Results - May 27/28

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

Kosta Utd
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Kosta Utd »

MegaBonus wrote:
Gamoto mouni
Junior

Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 9:38 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lol, I do wish, Mmmm

Totti I dont care if ur better or not, been playing against you guys since 96 in trial games, league games & carnivals, ask people like Arthur who have been with yas for a long time, you've beaten us once, in a trial game in the last 11 years... do your research befofe you run your mouth...
not that it really matters but i recall beeting limnos when they had the highly paid karamanlis in goal. but that ok, why prevent the truth from interfering with a good story.

once again - totti is not from the raptors!!!!!!
u may b right.. u may b wrong (carefactor 0)

but one thing is for sure.. poor example for a thaskalo to be making such a poor spelling error (beeting) :lol:
H _ S T _ K _ buy a vowel?
----------------------------

totti
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by totti »

gamoto you little weasel who do you play for,and ive played 5 games last year for raptors,now i have retired and played a couple of games for unley

MegaBonus
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by MegaBonus »

Kosta United Posted: Tue May 30, 2006 3:24 pm Post subject:

Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 9:38 pm Post subject:

u may b right.. u may b wrong (carefactor 0)

but one thing is for sure.. poor example for a thaskalo to be making such a poor spelling error (beeting)
no kosta im sure im right. i was coaching and colon cleansners brother scored the winner. actually i remember the afternoon quite vividly. we were a bunch of scrubbers playing the highly fancied and highly paid limnos team who insisted on a card check as there was a lot at stake (and in those days teams lined up facing each other with their player cards). it was a tight contest that was settled in the last 10 minutes. :lol: :lol:

good luck overseas. are you visiting the 'nisi'?

Kosta Utd
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Kosta Utd »

haha.. u speak that tale like it was a wet dream or sumthin but u still cant spell beating :lol:

yeah re im heading off to the nisi for sure, will b spending a month there, apparantly (according to my travel agent) limnos was the 2nd most visited island in greece last year

anyway, cheers re and all the best for the rest of this season
H _ S T _ K _ buy a vowel?
----------------------------