Results 24-25 June 2006

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

Xplosive
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Xplosive »

Frappe - you werent the bloke running the line at the time our striker was called off for being a metre inside his own half, because you had spat the dummy and shiraz.e.d off somewhere else instead of running out the full game

Just thought Id mention that, and I did not whinge or mention any of your other offside calls, because they were probably all there.

sparts
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by sparts »

raptors 1-1 munno para (A's)
good open game which could of gone either way. although raptors may feel that they could of won it in the second half. good bunch of lads and all the best for the rest of the season.
by the way, water your pitch!!! the whole pitch was like a cricket pitch!

To Mati
Star Player
Star Player

Post by To Mati »

maybe you didnt whinge, but 3-4 off your guys whinged alot. they probably whinged at the sunshine too. And i didnt leave, i was gearing up to play b's.

Xplosive
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Xplosive »

Oh - apologies for that Frappe didnt read your post properly.

There was another guy in the 2nd half who was running line then spat the dummy. Apologies... wrong bloke.

But the two instances I mentioned were there. Anyway, doesnt matter.... its div 9 ffs..... :)

bigpond
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by bigpond »

PHE A's 2 - Fulham 0.

tight game with few real chances - PHE got 1 mdway thru 2nd half and Fulham had to go for it and got punished on the counter in the last minute.

PHE B's 2 - Fulham 2.

gutsy comeback after being 2-1 down by Fulham - dd well to earn an away point after being down late in the game.

De Voyeur
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by De Voyeur »

Fulham gave us a good run for our money today. They are definitely a much improved team since last time we played them. I think they may take points from some of the top teams in this second half of the season.

Robbo
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Robbo »

Heh Heh, fire up boys..

No problems with any of the referees at Ingle Farm today..

A's Ingle Farm 4, Adelaide Pumas 3
B's Ingle Farm 3, Adelaide Pumas 0
C's Ingle Farm 2, Munno Para 1

What was funny tho had to be Pumas coach quitting and storming off in his car at half time of the first team. Pumas appeared to implode during the interval. They came out fired up for the second half.

Referee did a reasonable job. We dont call the referee names, particularily in the 1st half !!

Uncle Cracker
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Uncle Cracker »

A's Parafield 3-0 Florina
B's Parafield 3-2 Florina
C's Parafield 3-1 Florina

Other Div1 scores

Inter 8-2 NAB
Vale 4-3 USC lion
Downs 10-0 Royal Park

I think these other scores are correct.

IGS
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by IGS »

I watched the game today as a spectator from Vista and I have to say that the boys played exceptional considering the circumstances that they were under. They did not give up even with 9 against 12 and I believe that they were the better side today. There is no denying that there was a huge amount of pressure both on and off the field and it is a credit to the boys to have played as well as they did.

I think that there should be more support for the A team from our own supporters. Some comments from the sidelines were not encouraging to our team and this is not going to help us win games.

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

just shows how shite limnos are this year. they cant even win when some one cheats for them. 3 sent off. thats a bit over the top.
OH YEAH West beach 4 - Maco 1
and yes the 3 muppeteers were there. one decided to piss in the kids play ground while kids were there. ( nice form)
Maco have a proud tradition in the amature league. one has to ask why they allow these three to ruin thier club rep

ruud
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by ruud »

MrMC wrote:ASTERAS 4
AGUILA 2
wow good win

howd the b's go?

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Le King »

the way i see it and from wat i am readin on here, vista r a big bunch of sooks! totally deserved what they got... when ur own supporters and players start callin the ref a twat, then ofcourse the ref will give the opposition team any 50/50 ball!!

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

our red cards were down to ourselves lack of discipline early in the year bulldog, and costly they were!

colon clenser
Apprentice
Apprentice

colon clenser

Post by colon clenser »

whats wrong with our pitch spats,,,just because i drove my knee into the ground last week cracked my knee cap and tore the muscle that goes in my knee ,,doesnt mean its too hard,,,btw san marco ,,,bring ya medium pace bowlers next home game,,looks like a swinging pitch :(

colon clenser
Apprentice
Apprentice

colon clenser

Post by colon clenser »

btw we had the young 18yo ref for the second time,,,gee he is a good referee,,

ManicD
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by ManicD »

Well now Athelstone B's goal hasn't been included... Central Ghan are a disgrace

Brown paper bag crew
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Brown paper bag crew »

A's Brahma 11 South Coast 0
B's Brahma 3 South Coast 0
C's Celts 2 TTG 1

GULLY BOYZ
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by GULLY BOYZ »

colon clenser.... I will agree with you 100% that young lad is a great referee we have had him twice now and have not had 1 bad thing to say about him, about time we got more of these young lads refereeing ,hopefully amatuer league with put up some money to let this happen.[/quote]

Tick
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Tick »

Frappe wrote:hey explosive you full of cabernet simple as that. i ran the line in that c's game for the first half. there were 2 offsides in this period and offside they were. I was being as fair as possible and your guys still managed to complain so god knows what else you guys are complaining about.
Tissue?

remember Karma :evil:

club man
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by club man »

:?:
Last edited by club man on Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hosovac
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Hosovac »

Croatia v Polonia
A's 3.2
B's 2.1

How the faaark Croatia keep winning and are 2nd in Div 3 with the players they got atm is beyond me. Blokes who couldn't make the rezzies starting 11 at the start of the year now playing in the A's!

Chips
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Chips »

Hey everyone i want to put my 50 cents worth in the limnos v vista game.

Firstly lets not forget our game in the first half of the season up at vistas pitch.I do remember something very similar, the ref that day was a BIG fan of vistas, but what can u do thats just part of playin amateurs.

Vista are a very hard team and you love putting in tackles, that day you didnt get the cards but you did give us 3 or 4 injuries which have taken until now for those players to get back into the game.

Im not saying the ref yesterday was good or bad, but its true whats said above you got to respect what ever the ref gives out i.e. no point talkin bak or even worse insulting him, thats where i think you boys suffered yesterday.

Apart from that u guys were prob the better team on the day. Your keeper is outstandin i heard rumors yesterday he was playin in the a league??? he is good. To bad limnos couldnt take the 3 points in the end with vistas players being sent off.

And also from me thanks to those 4 ppl who helped clean up after the game,true gentlemen

Who was that supporter/i think b's player who was givin it to the limnos supporters i rekon he was pissed or retarded but he was close to copping it....

Good luck for the rest of the season boys.

Golden EAGLE
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Golden EAGLE »

Pontian 1
TTG 0

Good tight game decided by a craker of a goal. Some good saves from the TTG keeper early on keeped the scores level.
Hosovac Posted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:18 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Croatia v Polonia
A's 3.2
B's 2.1

How the faaark Croatia keep winning and are 2nd in Div 3 with the players they got atm is beyond me. Blokes who couldn't make the rezzies starting 11 at the start of the year now playing in the A's!
We have been asking the same question Hosvac! now that you have a bit of a break between 2nd and 3rd maybe your a real chance at promotion. We are finding all teams that we are up against are all playing really well.

Knight7
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Knight7 »

Sounds like an interesting game! Seems like the Amateur League are appointing referee's to look after games near where they live - I suppose to encourage them to keep refereeing - we suffered this against TTG in the cup the guy drinks at the club and was the worst "Official Referee" I've ever seen - however almost glad we were out of cup.

The Vista B Player with the big mouth (also big stomach) did the same to us, however he was getting as much back and his Coach told him to shut up which he did - heckling's all part of it!

BULLDOG
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by BULLDOG »

onthepissagain wrote:just shows how shite limnos are this year. they cant even win when some one cheats for them. 3 sent off. thats a bit over the top.
and yes the 3 muppeteers were there. one decided to piss in the kids play ground while kids were there. ( nice form)
Maco have a proud tradition in the amature league. one has to ask why they allow these three to ruin thier club rep
thought the maso pres said they had got rid of the muppets????????p.s glad to see the world "muppet"used more these days i think its a far forgotten word,abit like "ace" and "fab".good result for west beach,see ya next week(must go now need to find some players from somewhere,might try royal park)
onoir diomasack

avenell_road
Star Player
Star Player

Post by avenell_road »

maso pres wrote:
onthepissagain wrote:just shows how shite limnos are this year. they cant even win when some one cheats for them. 3 sent off. thats a bit over the top.

To west beach to say sorry to you would mean my club is responsible for the actions of some people. We suggest to all clubs we play, to call the police if people behave in such a lude manner.Sorry to see you not play BIG BOY.Our kids were at play ground too. :oops:
What a cop out. Surely by allowing such people to play for your club (I believe at least one of the individuals concerned plays C Grade) and enter your club premises for home games you are encouraging them to be part of your club. Accordingly, your club SHOULD be responsible for their conduct at away games.

BULLDOG
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by BULLDOG »

Chips wrote:Hey everyone i want to put my 50 cents worth in the limnos v vista game.

Firstly lets not forget our game in the first half of the season up at vistas pitch.I do remember something very similar, the ref that day was a BIG fan of vistas, but what can u do thats just part of playin amateurs.

Vista are a very hard team and you love putting in tackles, that day you didnt get the cards but you did give us 3 or 4 injuries which have taken until now for those players to get back into the game.

Im not saying the ref yesterday was good or bad, but its true whats said above you got to respect what ever the ref gives out i.e. no point talkin bak or even worse insulting him, thats where i think you boys suffered yesterday.

Apart from that u guys were prob the better team on the day. Your keeper is outstandin i heard rumors yesterday he was playin in the a league??? he is good. To bad limnos couldnt take the 3 points in the end with vistas players being sent off.

And also from me thanks to those 4 ppl who helped clean up after the game,true gentlemen

Who was that supporter/i think b's player who was givin it to the limnos supporters i rekon he was pissed or retarded but he was close to copping it....

Good luck for the rest of the season boys.
fair call on most.i know i was totally out of order with comments made to the ref but it was very frustrating to watch what was going on.that ref is a div 1 ref which begs the question wtf???? and yes he was both pissed and then becomes retarded.and no worries we made the mess so i felt the right thing to do was clean it up.our performance on the park was a disgrace so didn't want our performance off it to match.
onoir diomasack

club man
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by club man »

avenell_road wrote:
maso pres wrote:

To west beach to say sorry to you would mean my club is responsible for the actions of some people. We suggest to all clubs we play, to call the police if people behave in such a lude manner.Sorry to see you not play BIG BOY.Our kids were at play ground too. :oops:
What a cop out. Surely by allowing such people to play for your club (I believe at least one of the individuals concerned plays C Grade) and enter your club premises for home games you are encouraging them to be part of your club. Accordingly, your club SHOULD be responsible for their conduct at away games.
Not a cop out mate, what do you suggest we do 'cut off his willy'. This person WILL NEVER PLAY FOR MACEDONIA UNITED LIONS AGAIN. PITTY deep down he is a good person.

BULLDOG
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by BULLDOG »

maso pres wrote:
avenell_road wrote:
maso pres wrote:

Not a cop out mate, what do you suggest we do 'cut off his willy'. This person WILL NEVER PLAY FOR MACEDONIA UNITED LIONS AGAIN. PITTY deep down he is a good person.
Well mate you must get sick of other teams complaining about these people,like i do when clubs do the same about our lone muppet(which is when he's got time or money to get pissed)surely these people have some respect for your club and the decent people that support you(which there are plenty).why should the police need to get involved.vista has more family members at our home games and our supporters can be up there with the worst of them,and its an issue we're trying to sort out.i'm sure your club can do something to prevent these people from starting trouble.?
onoir diomasack

Hosovac
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Hosovac »

GE, I hear Croatia's regular pisspot A's keeper is now playing upfront for the A's and scored 1 and set up another on the weekend...how bad are Polonia if this is the case??

Last week was even worse against Munno Parra for players...if they didn't beat Croatia last week they never will! ha ha