"GO YOU REDS"

It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:45 pm

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:31 pm 
Offline
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:44 pm
Posts: 320
Location: Athelstone SC
MrMC wrote:
Northern United vs Adelaide Asteras
Next Sunday

:D


Asteras feeling a little left after out after the round 1 bye? I for one will be interested to see how you guys go in your first game.

Interesting match this coming weekend will by Athelstone away to Central City. Both reserve teams won over the weekend and are top of the table and both A teams won 7-1 (athelstone beat northern united, central city beat gawler). It will put some perspective in place for who is gonna challenge for Div 5.

_________________
Athelstone SC - http://www.athelstonesc.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:32 pm 
From what I have read we were quite lucky! South Coast have a very good B Ref and most teams do, Croatia was also good last year as was Payenham Post-Tel and Imbros, in fact I don't think we had reason to complain about any B Ref's in Division 3 last year. Also Bramha Lodge have almost always had a good B Ref. Hope Division 2 is the same this year!


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:49 pm 
Offline
Star Player
Star Player
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:16 pm
Posts: 3533
Knight 7 wrote:
From what I have read we were quite lucky! South Coast have a very good B Ref and most teams do, Croatia was also good last year as was Payenham Post-Tel and Imbros, in fact I don't think we had reason to complain about any B Ref's in Division 3 last year. Also Bramha Lodge have almost always had a good B Ref. Hope Division 2 is the same this year!


@ Raptors vs Limnos (the raptors B's ref)- Disgraceful.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:54 pm 
Offline
Star Player
Star Player
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 7:30 pm
Posts: 3022
Location: Australia
harryhandsome wrote:
Mr Bojangles, both teams tried to play football and there wasnt really a bad tackle in the game, the head butt was silly but that happens in the game. My thinking is that the ref likes to be the centre of attention, either that or his wife rules the roost and sundays are the only day he gets to flex his muscles.


If he was after the being center of attention he certainly achieved that! Good luck for the rest of the season

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:55 pm 
Frappe wrote:
Knight 7 wrote:
From what I have read we were quite lucky! South Coast have a very good B Ref and most teams do, Croatia was also good last year as was Payenham Post-Tel and Imbros, in fact I don't think we had reason to complain about any B Ref's in Division 3 last year. Also Bramha Lodge have almost always had a good B Ref. Hope Division 2 is the same this year!


@ Raptors vs Limnos (the raptors B's ref)- Disgraceful.


I heard that last year which is suprising because there usually good and were very good this year albeit was only a friendly. Must have been a different guy. We have a good B Ref and a not so good B Ref sometimes depends who you get! Luckily the good Ref does 99% these days


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:53 am 
Offline
Promising Junior
Promising Junior
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:25 pm
Posts: 301
Location: Australia
Aldo Serena wrote
Quote:
San Marco 4 - 3 MSSC Blue Eagles

Disappointing result after being up 3-1 early in the second half, and against 10 men. We totally dominated the first half, and should have had 5 or 6 in the first 20 mins.

Ref was an absolute shocker. He gave San Marco a dubious penalty, and a puzzling indirect free kick inside the box. He let tackles from behind go all day, and was always 30 metres off the play. But we ran out of legs in the last 10-15, and couldn't hold on.

Yeah, it was very dissapointing to let a 2-goal lead slip. We always seem to lose when I score. Lucky I dont score too often... :wink: [/b]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:51 am 
Offline
Apprentice
Apprentice

Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 5:50 pm
Posts: 247
Location: Australia
as we have have said many times b4 he wasnt our usual ref and we agreed he was a shocker,thats why he hasnt refereed again,btw the ref at the SM v BE game tony with the slick hairstyle was it, cause if it was,u where neva going to win


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:04 am 
Offline
Star Player
Star Player
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2002 9:59 am
Posts: 4177
Location: Italy
colon clenser wrote:
as we have have said many times b4 he wasnt our usual ref and we agreed he was a shocker,thats why he hasnt refereed again,btw the ref at the SM v BE game tony with the slick hairstyle was it, cause if it was,u where neva going to win


No, it was an old guy who has been around for years. I think he is actually 174 years old, and was drunk. Nuff said.

_________________
Image

MSSC Blue Eagles
2011 Division 3 Champions


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:05 am 
Offline
Star Player
Star Player
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2002 9:59 am
Posts: 4177
Location: Italy
Luca Brasi wrote:
Aldo Serena wrote
Quote:
San Marco 4 - 3 MSSC Blue Eagles

Disappointing result after being up 3-1 early in the second half, and against 10 men. We totally dominated the first half, and should have had 5 or 6 in the first 20 mins.

Ref was an absolute shocker. He gave San Marco a dubious penalty, and a puzzling indirect free kick inside the box. He let tackles from behind go all day, and was always 30 metres off the play. But we ran out of legs in the last 10-15, and couldn't hold on.

Yeah, it was very dissapointing to let a 2-goal lead slip. We always seem to lose when I score. Lucky I dont score too often... :wink: [/b]


Nice goal though Luca :D

_________________
Image

MSSC Blue Eagles
2011 Division 3 Champions


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:29 am 
Offline
Squad Player
Squad Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:09 pm
Posts: 1373
Location: argana park
RossTaylor off to a flying start 4 superb goals on the weekend. would have got more if it wasnt for a dodgy linesman flaging anything that crossed the half way line. Reserves won 8-0 club physio even came on a grabbed a goal.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:50 am 
Offline
Squad Player
Squad Player

Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 4:23 pm
Posts: 1771
Location: back in SA!
thats quality!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:24 pm 
Offline
First Team Regular
First Team Regular
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:19 am
Posts: 1941
Location: Gawler
marooned wrote:
RossTaylor off to a flying start 4 superb goals on the weekend. would have got more if it wasnt for a dodgy linesman flaging anything that crossed the half way line. Reserves won 8-0 club physio even came on a grabbed a goal.


What div is this??

:lol: Well done none the less. 4 goals is a pretty good effort.


Last edited by Redders on Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:33 pm 
Offline
Squad Player
Squad Player

Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 4:23 pm
Posts: 1771
Location: back in SA!
ross is one of the new downs recruits from garderns last yr! tall forward. was gonna post earlier bout when he starts to find the net he will go nuts this yr...seems he beat me to it!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:41 pm 
Offline
First Team Regular
First Team Regular
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:19 am
Posts: 1941
Location: Gawler
sparts wrote:
ross is one of the new downs recruits from garderns last yr! tall forward. was gonna post earlier bout when he starts to find the net he will go nuts this yr...seems he beat me to it!


HAHAHA funny barstad....Looks like he going to be a marked man(I hope)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:51 pm 
Offline
Squad Player
Squad Player

Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 4:23 pm
Posts: 1771
Location: back in SA!
yes redders the downs have plenty of attacking options... plenty of quality coming forward and very dangerous on the break


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:22 pm 
Offline
Squad Player
Squad Player

Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2003 6:05 pm
Posts: 1023
Location: Bahamas
hey sparts, i happened to be 5m from where u went over, it sure didnt look good but good to hear no serious damage. thanx for a good day out and was nice to be welcomed at your club...good luck for the rest of the season


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:01 am 
Offline
Squad Player
Squad Player

Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 4:23 pm
Posts: 1771
Location: back in SA!
thanks chris_ikon, would of been a great day out for your first team! take nothing away from them they forced our players into the position of defeat and did it really well! we didnt really look like scoring, there were a couple of goals scored by your team that were really well taken! do you play? yes there were a few people with their hearts in their mouths when i went over!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 4-4-2, Bing [Bot], pecker and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group