Half Season Report

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

sweet mate productions
Apprentice
Apprentice

Half Season Report

Post by sweet mate productions »

Now marooned this is not just aimed at Div 2 so b4 you start slagging off again just be known this is aimed at all divs!!!!

Just wanting to know how people feel that there 1st half of season has gone so far and are they on track to any goals that may have set at start of year. Speaking from my point of view from Vista, awesome we sitting 2nd and last week's game against Farm was true character. I think i won't be alone when i say that possibly should be 4 points more than we are at moment. 2 games drawn (Bosna & Sth Knights) which should have been wins.
Definition of Cheating &
Let us define cheating as any behavior outside the rules intended to give an unfair advantage
favoring one person or side over another

TEFLON
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Re: Half Season Report

Post by TEFLON »

sweet mate productions wrote:Now marooned this is not just aimed at Div 2 so b4 you start slagging off again just be known this is aimed at all divs!!!!

Just wanting to know how people feel that there 1st half of season has gone so far and are they on track to any goals that may have set at start of year. Speaking from my point of view from Vista, awesome we sitting 2nd and last week's game against Farm was true character. I think i won't be alone when i say that possibly should be 4 points more than we are at moment. 2 games drawn (Bosna & Sth Knights) which should have been wins.
AS I DO RECALL, IN THE KNIGHTS GAME WE HIT THE CROSSBAR TWICE. EVEN YOUR COACH ADMITTED THAT YOU WERE LUCKY TO ESCAPE WITH A POINT.
"WITH TEFLON, NOTHING STICKS"

BULLDOG
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Re: Half Season Report

Post by BULLDOG »

TEFLON wrote:
sweet mate productions wrote:Now marooned this is not just aimed at Div 2 so b4 you start slagging off again just be known this is aimed at all divs!!!!

AS I DO RECALL, IN THE KNIGHTS GAME WE HIT THE CROSSBAR TWICE. EVEN YOUR COACH ADMITTED THAT YOU WERE LUCKY TO ESCAPE WITH A POINT.
that's correct,but we should not of let ourselves get into that situation,we expected the result and didn't play good enough for long enough to get the 3 points.