Results 24-25 June 2006

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

Marco2
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

B Team Ref

Post by Marco2 »

ManicD wrote:Athelstone 5 Central Ghan 0 (A)
Athelstone 1 Central Ghan 2 (B)

Ghan's ref was man of the match in the B's, a disgustingly poor showing of sportsmanship. We can now only hope our next game at their ground won't see the title decided by cheating.
Manic, if their ref was that bad for the B team game why don't you guys pay for a ref for the next game against them to ensure that it's fair. Not sure if this is an option but thought I'd suggest it.

GULLY BOYZ
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by GULLY BOYZ »

[quote="Knight7"]Sounds like an interesting game! Seems like the Amateur League are appointing referee's to look after games near where they live - I suppose to encourage them to keep refereeing - we suffered this against TTG in the cup the guy drinks at the club and was the worst "Official Referee" I've ever seen - however almost glad we were out of cup.

knight7...i dont know what you are on but we do not have a official ref drinking at our club. the only thing you suffered was a loss to our A side minus 5 of our regular players.
golden eagle ...great game on the weekend and good goal to win it, i think it could have gone either way but thats the way it goes!i saw the ref have a beer at your club does this mean he is your official ref ( ha ha )

Knight7
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Knight7 »

If I remember rightly the Ref did a "Poll" and went to book one of your players 3 times - but realised he'd been booked and changed his mind each time!. We were told by one of your guys that the Referee lived around the corner from the ground was a truly shocking display but as I said almost glad we went out early have got some of our players back and have started to get a run on drawing with the top 2 teams and beating the bottom two in our last 4 games

sparts
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by sparts »

was that you sitting in front of the 'clubrooms' with the crutches? yeah nuff said bout the pitch! yeah ref wasn't too bad. must admit best we've had all year. didnt get intimidated either which was good.
and hasovac we could of and prob should of scored at least six past you last wk! thats what happens when u dont take your chances!

beach boy
Apprentice
Apprentice

maco's

Post by beach boy »

another bad point with the maco's threesome they finaly found the toilet but proceded to urinate all over the floor every place but the bowl, then one of them proceded to do number two's on the floor.its disapointing as a lot of people did a lot of work to upgrade the facilities AT west beach and they dont deserve this, you owe it to other clubs this doesnt happen again, there your rasponsability maco's, thats final.

BULLDOG
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Re: maco's

Post by BULLDOG »

beach boy wrote:another bad point with the maco's threesome they finaly found the toilet but proceded to urinate all over the floor every place but the bowl, then one of them proceded to do number two's on the floor.its disapointing as a lot of people did a lot of work to upgrade the facilities AT west beach and they dont deserve this, you owe it to other clubs this doesnt happen again, there your rasponsability maco's, thats final.
that's a total disgrace.if they travel with your club to so called"support"your club then you deal with it.its only a matter of time before another club deals with them!!!!!!!and don't come back with your usual crap on this one maso pres.
onoir diomasack

the petsa
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by the petsa »

maso pres ur a shiraz idiot...even ur players think so cause they told me

loser

the petsa
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by the petsa »

yamoto mouni is a turd burgler

Plonker
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Plonker »

Give me 3 bullets, a shovel and five minutes with them, after that, the World would be a better place.

BULLDOG
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by BULLDOG »

Cs4me wrote:Give me 3 bullets, a shovel and five minutes with them, after that, the World would be a better place.
i have a spare shovel!!!!!!
onoir diomasack

ManicD
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Re: B Team Ref

Post by ManicD »

Marco2 wrote:
ManicD wrote:Athelstone 5 Central Ghan 0 (A)
Athelstone 1 Central Ghan 2 (B)

Ghan's ref was man of the match in the B's, a disgustingly poor showing of sportsmanship. We can now only hope our next game at their ground won't see the title decided by cheating.
Manic, if their ref was that bad for the B team game why don't you guys pay for a ref for the next game against them to ensure that it's fair. Not sure if this is an option but thought I'd suggest it.
We will go with any option besides their ref... would have this time if we knew what would happen...

club man
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by club man »

:D
Last edited by club man on Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

maso pres wrote:
onthepissagain wrote:just shows how shite limnos are this year. they cant even win when some one cheats for them. 3 sent off. thats a bit over the top.
OH YEAH West beach 4 - Maco 1
and yes the 3 muppeteers were there. one decided to piss in the kids play ground while kids were there. ( nice form)
Maco have a proud tradition in the amature league. one has to ask why they allow these three to ruin thier club rep

To west beach to say sorry to you would mean my club is responsible for the actions of some people. We suggest to all clubs we play, to call the police if people behave in such a lude manner.Sorry to see you not play BIG BOY.Our kids were at play ground too. :oops:
who, big boy? I did play today.think you got the wrong person

BULLDOG
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by BULLDOG »

maso pres wrote:
the petsa wrote:maso pres ur a shiraz idiot...even ur players think so cause they told me

loser
Another girllie hiding behind a crappy name, the only players that may not like me whould be those that are no longer welcome. And beach boy NO WAY DID they do that, they did not come to your club rooms. Bulldog the lord says forgive 'I FORGIVE YOU' .
and the lord say"taketh away" which is what the league should do to your club,and save us all from having to mop the toilets after your supporters.
Last edited by BULLDOG on Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
onoir diomasack

club man
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by club man »

Last edited by club man on Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BULLDOG
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by BULLDOG »

maso pres wrote:
BULLDOG wrote:
maso pres wrote:
the petsa wrote:maso pres ur a shiraz idiot...even ur players think so cause they told me

loser
Another girllie hiding behind a crappy name, the only players that may not like me whould be those that are no longer welcome. And beach boy NO WAY DID they do that, they did not come to your club rooms. Bulldog the lord says forgive 'I FORGIVE YOU' .
and the lord say"taketh away" which i what the league should do to your club,and save us all from having to mop the toilets after your supporters.
Bully you need help, Glenside first.
been there done that never helped......though they did teach me how to use a toilet... :lol:
onoir diomasack

club man
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by club man »

Last edited by club man on Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BULLDOG
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by BULLDOG »

maso pres wrote:
BULLDOG wrote:
maso pres wrote:
BULLDOG wrote:
maso pres wrote:

loser
and the lord say"taketh away" which i what the league should do to your club,and save us all from having to mop the toilets after your supporters.
been there done that never helped......though they did teach me how to use a toilet... :lol:

Should have taught you how to coach too.
:lol: :lol: if only they could of maso,i'm just doing it cos no-one else wanted to,i so so wish i was good at it,you couldn't give me some pointers could you.maybe i could come down there next year and be part of your club.that would be ace.can i please oh pritty please.
onoir diomasack

the petsa
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by the petsa »

hey maso prez it was acually 2 of your b team players

BULLDOG
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by BULLDOG »

the petsa wrote:hey maso prez it was acually 2 of your b team players
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: oh dear maso not looking too good ah :lol: :lol: :lol:
onoir diomasack

club man
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by club man »

:twisted:
Last edited by club man on Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

BULLDOG
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by BULLDOG »

maso pres wrote:
BULLDOG wrote:
maso pres wrote:
BULLDOG wrote:
maso pres wrote:
BULLDOG wrote: and the lord say"taketh away" which i what the league should do to your club,and save us all from having to mop the toilets after your supporters.

Should have taught you how to coach too.
:lol: :lol: if only they could of maso,i'm just doing it cos no-one else wanted to,i so so wish i was good at it,you couldn't give me some pointers could you.maybe i could come down there next year and be part of your club.that would be ace.can i please oh pritty please.
NO You cry too much :D
i promise i won't abuse away team spectators and prevent them from entering your oppps our clubrooms or do poopies and weeeees on other clubs floors and i'd never wees in the kids playground.come matey let me join your club.i'll be your best friend.
onoir diomasack

the petsa
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by the petsa »

maso prez is getting screwed from every angle of the amature lge hahahahahahahahaha

club man
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by club man »

:twisted:
Last edited by club man on Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

the REAL one
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by the REAL one »

we have certainly learnt that u cant abuse the ref and expect to get decisions ur way... vista r a good team... fit, physical and hard running... and prob deserved to win yesterday even when down to 10 men initially and then 2 9 men late on... but 2 be honest we were dead on our feet with 25 mins to go.. as we barely get enuf numbers to training 1 nite a week... and i think we had the best chance of the day with that 1 on 1 that should have been scored

actually we get more after training... where u can hear:"raise" "re-raise" and "all in" :lol:

i gotta say the boys at the back 4 vista were good lads and i agreed with them that vista was getting the rough end of the decisions... but i gotta say the guys u had upfront were the biggest whingers!!! we copped the same treatment from ur "home ref" john in the 1st game

end of the day its amateurs and im sure when we cop a pommie ref next game we will come on here complaining the same way u guys r whinging!!!

end of the day pommie ref looks after the pommie teams
and the wog ref looks after the wog teams... its not rocket science!!
"Thats not sexy football!" and "Play the REAL one... again and again"

Kosta Utd
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Kosta Utd »

to the vista boys..

ever heard of karma?? now before u start going mental at me hear me out.. we got truly fu.cked by both your a and b refs in the first round in more ways than one.. and our team copped 3 critical injuries that day.. so why the shiraz are u guys complaining now??

obviously i wasnt at the match but from wat im reading a few of ur guys were abusing the ref etc... abusing a ref can only make things worse for ya and more decisions go against u guys.. its not rocket science..

just wanna say to the guys who helped clean up the mess left by your own supporters.. i have never seen or heard of anything like that in my life.. so a huge congrats and thankyou for that..

this is what the amatuer league should be all about.. fair play and good will towards each other, while playing the sport WE ALL LUV.. 8)
H _ S T _ K _ buy a vowel?
----------------------------

BULLDOG
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by BULLDOG »

unknown? wrote:we have certainly learnt that u cant abuse the ref and expect to get decisions ur way... vista r a good team... fit, physical and hard running... and prob deserved to win yesterday even when down to 10 men initially and then 2 9 men late on... but 2 be honest we were dead on our feet with 25 mins to go.. as we barely get enuf numbers to training 1 nite a week... and i think we had the best chance of the day with that 1 on 1 that should have been scored

actually we get more after training... where u can hear:"raise" "re-raise" and "all in" :lol:

i gotta say the boys at the back 4 vista were good lads and i agreed with them that vista was getting the rough end of the decisions... but i gotta say the guys u had upfront were the biggest whingers!!! we copped the same treatment from ur "home ref" john in the 1st game

end of the day its amateurs and im sure when we cop a pommie ref next game we will come on here complaining the same way u guys r whinging!!!

end of the day pommie ref looks after the pommie teams
and the wog ref looks after the wog teams... its not rocket science!!
yes alot of what you said is correct,however we have had that ref before this season against beach i belief and suffered again with yellow cards.some refs just don't like some teams,granted abusing them doesn't help but it all just got out of hand(not help by me i know)got a bit of a past me and that ref.anyway its done now so we have to deal with our actions,the disapline problems will make us suffer this week.oh and those chicken things you serve rock.had four.nice.
onoir diomasack

BULLDOG
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by BULLDOG »

Kosta United wrote:to the vista boys..

ever heard of karma?? now before u start going mental at me hear me out.. we got truly fu.cked by both your a and b refs in the first round in more ways than one.. and our team copped 3 critical injuries that day.. so why the shiraz are u guys complaining now??

obviously i wasnt at the match but from wat im reading a few of ur guys were abusing the ref etc... abusing a ref can only make things worse for ya and more decisions go against u guys.. its not rocket science..

just wanna say to the guys who helped clean up the mess left by your own supporters.. i have never seen or heard of anything like that in my life.. so a huge congrats and thankyou for that..

this is what the amatuer league should be all about.. fair play and good will towards each other, while playing the sport WE ALL LUV.. 8)
your welcome on the clean up,gave me a reason not to go in the changing rooms in the mood i was in...... :lol: :lol: :lol:
onoir diomasack

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

have to disagree,pommie refs don't always look after poms , and wog refs looking after wogs??? I bet an Italian ref would'nt look after a greek team and vice versa. The more a team abuses a ref the less likely decisions go their way. Refs will only tolerate so much abuse!! KARMA ,definitely. we just saw it this morning.Italy knocked out of the W.C in 2002 against S.K when the ball was over the line before they scored ,this time penalty awarded in their favour when plenty of refs wouldnt have given it.(plenty would have though!!)

sweet mate productions
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by sweet mate productions »

When a ref can come up to a linesman and tell him to p$%^ off then there is completely something wrong. He was a down right cheat(Vista Vs Limnos) and should not ref again. However the league needs ref's so what he was paid on the weekend obviously supported his drug habbit because it obviously seemed that drugs might have been the reason why he was so bad. As linesman on weekend it friggin hard to have to put up with watching that piece of cabernet ref as bad as he shown. When a guy can run and kick our keeper 10secs after keeper had ball is his grasp and then our keeper yellow carded for telling the guy he was late is a disgrace. As for the ref is the B's disgraceful also but did not cause a 3-0 win so i think that this can not be blamed. 0-0 8 yellows 3 reds countless fouls missed to 1 yellow for a late challenge on keeper, which should be a red, i never completed a phd in science or astrology but something def not right. And right in front of the amatuer league hq's. Think it best i say no more!!!!
Definition of Cheating &
Let us define cheating as any behavior outside the rules intended to give an unfair advantage
favoring one person or side over another