MIN CLUB FACILITES

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

club man
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by club man »

Golden EAGLE wrote:
LFTWNG11 Posted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:17 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Golden EAGLE wrote:
while we are on poor facilities, how about visiting teams leaving rubbish, empty beer cans and soft drink bottles that the home team dont sell. When asked "is that your rubbish" the reply was a simple "yes" and they walked off. I wonder if they live like that a home. I thought payneham was a good area to live in.

A bit of respect for the home team ground isnt too much too ask for is it.

Yea Payneham is a good area!!! Too bad the club isn't actually from Payneham... and the people at the club aren't represetative of the poeple from Payneham... their home ground is at Greenacres...

I must say I was suprised Payneham got close to Pontians... who have maintained their 100% record only just!

It was tongue in cheek lefty... just was suprised they left so much rubbish. must admit no all away teams go on that side of the ground but they were the only ones this year to leave a "Wingfield" behind.

As for them as a soccer team yeah they played well alittle defensive and besides a shot that hit the outside part of the post in the first half their only other shot at goal was the goal in the second half, which was a craker.

to the moderators why was my response to maso pres deleted?

Chriso polaki pos pas gallah, our messages were deleted BECAUSE 'THEY CAN NOT HANDLE THE TRUTH' !!!!!! TIN ALITHYA INE TIN ALITYA THEKOMO INE TIN ALITHYA. :D

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Golden Eagle im not sure wat game u were watching......but if we scored three goals playing defensively and only havin one shot in each half, imagine if we had attacked!!! I thought we totally outplayed you in the first half and we were pretty disapointed to only be one up.....didnt do a lot in the second half but did enough to win the game.

LFTWNG11
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by LFTWNG11 »

Quality23 wrote:Golden Eagle im not sure wat game u were watching......but if we scored three goals playing defensively and only havin one shot in each half, imagine if we had attacked!!! I thought we totally outplayed you in the first half and we were pretty disapointed to only be one up.....didnt do a lot in the second half but did enough to win the game.
he is talking about Pontians game with Paynehame-Postel on the weekend, which they won 2-1 in the A's...

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

my bad golden eagle i thought u were talkin bout limnos vs macos :wink:

sutrah
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by sutrah »

what amazing reading Pontian and Leftwing11.

Pontian - If there was bin there we would have used it. Im not sure where we were supposed to stand......perhaps next to the corner flag?
We have teams come to our ground and leave rubbish too, so what.
Get over it.

Leftwing11 - Whats your beef with Payneham/Postel United? Maybe you should reconsider displaying that pic of DiCanio. Do you even know why it was so offensive?

Grow up boys. This is a forum to talk about 'The Beautiful Game' as coined by the great Les Murray. Not a space for handbags at 50 paces.

LFTWNG11
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by LFTWNG11 »

wat are you on about, beef with payneham... i have no beef with payneham! I like paynehamand the boys that play in the A's for payneham, just stating a couple of facts... so get over yourself.

Golden EAGLE
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Golden EAGLE »

so when you finished eating your Mc Donalds in your car do you wind down your window and through your rubbish out? I m sure you could of put it neatly in a plastic bag or at least ask where a bin is.
Yeah that right you are not the only ones but I did think it was a relevent point. Its hard enough to run a club, especially on match day, so getting the same people that put up the goals, do the line, wash the strips etc etc to then go and pick up rubbish is a bit harsh not matter what club.

LFTWNG11
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by LFTWNG11 »

sutrah wrote:what amazing reading Pontian and Leftwing11.

Pontian - If there was bin there we would have used it. Im not sure where we were supposed to stand......perhaps next to the corner flag?
We have teams come to our ground and leave rubbish too, so what.
Get over it.

Leftwing11 - Whats your beef with Payneham/Postel United? Maybe you should reconsider displaying that pic of DiCanio. Do you even know why it was so offensive?

Grow up boys. This is a forum to talk about 'The Beautiful Game' as coined by the great Les Murray. Not a space for handbags at 50 paces.
Just wanted to know sutrah if you have noticed I have moved back to Pos-tel?? That must explain my beef with payneham/pos-tel hey? dumb ass...

Also I know why some people think of my picture as offensive, but for Laziale it means something totally different... so neck up you parrot