is all well vista?

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

Mr X
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

is all well vista?

Post by Mr X »

any news from vista?

Left Right Out
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Re: is all well vista?

Post by Left Right Out »

I kind of feel for Vista a bit at the moment before I hung the boots up I played against Vista and the game was very competative for 90 minutes and ended up 4-3 to TTG with the winning goal being kicked in the last 30 seconds they have had a few results like this, They have a good set up, decent players and are well coached sometimes LUCK plays a huge part in a season, ball hits the post and goes in you can win the league, ball hits the post and bounces out you can lose the League. No one outside of the club can say anything really, Vista need to dig deep and keep trying like any club in there position would have to do.

Jay Walking
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Jay Walking »

Gannon just resigned!!

De Voyeur
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by De Voyeur »

Jay Walking wrote:Gannon just resigned!!
Is that right. :shock: Resigned or pushed out the door? More coaching vicar?????

Robbo
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Robbo »

Very interesting...

Jay Walking
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Jay Walking »

Who could the replacement be?

More tea vicar or maybe the goal scoring sensation Spellow House

Di Canio
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Di Canio »

Imanoutlaw could be well suited for the job given his vast super league experience.
I'm very happy to have moved to West Ham, because I can play for a better team than Sheffield Wednesday.
- Paolo Di Canio

De Voyeur
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by De Voyeur »

Di Canio wrote:Imanoutlaw could be well suited for the job given his vast super league experience.
He has had a lot of success too so I would second the motion. :lol:

Avagoyamug
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Avagoyamug »

Jay Walking wrote:Gannon just resigned!!
If that is true, then thats hilarious. Couldn't even last a season when doing it tough....gold.

redfred
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by redfred »

must be something to do with the altitude up in the north east.2 div 2 clubs going through more coaches than premier stateline :lol: must be long queue of coaches in that part of town :lol:
"The trouble with referees , they know the rules , but they don't know the game." Bill Shankly

buddhafatguts
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by buddhafatguts »

I never knew that Ingle Farm were so interested in the happenings at Vista. Not pushed, word is he left on his own accord. Has been a tough season for all involved. Im not sure this is the answer but lets have a look for the next couple of weeks. Farmer Joe, no need to point fingers mate!

Jay Walking
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Jay Walking »

In fairness, both Farmer Joe and I make comments on pretty much every thread. We all know its been a tough year for Vista. We have always had a rivalry with them and it continues on here. When push comes to shove, Ingle Farm have a lot of respect for the Vista "Venga Bus" boys.

avenell_road
Star Player
Star Player

Post by avenell_road »

Surprising news about Stuey if true. Until the weekend defeat to Raptors it sounded as if Stuey had Vista not far away from a run of good results and movement up the table.

Will be interesting to see who takes over. Steve Greaves always did a good job with the first team at Vista and it seems as if the current Reserves coach is doing well too.

redfred
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by redfred »

b's are top why not give that coach a go!
"The trouble with referees , they know the rules , but they don't know the game." Bill Shankly

mackem in blue
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mackem in blue »

ho har im a f***ing superstar
Last edited by mackem in blue on Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I firmly believe that any mans finest hour - his greatest fulfillment to all he holds dear...... Is that moment when he has played his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the filed of battle....Victorious"

Jay Walking
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Jay Walking »

mackem in blue wrote: farmer joe you are a w@nker. jay you say that you have alot of respect for vista then fu**ing show it and stop kicking the lads while they're down.
:?: :shock: :roll:

Where exactly was I disrespectful to Vista. Saying that one of your ex coaches may get the job. Making a joke about Spellow been a goal scoring sensation??

I also remember a few Vista boys getting into Gully when they lost their coach at the start of the year.

I edited my post cause apparently I upset Mackem. Sorry if I did. Please stop PM me now and answer the question

De Voyeur
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by De Voyeur »

buddhafatguts wrote:I never knew that Ingle Farm were so interested in the happenings at Vista. Not pushed, word is he left on his own accord. Has been a tough season for all involved. Im not sure this is the answer but lets have a look for the next couple of weeks. Farmer Joe, no need to point fingers mate!
I like Gannon and I like Vista. Not sure why you would think otherwise buddha and mackem.