Results 24-25 June 2006

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

sweet mate productions
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by sweet mate productions »

unlike ur guys knight7 who definently dished it out but all in great humour which made the game enjoyable, these guys are out to provoke trouble. No one likes hearing about all this stuff/violence etc just makes you not want to play these people
Definition of Cheating &
Let us define cheating as any behavior outside the rules intended to give an unfair advantage
favoring one person or side over another

BULLDOG
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by BULLDOG »

Knight7 wrote:Do they go to away games or just home games? And surely in this day and age if they are continually turning up and causing trouble they can be delt with!
yes mate we had one of them starting trouble at our lastyear.and they should be dealt with,many people would like to but that would make there own club look just as bad as them!
onoir diomasack

beach boy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by beach boy »

hey pres i dont want you kicked out of the league, never said that i want [b]you[/b] to keep those guys doing this to other clubs, im not on the commity so maybe they will decide to take official action towards your club, i cant say,

Knight7
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Knight7 »

BULLDOG wrote:
Knight7 wrote:Do they go to away games or just home games? And surely in this day and age if they are continually turning up and causing trouble they can be delt with!
yes mate we had one of them starting trouble at our lastyear.and they should be dealt with,many people would like to but that would make there own club look just as bad as them!
I was thinking more like legally! I'm a lover not a fighter!

harryhandsome1
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by harryhandsome1 »

Macos have been at the centre of a few points this season some maybe justified and others not, all they can do is make sure that all the games are played in a fair and safe manner make sure the players behave themselves and make the opposition welcome. Events off the park that involve these guys may ease off when everyone involved with Macos distances themselves from them after all if they dont have a crowd to play up to they may just shiraz off.

Robbo
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Robbo »

BULLDOG wrote:
Lion catcher wrote:Cheers HH. I believe the 3 muppets have a Ring leader and he is the main cause. I think the problem has been dealt with and it has been made clear to him he is not welcome. I am hopeful he doesn't show up this weekend just to cause us more grief. If he does show up he will be there to cause trouble for us.
like i said mate most of us don't have a problem with the club or the players,vista tried to enter your club rooms to buy a drink but were met at the door by the muppets.who decide to pick a fight with a bloke who hasn't watched vista for years and who would of been 15 years their senior,just because he had a larger than normal nose.they openly made threats that they will cause trouble at our ground(like lastyear)i think from memory it was "i'll bring a gun and shoot you -unts".i even bought one of them a beer in hope it would shut him up but just got abused so????????? there's no wonder ah.....
.. these three guys did the same thing at the recent Farm vs Macos game down at their ground. When I found these three baboons after the match they were stood outside their clubrooms/our changerooms and were harassing some of our first team players after the game.

We have had a long standing good club relationship with macedonia for over 10 years.. this year was the first time we didnt go in for a drink after the match. Wot a pity these three have wrecked your club and reputation.

How true wot someone else wrote on here previously that Macedonia now has the bermuda triangle. I completely agree, maso pres other clubs wont tolerate such ppl at their clubs.

club man
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by club man »

:twisted:
Last edited by club man on Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Golden EAGLE
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Golden EAGLE »

the week before it was the Limnos toilets, last week it was west beach toilets, whos next? Is there some fixation you guys have for toilets

By the way Skorpe Pres since when was it a good idea that your female supporters run onto the pitch to protect their boyfriends become a good idea? Just to let u know our players involved, the main culprits have all been suspended this week by the club. Has your family club suspended any players? If your not to sure what I am on about ask your C's team.

club man
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by club man »

:evil:
Last edited by club man on Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Golden EAGLE
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Golden EAGLE »

WRONG Skopje, not Pontian just play and support the club and a good club at that especially in recent times. Besides telling us where you were born you didnt respond to the question of why your supporters need to invate the pitch. At some grounds that carries a $5000 fine. I think your lucky Terry didnt impose any fine to your club or supporters.

Anyway good luck this year hope you dont get relegated cant go another year with playing you guys.

club man
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by club man »

Last edited by club man on Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Golden EAGLE
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Golden EAGLE »

maso pres Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:04 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Golden EAGLE wrote:
WRONG Skopje, not Pontian just play and support the club and a good club at that especially in recent times. Besides telling us where you were born you didnt respond to the question of why your supporters need to invate the pitch. At some grounds that carries a $5000 fine. I think your lucky Terry didnt impose any fine to your club or supporters.

Anyway good luck this year hope you dont get relegated cant go another year with playing you guys.

YOU IS THICK AS A TOUVLA ME IS BORN IN FLORINA GREECE NOT SKOPJE. $ 5000 ???? in what league MAVROS, is it that kind of fine.Or is that in DRACHMas or are EUROnating.
Funny that you mentioned EUROnating quite appropriate for your club isnt it.

club man
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by club man »

Last edited by club man on Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

avenell_road
Star Player
Star Player

Post by avenell_road »

Golden EAGLE wrote:WRONG Skopje, not Pontian just play and support the club and a good club at that especially in recent times. Besides telling us where you were born you didnt respond to the question of why your supporters need to invate the pitch. At some grounds that carries a $5000 fine. I think your lucky Terry didnt impose any fine to your club or supporters.

"At some grounds that carries a $5000 fine".

Not on public land it doesn't.

Golden EAGLE
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Golden EAGLE »

avenell_road Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:26 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Golden EAGLE wrote:

"At some grounds that carries a $5000 fine".

Not on public land it doesn't.
Avenell_road it was meant as a joke. I was trying to compare our great groung and facilities to the MCG. Just trying to make the point that spectators shouldnt enter the playing arena during play.

As for you Skopje I think that name MAVROS could be my new nickname.

club man
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by club man »

Last edited by club man on Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

LION
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by LION »

Maso Pres i never thought id hear or in this case see you say that you were born in Florina Greece!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ha ha ha funny!

Relax Golden Eagle theres mutual respect and friendship between people at Pontians and Maso's!

OH YEAH EVERYONE MUPPETS HAVE GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! about time to i reckon!

Uncle Cracker
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Uncle Cracker »

LION wrote:Maso Pres i never thought id hear or in this case see you say that you were born in Florina Greece!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ha ha ha funny!

Relax Golden Greek theres mutual respect and friendship between people at Pontians and Maso's!

OH YEAH EVERYONE MUPPETS HAVE GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! about time to i reckon!
So Lion which club have you and your muppet mates gone to? :wink:

LION
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by LION »

I heard they caught a bus out to Underdown Park! They heard Florina has a C team! They might even make the first team down there at the moment Uncle Cracker :lol:

Uncle Cracker
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Uncle Cracker »

They should walk straight into our 1st team, heard they quality players
just misunderstood at maso's.

Surprised to hear Maso Pres was born in Florina, always thought he
was born in a town called " Lerin". :D

LION
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by LION »

hahahaha thats what i said! neva thought i would hear that, theres a first for everything!

Maybe Maso Pres wants to be Florina Tres????????????? :lol:

Uncle Cracker
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Uncle Cracker »

LION wrote:hahahaha thats what i said! neva thought i would hear that, theres a first for everything!

Maybe Maso Pres wants to be Florina Tres????????????? :lol:
Chucky's already got that job :shock:

club man
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by club man »

:D
Last edited by club man on Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

LION
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by LION »

Chucky? oh is that his name, heard he does a good job? So no room for the maso pres to cross over then? :D

Uncle Cracker
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Uncle Cracker »

Only room for a self proclaimed superstar with a sore ankle to cross
over to underdown park.

LION
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by LION »

I heard Florina dont have enough money to entice the young fella over! They cant compete with the armourguard truck that drops of his cash every week! :D

I heard he could be on the way to Florina's sister club 'Verbani Victory'!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mr X
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Mr X »

robbo wrote:
BULLDOG wrote:
Lion catcher wrote:Cheers HH. I believe the 3 muppets have a Ring leader and he is the main cause. I think the problem has been dealt with and it has been made clear to him he is not welcome. I am hopeful he doesn't show up this weekend just to cause us more grief. If he does show up he will be there to cause trouble for us.
like i said mate most of us don't have a problem with the club or the players,vista tried to enter your club rooms to buy a drink but were met at the door by the muppets.who decide to pick a fight with a bloke who hasn't watched vista for years and who would of been 15 years their senior,just because he had a larger than normal nose.they openly made threats that they will cause trouble at our ground(like lastyear)i think from memory it was "i'll bring a gun and shoot you -unts".i even bought one of them a beer in hope it would shut him up but just got abused so????????? there's no wonder ah.....
.. these three guys did the same thing at the recent Farm vs Macos game down at their ground. When I found these three baboons after the match they were stood outside their clubrooms/our changerooms and were harassing some of our first team players after the game.

We have had a long standing good club relationship with macedonia for over 10 years.. this year was the first time we didnt go in for a drink after the match. Wot a pity these three have wrecked your club and reputation.

How true wot someone else wrote on here previously that Macedonia now has the bermuda triangle. I completely agree, maso pres other clubs wont tolerate such ppl at their clubs.
havent played against masoe for years but seems not much has changed.