Results - 17/18 June 2006

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

to the catcher im pretty sure number 6 on the weekend was Lee Arm... :wink:

and LION... number 9 ripping them apart?? I didnt think we even had a 9 on the team sheet cos i didnt see any number 9's doin much.....u must be getting him confused with another number.....7 maybe??? :D :D :D

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Bulldog, its a shame ex goalkeepers get a bit carried away when they finally get a bit of success(though not as aplayer).I know my prez would never come on here bloating about his clubs possible??? success.Sometimes people should wait for it then show some humility!40 years ,with probably 30 in div 1,i wouldnt be singing to much,yet?Eastboy your equal 3rd i think with vale on 4 titles,macos on 5 and inter on 11!! I think the downs have got a bit of work to do. To be fair to Div 2 sides marooned,if they werent on here there wouldnt be a great deal of posts,and they don't get to carried away,many posts are game orientated.

LION
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by LION »

No.9 was defiantely there Quality23......... you know that! :D
ohhh now i remember No.7, that really soft guy who was always falling over! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

marooned
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by marooned »

ok robin and bulldog lets all try get along now, I, aswell as others hold you both up there as great motivators and leaders. and pretty fine guys to boot. So why dont you all get your tables booked for the Downs Comedy Spectacular on Friday 14th of July where we can disscuss matters further, tickets are only $5 and you can see 4 of the finest comedians Aussie has to offer, MC for the show will be Rich Naberhood. Beer specials will be on offer and will be a late night finish. All teams are welcome but be aware this is cutting edge comedy, a sense of humour will be needed. Ph.0405 815 833 to book your table.
http://www.edsc.com.au

"It's not how good you are, but how bad you want it"

marooned
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by marooned »

hot off the press Downs v Florina in Cup Downs Ressies v Mod Vista in Cup how ironic?
http://www.edsc.com.au

"It's not how good you are, but how bad you want it"

sidopolous
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by sidopolous »

ha ha
So we'll meet sooner than expected marooned. Only hope I can shake the injury before then

Happy Kopite
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Happy Kopite »

marooned wrote:hot off the press Downs v Florina in Cup Downs Ressies v Mod Vista in Cup how ironic?
Well its a good thing Vista rested all their A team players in the last cup round loss to Ingle Farm then.

BULLDOG
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by BULLDOG »

robinfriday wrote:Bulldog, its a shame ex goalkeepers get a bit carried away when they finally get a bit of success(though not as aplayer).I know my prez would never come on here bloating about his clubs possible??? success.Sometimes people should wait for it then show some humility!40 years ,with probably 30 in div 1,i wouldnt be singing to much,yet?Eastboy your equal 3rd i think with vale on 4 titles,macos on 5 and inter on 11!! I think the downs have got a bit of work to do. To be fair to Div 2 sides marooned,if they werent on here there wouldnt be a great deal of posts,and they don't get to carried away,many posts are game orientated.
agreed mate,but as we all know keepers can be a bread of there own.so i guess vista has some work to do before we have any bragging rights(fairdinkum)however if we get to div 1 look out i'll be going off me narna after 16 freakin years trying to get there.and i know deep down that you and marooned will shed a tiny tear of joy to see us up there ah......ah....????????........hello.........you there?????.

the REAL one
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by the REAL one »

LION wrote:No.9 was defiantely there Quality23......... you know that! :D
ohhh now i remember No.7, that really soft guy who was always falling over! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
yeah this guy scored the 2nd but cabernet himself by booting the ball out of play when we applied abit of pressure
"Thats not sexy football!" and "Play the REAL one... again and again"

LION
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by LION »

You's didnt do much better mate!

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Didnt cabernet myself bud, at 2-1 just booting it out trying to catch my breath n slow things down a bit seemed justified haha ....by the way......did u like the goal mate?? :wink:

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

too right bulldog ,after my old man started vista seniors in 1975 in would be nice to finally see the club in div 1 after 31 years albeit with a coupla years break.