Cup Predictions - have a stab.

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

Who do you think will win the cup?

Poll ended at Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:36 am

Downs
56%
Vale
6%
Inter
No votes
Para Hils East
25%
Metro Villa
6%
Parafield Gardens
6%

Total votes: 16

sweet mate productions
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by sweet mate productions »

how is old maurice by the way mate down at west beach. The only keeper i've known to score from his own box, one day when he at Enfield against Croydon marked the boy football kicked the ball the length of the field the keeper came out and it bounced over his head for a goal, good quality keeper though
Definition of Cheating &
Let us define cheating as any behavior outside the rules intended to give an unfair advantage
favoring one person or side over another

the REAL one
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by the REAL one »

comets 0 limnos 6 :wink:
"Thats not sexy football!" and "Play the REAL one... again and again"

ManicD
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by ManicD »

sweet mate productions wrote:how is old maurice by the way mate down at west beach. The only keeper i've known to score from his own box, one day when he at Enfield against Croydon marked the boy football kicked the ball the length of the field the keeper came out and it bounced over his head for a goal, good quality keeper though
Exact same thing happened with our keeper against Aguila earlier this year (our gk scored, not conceded)

Lebowski
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Lebowski »

El Salvador with their fancy football will beat the Gully.

CR7
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by CR7 »

downs through apprently ma hawks forfiet!
good to have a rest on the wkd every player will be fresh for the inter game following week.

sparts
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by sparts »

is that right red? when will you boys be headin tomoro then?
other than recovering from tonight at the club that is...!

CR7
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by CR7 »

dunt no where the supporters will be headin mite head on to easties and westies or ingle farm

sparts
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by sparts »

where u watchin the game tonight bud?

Uncle Cracker
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Uncle Cracker »

onthepissagain wrote:
LFTWNG11 wrote:Im not against Grove beating Pontians!! I actually hope they do!! Its just Pontian from what I have heard have been in pretty solid form, 100% record in div.3 and everyone is picking Grove when its seems they should be the underdogs as they are 4th in div.4... like I said I hope the underdogs win!!

That being said, obviously it is not as wide of a gap compared to us v Florina. Everyone should expect Florina to win, and well they might but everyone expected West Beach to embarass us, espeically after they defeated in a pre-season friendly 5-1... so I'm sure our boys will give a good account of themselves and therefore an embarassment wont be on the cards.
cant believe you are still going on about the west beach game. DO NOT FORGET that our keeper threw the ball into the net. and in the second half dont think you got over the half way line. Florina will pump Athelston by atleast 7. Elliot will get 3 so will breton and even Steve mac might get one. Athelston will be way out of their depth
Onthepissagain, your prediction was pretty good

D.Breton 3
T.Elliott 2
S.Mcgregor 1

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

just wanted leftwing11 to realise that they got west beach on a very bad day. but thats what makes it the beautiful game.

LFTWNG11
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by LFTWNG11 »

onthepissagain wrote:just wanted leftwing11 to realise that they got west beach on a very bad day. but thats what makes it the beautiful game.
whinge whinge