation.

This whole page is dedicated to u shiraz CHEATS!

club man
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by club man »

Last edited by club man on Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

BULLDOG
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by BULLDOG »

JP wrote:
maso pres wrote:
sidopolous wrote:Hey Maso, stop coming on hear crying every week when someone has a go at Grahem 'maso ref' Poll. Easy solution mate....use someone else. I am sure one of the muppets would volunteer. especially as you said they are not allowed to support anymore

Obviously you are the very proud fourth muppet, thats ruining the clubs reputation.

nice use of the word"muppet"like it.its such a good word don't you think??don't know who started using it but good work. :lol:
onoir diomasack

sweet mate productions
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by sweet mate productions »

but hang on, the ref never told me to piss off thats what you said, so now you going against urself to make a joke, children, once you guys get your pen licences and are ready to join the group let me know but let the grown ups do the talking and joking for the time being.
Definition of Cheating &
Let us define cheating as any behavior outside the rules intended to give an unfair advantage
favoring one person or side over another

JP
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by JP »

maso pres wrote:
JP wrote:
maso pres wrote:

Another LIMNOS BOY with a limited vocab. Who is Guido ?

NOTHING WAS WRONG WITH MY REP UNTIL I STARTED WITH YOU LOSERS. Got down to your level, now stuck with you cabernet.s !
PFFT Limnos! Im from Fulham you toss bag!

Hope you cheats get relegated

JP
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by JP »

BULLDOG wrote:
JP wrote:
maso pres wrote:

nice use of the word"muppet"like it.its such a good word don't you think??don't know who started using it but good work. :lol:
Its a great word BULLDOG! Thanks, for introducing it to us all :lol:

BULLDOG
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by BULLDOG »

JP wrote:
BULLDOG wrote:
JP wrote:
maso pres wrote:

Its a great word BULLDOG! Thanks, for introducing it to us all :lol:
i hope you chaps use it during games.its one of those words that does offend others when you call them a"MUPPET"add to that a couple of somewhat more colourful words and by golly you have one hell of an offensive sentence.......yet not really?????but calling someone a "ufcking ugly soft and cuddley childrens toy"just doesn't have the same ring to it ah?
onoir diomasack

harryhandsome1
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by harryhandsome1 »

JP if you are from Fulham please be more eloquent in you volcabulary, Maso Pres has the right to defend as we have to attack the refs displays but dont just abuse the guy like that. We are trying to put across a point albeit strongly but not like that, dont lower yourself to others standards. Remember the players at Macos played the game in good spirit for the most part that i do not have a problem with.

Olympic (Vista) Bhoy
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Beaker is my favourite, you'll hear Vista Bhoy yell "Hey beaker ya fecking muppet"

harryhandsome1
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by harryhandsome1 »

This could be funny but i think the young guys might not remember the Muppets, my fav had to be ANIMAL boy he fcukin funny when he lost it. :evil:

sidopolous
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by sidopolous »

Gonzo is the Mac Daddy of them all :lol:

Olympic (Vista) Bhoy
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

To get Turkey slapped???? :D

LION
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by LION »

This is seriously getting embarrassing! I think EVERYONE needs to get over this ive had enough.............. and i mean Maso club people to!

coutinho10
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by coutinho10 »

i love the title of this topic "results for 1-2 july" go on you guys keep on spoiling a good read for others we want to read about scores not stuff between masos-limnos etc..why doesn't admin or you guys start a topic for this kind of childish crap..

BULLDOG
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by BULLDOG »

alm01 wrote:i love the title of this topic "results for 1-2 july" go on you guys keep on spoiling a good read for others we want to read about scores not stuff between masos-limnos etc..why doesn't admin or you guys start a topic for this kind of childish crap..
don't read it then.....hello.......??????????
onoir diomasack