League Champion Tips

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

Redders
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Redders »

sparts wrote:haha...you can only hope so! how is your squad looking this year? ive never actually seen your club play before.
lost four or five first teamers to injury and personal commitments, they will return but not till half way through season, so we could be alot stronger. Few new players like myself, so it still going to take time to blend. We have skillful players but I tihnk fitness is the issue..Once we are fit and playin like a team then we will be a challenge for most teams. Cant reveal too much hahahaha we worked very hard at training last night after loss on weekend. Hopefully we can shock this confident Downs outfit.

sparts
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by sparts »

who did you play for previously redders? who is your coach down there?

Redders
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Redders »

sparts wrote:who did you play for previously redders? who is your coach down there?
Drajo Klajic( i think thats how you spell his name)

It was my first year back last year from injury...I played Saturday DIV2(topscorer haha) for Westminster after a few mates decided to form a team. They wanted to play collegiates league this year and I wanted a club close to home, so I went down to USC. Quite happy here and love the pace of DIV1, its a good step up.

bulldog

Post by bulldog »

arxidi wrote:the referees for the As and Bs at the Vista v Limnos game on sunday were SHOCKERS.

in the As we (limnos) had about 4 players injured - and that is injuries due to takles etc - yet we were rewarded about 5 yellows to i think 1.

vista were dirty as, and it seemed as though the ref was scared to blow a free kick our way.

not happy jan.

and lets not forget the 3 players offside in the 2nd goal of the Bs - the ref didnt even look at the linesman.
after each game the ref returns a copy of the team sheet to each coach or manager,on that sheet it shows the teams,goal scorers and the changes made to the teams,it also shows the bookings for both teams and what do ya know limnos had 3 and vista had 3 which when i went to school is equal.i will say the b's ref did let the game get away a little but i'm sure you'll return the favour at your ground.as for the a's the ref missed alot of off the ball dirty tactics from your team but alas i see no complaints from any vista folk.no team or player will travel throw the season with no bad words to say about the ref's but if you think you can do better then courses are run for you to don the black outfit and be the best ref their is.

unknown!

Post by unknown! »

:roll:

CR7
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by CR7 »

big pond who are you wat club do u play for?