MIN CLUB FACILITES

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

club man
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

MIN CLUB FACILITES

Post by club man »

Clubs with no change rooms, toilets or the personnel to maintain the facilities they do have, have no right to be in any league. Our women were given a few napkins and told to wipe themselves with them. POOR STANDARDS LIMNOS!

Uncle Cracker
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Re: MIN CLUB FACILITES

Post by Uncle Cracker »

maso pres wrote:Clubs with no change rooms, toilets or the personnel to maintain the facilities they do have, have no right to be in any league. Our women were given a few napkins and told to wipe themselves with them. POOR STANDARDS LIMNOS!
Dont the Amatuer League maintain the faciities at Grange? not Limnos

club man
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by club man »

uncle cracker wrote:
maso pres wrote:Clubs with no change rooms, toilets or the personnel to maintain the facilities they do have, have no right to be in any league. Our women were given a few napkins and told to wipe themselves with them. POOR STANDARDS LIMNOS!
Blame the League committee for lack of toilet paper come on chiche cracker get real.

BULLDOG
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by BULLDOG »

maso pres wrote:
uncle cracker wrote:
Blame the League committee for lack of toilet paper come on chiche cracker get real.
so i guess you've never played budapest then.you have to take your own toilet to their ground,but no need to byo needles there's plenty behind the changing shed.(still there's no cricket pitch!!!!!!!).

club man
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by club man »

BULLDOG wrote:
maso pres wrote:
uncle cracker wrote:
so i guess you've never played budapest then.you have to take your own toilet to their ground,but no need to byo needles there's plenty behind the changing shed.(still there's no cricket pitch!!!!!!!).
POOR BUGGERS- NO Cricket pitch!! Doesn't every club need a cricket pitch and toilet paper?! :shock:

Redders
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Redders »

maso pres wrote:
uncle cracker wrote:
Cracker is right, the Amatuer league is responsible for the up keep of the toilets at Grange. You should call them and let them no how you feel.

PS Be grateful for the napkins, otherwise what else would they have wiped with? :P

club man
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by club man »

:D
Last edited by club man on Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Le King »

maso pres wrote: Our women were given a few napkins and told to wipe themselves with them. POOR STANDARDS LIMNOS!

thats wat happens when u dun have classy women, gotta say u had a few feral females with some foul mouths

To Mati
Star Player
Star Player

Post by To Mati »

since when do you go to an amateur ground and expect to find any facilities?

I'll make it easy for you maso pres...

Office Hours
Mon, Wed, Fri
12.00pm - 7.00pm

Grange Sports Complex;
Cnr Trimmer Parade &
Military Road
Grange 5022
South Australia
Phone: 08 - 8353 7355
Fax: 08 - 8353 7811

Golden EAGLE
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Golden EAGLE »

while we are on poor facilities, how about visiting teams leaving rubbish, empty beer cans and soft drink bottles that the home team dont sell. When asked "is that your rubbish" the reply was a simple "yes" and they walked off. I wonder if they live like that a home. I thought payneham was a good area to live in.

A bit of respect for the home team ground isnt too much too ask for is it. :oops:

LION
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by LION »

At least we have supporters!

club man
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by club man »

LION wrote:At least we have supporters!
Are you a maso or greek player :D

sweet mate productions
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by sweet mate productions »

it surprises me maso that you have brought up a topic regarding club facilities when your pitch has a cricket pitch running straight through the middle which is basically unplayable and federation should be ashamed to be allowing a pitch like this to be played on and secondly your away change rooms have been thrown together in conjuction with the storage shed. It amazes me that this has been posted by yourself. The worst i encountered at a higher level was Cobras whose ground was in the middle of a trotting track and it looked like the away showers were used to wash horses down as it was filled with shite
Definition of Cheating &
Let us define cheating as any behavior outside the rules intended to give an unfair advantage
favoring one person or side over another

To Mati
Star Player
Star Player

Post by To Mati »

maso pres wrote: Our women may be feral but at least we do not have them on leashes.
! :) :) :) :) :) :)

That says it all.

Id rather a hot kavla always by my side than a feral anytime.

sidopolous
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by sidopolous »

Maso Pres your pitch is shite and you have the three muppets supporting you, but at least you have a sense of humour. I think it is a bit too subtle for some people on this forum

club man
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by club man »

sidopolous wrote:Maso Pres your pitch is shite and you have the three muppets supporting you, but at least you have a sense of humour. I think it is a bit too subtle for some people on this forum
If i had the POWER cricket PITCH GONE. Who doesnt love the muppets?

Gamoto mouni
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Gamoto mouni »

Maco Pres, agree with sid, when it rains your pitch turns into a mud paddock( ankle deep) and with beach sand in the middle of the field it makes it even worse. No joke, one of the worst pitches I've ever played on, in wet conditions!!! :roll:

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I'm pretty sure that somewhere amongst that rubbish the pres said if it was up to us at Maco's there wouldnt be a cricket pitch. Unfortunately we arent in the position for that to happen. You bloke whinge about having to play on it once a year.....imagine trying to play on it every second week.

Also i believe it was frappe who said
come on mate i dont think its too much to ask that toilet paper is available for people. Think of how u'd feel if someone told a female relative of urs or someone from ur club to go wipe themselves with a friggin napkin. Im not sayin its Limnos fault or whatever but i think its pretty damn reasonable to expect to rock up to ANY ground and expect as a minimum there are proper toileting facilities!!

To Mati
Star Player
Star Player

Post by To Mati »

Quality23 wrote:I'm pretty sure that somewhere amongst that rubbish the pres said if it was up to us at Maco's there wouldnt be a cricket pitch. Unfortunately we arent in the position for that to happen. You bloke whinge about having to play on it once a year.....imagine trying to play on it every second week.

Also i believe it was frappe who said
come on mate i dont think its too much to ask that toilet paper is available for people. Think of how u'd feel if someone told a female relative of urs or someone from ur club to go wipe themselves with a friggin napkin. Im not sayin its Limnos fault or whatever but i think its pretty damn reasonable to expect to rock up to ANY ground and expect as a minimum there are proper toileting facilities!!
DREAMIN, I played at many grounds where there arent even toilets! Off you go and do it on the street or behind the tree, CYA!

To Mati
Star Player
Star Player

Post by To Mati »

This has NOTHING to do with LIMNOS. We do NOT maintain the facilities of the ground. It is the responsibility of the SAASL and thats it.

Otherwise perhaps direct your sour grapes towards USC Lion and Monarchs, oh yeah SASI too. We all SHARE the facilities.

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

You all share them yes....but u didnt have one person on the day who could check the toilets to see if there was toilet paper?? wat a joke.....as for no toilets....every ground ive ever played at has had toilets as a minimum. Some grounds have been pretty piss poor facilities but if they dont have toilets they shouldnt be allowed to have a team in the competition!!!!

mooks1304
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by mooks1304 »

see the SAASL Rough Guide in the forums at http://www.hahndorfsc.com :D

Post a few reviews of your own, we wanna hear from some more Sunday Clubs.

We play Monarchs at Grange this weekend, will remember to pack loo paper with my kit 8)
Flat Caps And False Nines. A Football Blog.
www.flatcapsandfalsenines.com

Di Canio
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Di Canio »

We played against El Salvador earlier in the season and their facilities are the worst I've seen. No change rooms, no toilets, not even a tap to fill our water bottles up and their pitch is an absolute cow paddock.
Last edited by Di Canio on Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm very happy to have moved to West Ham, because I can play for a better team than Sheffield Wednesday.
- Paolo Di Canio

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Le King »

maca pres i thought i heard barkin on the sidelines cheerin ur team on, but the only dogs i saw there were a few ladys barkin cabernet!
obv they were the pants in the fam

LION
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by LION »

Wat MUFCBOY you cant take a bit of stick from opposition supporters??? I've had a lot worse then that said to me in the past! Get over it re! :lol:

the FAKE one
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by the FAKE one »

Those supporters are just upset that MUFC Boy is better looking than them. :lol:
"Thats not sexy football!" and "Play the FAKE one... again and again"

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Le King »

LION wrote:Wat MUFCBOY you cant take a bit of stick from opposition supporters??? I've had a lot worse then that said to me in the past! Get over it re! :lol:
i can take stick from supporters, but i dont find it classy when women even abuse the other team... thats not classy, thats feral

LFTWNG11
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by LFTWNG11 »

Golden EAGLE wrote:while we are on poor facilities, how about visiting teams leaving rubbish, empty beer cans and soft drink bottles that the home team dont sell. When asked "is that your rubbish" the reply was a simple "yes" and they walked off. I wonder if they live like that a home. I thought payneham was a good area to live in.

A bit of respect for the home team ground isnt too much too ask for is it. :oops:
Yea Payneham is a good area!!! Too bad the club isn't actually from Payneham... and the people at the club aren't represetative of the poeple from Payneham... their home ground is at Greenacres...

I must say I was suprised Payneham got close to Pontians... who have maintained their 100% record only just!

Golden EAGLE
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Golden EAGLE »

LFTWNG11 Posted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:17 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Golden EAGLE wrote:
while we are on poor facilities, how about visiting teams leaving rubbish, empty beer cans and soft drink bottles that the home team dont sell. When asked "is that your rubbish" the reply was a simple "yes" and they walked off. I wonder if they live like that a home. I thought payneham was a good area to live in.

A bit of respect for the home team ground isnt too much too ask for is it.

Yea Payneham is a good area!!! Too bad the club isn't actually from Payneham... and the people at the club aren't represetative of the poeple from Payneham... their home ground is at Greenacres...

I must say I was suprised Payneham got close to Pontians... who have maintained their 100% record only just!

It was tongue in cheek lefty... just was suprised they left so much rubbish. must admit no all away teams go on that side of the ground but they were the only ones this year to leave a "Wingfield" behind.

As for them as a soccer team yeah they played well alittle defensive and besides a shot that hit the outside part of the post in the first half their only other shot at goal was the goal in the second half, which was a craker.

to the moderators why was my response to maso pres deleted?

LFTWNG11
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by LFTWNG11 »

Yea i knew it was tongue in cheek... still they shouldnt be so anti-social...

mmm they would have had to play defensive to get that result!! You boys seem to be doing very well, and i know for a fact Payneham is not the strongest team in div.3...

i remembered last year wen i was at payneham and we played you boys, the coach and that would have rather sat on that side of the field rather than going to the side where the clubrooms were at even though it was p.issing down with rain!!