Tax time again

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

Olympic (Vista) Bhoy
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Tax time again

Post by Olympic (Vista) Bhoy »

I wonder whether those clubs paying players have their group certificates arranged yet. Or should I let the ATO know? :lol:

JP
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by JP »

I work for the ATO.

Ill be sure to mention Vista 4 ya. Im sure as a not for profit organisation that your club is being run properly and that it meets all the necessary requirements. :twisted:

By the way dont make up any expenses cause u will be asked to substantiate them with receipts, log books, schedules, etc.

Olympic (Vista) Bhoy
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Actually it is. We've never paid a player in all th time I've been at the club (since 1992) and served on the committee for 2 years. We have nothing to hide - audit til yer heart's content.

Hit a raw nerve did I?

Redders
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Redders »

JP wrote:I work for the ATO.

Ill be sure to mention Vista 4 ya. Im sure as a not for profit organisation that your club is being run properly and that it meets all the necessary requirements. :twisted:

By the way dont make up any expenses cause u will be asked to substantiate them with receipts, log books, schedules, etc.
What an interesting job.. :roll:

JP
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by JP »

Vista_Bhoy wrote:Actually it is. We've never paid a player in all th time I've been at the club (since 1992) and served on the committee for 2 years. We have nothing to hide - audit til yer heart's content.

Hit a raw nerve did I?
No but if u think that ur funny, Im sure an audit of your clubs financial matters wouldnt be. We can always find some information that has been misrepresented or has a descrepancy resulting in fines etc.

Dont let your mouth write cheques that ur ass cant cash especially when making comments on these matters cos Im sure ur club would not be impressed if they were to suddenly find themselves being audited.

Olympic (Vista) Bhoy
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

So I take it your club pays players?

Which is CHEATING. Or don't you understand the term "amateur"?

Mr Football
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Mr Football »

What club do you play for JP?

If he didn't hit a nerve you have a funny way of showing it

JP
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Tax time again

Post by JP »

Vista_Bhoy wrote:I wonder whether those clubs paying players have their group certificates arranged yet. Or should I let the ATO know? :lol:
Im not the one being a smart ass making a comment like this even if it was a joke or not.

Paying players in amateurs is illegal.

Aldo Serena
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Aldo Serena »

Get over it JP.

Some clubs pay players. It's up to them really.

MSSC Blue Eagles
2011 Division 3 Champions

JP
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by JP »

im just trying to prove a point that instead of worrying about other clubs you should be more concerned with your own clubs affairs.

LFTWNG11
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by LFTWNG11 »

JP just because you work for the ATO does not mean you can all of sudden tell them to audit a club just because you say so... unless of course you are the deputy commissioner or have some power in a legal capacity.

Just because you process ITR's doesn't mean your some tax expert...

Di Canio
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Di Canio »

JP wrote:im just trying to prove a point that instead of worrying about other clubs you should be more concerned with your own clubs affairs.
Well worry about your own club affairs then and stop making idiotic posts
I'm very happy to have moved to West Ham, because I can play for a better team than Sheffield Wednesday.
- Paolo Di Canio

sweet mate productions
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by sweet mate productions »

JP - mate, get over it. Does the term"take a joke" mean anything to you. The only way Vista pays players is by free bbq and a carton of beer to share between players after the game. The reason we have this luxury is due to fundraising events that pay for refs throughout the year and a free feed. Vista has no reason to pays players as all players are equal! No one better no one worse. So JP that a freakin joke mate!!!
Definition of Cheating &
Let us define cheating as any behavior outside the rules intended to give an unfair advantage
favoring one person or side over another

waawaa
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by waawaa »

judging by your posts jp you obviosly are not getting paid

Happy Kopite
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Happy Kopite »

p@ul12 wrote:judging by your posts jp you obviosly are not getting paid
Do you mean not getting paid to play football, or not getting paid by the ATO? I heard there were going to be lots of redundancies at the ATO following this years budget. Maybe JP should look for a club that pays its players. Or does JP stand for junior player :lol:

avenell_road
Star Player
Star Player

Post by avenell_road »

JP wrote:
Vista_Bhoy wrote:Actually it is. We've never paid a player in all th time I've been at the club (since 1992) and served on the committee for 2 years. We have nothing to hide - audit til yer heart's content.

Hit a raw nerve did I?
No but if u think that ur funny, Im sure an audit of your clubs financial matters wouldnt be. We can always find some information that has been misrepresented or has a descrepancy resulting in fines etc.

Dont let your mouth write cheques that ur ass cant cash especially when making comments on these matters cos Im sure ur club would not be impressed if they were to suddenly find themselves being audited.
You're a shiraz idiot. If you do actually work for the ATO, show some professionalism and leave your work off a public forum.

The Legend Killer
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by The Legend Killer »

Happy Kopite wrote:
p@ul12 wrote:judging by your posts jp you obviosly are not getting paid
Do you mean not getting paid to play football, or not getting paid by the ATO? I heard there were going to be lots of redundancies at the ATO following this years budget. Maybe JP should look for a club that pays its players. Or does JP stand for junior player :lol:
Junior Player your a shiraz tool! Just shut up cause ur embarrassing urself! :evil:

Mr Football
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Mr Football »

Put your hands up if you like JP, some guy in my office just put his hands up but i don't think he knows him so i'm assuming nobody! :lol:

LFTWNG11
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by LFTWNG11 »

I put my hand up to say I dont like him

Mr Football
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Mr Football »

LFTWNG11 wrote:I put my hand up to say I dont like him
You can play left wing in my 'I don't like JP starting 11', does anyone else want a game? :lol:

Olympic (Vista) Bhoy
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

And just for the record my original post was in jest but my humour is obviously too subtle for federal public servants.
Last edited by Olympic (Vista) Bhoy on Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Happy Kopite
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Happy Kopite »

Vista_Bhoy wrote:And just for the record my original post was in jest but my homour is obviously too subtle for federal public servants.
There must be aliens out there... JP made a posting and then it suddenly disappeared. SPOOKY...!

It disappeared as quickly as Arsenal's Champions league hopes... :lol:

avenell_road
Star Player
Star Player

Post by avenell_road »

Happy Kopite wrote:
Vista_Bhoy wrote:And just for the record my original post was in jest but my homour is obviously too subtle for federal public servants.
There must be aliens out there... JP made a posting and then it suddenly disappeared. SPOOKY...!

It disappeared as quickly as Arsenal's Champions league hopes... :lol:
What did this post say? It seems to have disappeared faster than a Liverpool title challenge. But I certainly did not delete it.

BULLDOG
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by BULLDOG »

i have nothing of interest to say.......just thought i'd say that.

Los Del Eague
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Los Del Eague »

Angelina Jolie has the best knockers on tv
fact
The young boys said unto him....."go up baldhead, go up"......so he did, rose like a salmon and nodded the ball into the net......1 nil! :-)

LFTWNG11
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by LFTWNG11 »

Can't argue with Carra on that one