other club news now please.

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

mahluf
Apprentice
Apprentice

other club news now please.

Post by mahluf »

my last post wishing the gully team all the best for next season certainly fired people up. it's now into four pages.
having coached several of the gully players for a few seasons, and still in touch with them, it was certainly meant as good wishes to them and the club and i didn't think it would snowball like it has.
gully have their coach, lets hear about other clubs now. rumours on who are filling coaching vacancies, players from clubs without coaches, who would you like to coach your club?

waawaa
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by waawaa »

alex ferguson :D :D

Aldo Serena
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Aldo Serena »

MSSC Blue Eagles have retained Ralf Ammirato as coach for next season, and we should keep the nucleus of our squad although we might lose a couple of youngsters to Fed clubs, and one of our imports has returned to Italy. On the new player front, we have been speaking to a few players, mainly ex-Fed, one returning from England and a couple from other amateur clubs. Also, we could hopefully pull off the surprise signing of the off season - but will confirm when we are closer to kicking off!

MSSC Blue Eagles
2011 Division 3 Champions

mahluf
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mahluf »

Aldo Serena wrote:MSSC Blue Eagles have retained Ralf Ammirato as coach for next season, and we should keep the nucleus of our squad although we might lose a couple of youngsters to Fed clubs, and one of our imports has returned to Italy. On the new player front, we have been speaking to a few players, mainly ex-Fed, one returning from England and a couple from other amateur clubs. Also, we could hopefully pull off the surprise signing of the off season - but will confirm when we are closer to kicking off!
great post aldo. good luck for the season

Mr X
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Mr X »

Foreign Imports for SAASL Div 4 amatuers Aldo, your club must be rolling in it?

Jay Walking
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Jay Walking »

John Aloisi has decided to sign for Central Coast instead of us. We are looking at loaning David Beckham and are sending scouts to watch him play against Sydney. We do have concerns about his injuries though.

On a serious note, we have kept Simo as coach, appointed a new B team coach in Billy Graves but are still looking for a C team coach. As far as I know, all players are confirmed for next season. Still looking for some more players to add a little more depth to the squad.

Its a long way off until we kick a ball in anger so lots can change.

Whats happening with Fuda, Butler and Reeves. Is the 3peat enough to tempt them to play one more year?

Is Brooksy staying at Vale?

Is Redders heading to PHE along with Mr X?

Have Pontians signed the entire Greek national team?

Will West Beach give Indivoneagain a run in the first team? Is Johnny Manca staying there?

Who are Gardens going to pull out of the hat as a big signing?

Will Florina have a lamb on the spit when we play them next year ? hint hint Uncle Cracker

CR7
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by CR7 »

all i can say is hope butler reeves and fuda play on all class act will be very hard to replace

Robbo
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Robbo »

So who is the new Gully coach ??

Does he know that the players revolted against the coach this season and the committee backed the players ?? :shock:

Aldo Serena
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Aldo Serena »

Mr X wrote:Foreign Imports for SAASL Div 4 amatuers Aldo, your club must be rolling in it?
Oh yeah, don't know what to do with it all! :P We had a couple of guys from Italy who were working over here this season. One has gone back, but the other is still here so will hopefully be back.

MSSC Blue Eagles
2011 Division 3 Champions

nugget66
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by nugget66 »

ROBBO wrote:So who is the new Gully coach ??

Does he know that the players revolted against the coach this season and the committee backed the players ?? :shock:
ROBBO at least Jay puts in thats it's speculation & hear say pretty harsh thing to start spraying around the forum as the truth you might want to reconsider what your writting other wise there might be a few sniper cross hairs on you +

BULLDOG
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by BULLDOG »

Vista have appointed:

S Gannon as senior coach
D Ackers as his assistant

A Harrison as B's coach

C's is still up for grabs

Coffin Dodgers don't need anyone to tell them what to do :lol: :lol:

Stu has been appointed for 2 years i believe, and as far as were aware the same lads will return, with a number of fed players being spoken to.
onoir diomasack

CR7
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by CR7 »

BULLDOG wrote:Vista have appointed:

S Gannon as senior coach

A Harrison as B's coach

Stu has been appointed for 2 years i believe, and as far as were aware the same lads will return, with a number of fed players being spoken to.
from wat teams?

nugget66
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by nugget66 »

+

gunther
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by gunther »

ROBBO wrote:So who is the new Gully coach ??

pretty ordinary comment
wandering in a bolton wonderland

nugget66
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by nugget66 »

+ R :shock: BB :shock:+

BULLDOG
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by BULLDOG »

ROONEY10 wrote:
BULLDOG wrote:Vista have appointed:

S Gannon as senior coach

A Harrison as B's coach

from wat teams?
i can not confirm nor deny.
onoir diomasack

Jack Mehorf
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Jack Mehorf »

Let's not start this TTG slagging game again.

Adelaide Villa re appointed Mike Dancer after taking them through undefeated this year. No appointment on a B grade coach yet.

SAOPAOLO 10
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by SAOPAOLO 10 »

who coached the b team in 2007?

nugget66
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by nugget66 »

Jack Mehorf wrote:Let's not start this TTG slagging game again.

Adelaide Villa re appointed Mike Dancer after taking them through undefeated this year. No appointment on a B grade coach yet.
what would you prefer to slag the Tasmanians Jack ? :lol:

Jack Mehorf
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Jack Mehorf »

nugget66 wrote:
Jack Mehorf wrote:Let's not start this TTG slagging game again.

what would you prefer to slag the Tasmanians Jack ? :lol:
Sounds good nugget, I know the fishings good down there but schitt they can bight :lol:

Tony Vello coached the B's to the championship SP!!

diegom
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by diegom »

And apparently a Senior A Player is deciding to pull the pin and coach the B team
:wink:

oncewewereworiers
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by oncewewereworiers »

Jay Walking wrote:John Aloisi has decided to sign for Central Coast instead of us. We are looking at loaning David Beckham and are sending scouts to watch him play against Sydney. We do have concerns about his injuries though.

On a serious note, we have kept Simo as coach, appointed a new B team coach in Billy Graves but are still looking for a C team coach. As far as I know, all players are confirmed for next season. Still looking for some more players to add a little more depth to the squad.

Whats happening with Fuda, Butler and Reeves. Is the 3peat enough to tempt them to play one more year?

Will West Beach give Indivoneagain a run in the first team? Is Johnny Manca staying there?

Will Florina have a lamb on the spit when we play them next year ? hint hint Uncle Cracker
think i would have to take up coaching to get a spot in the first team :wink:
hmmmm , cant argue with that.

CR7
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by CR7 »

INDIVONEAGAIN wrote:
Jay Walking wrote:John Aloisi has decided to sign for Central Coast instead of us. We are looking at loaning David Beckham and are sending scouts to watch him play against Sydney. We do have concerns about his injuries though.

any new signing big man

Jay Walking
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Jay Walking »

I had to become president to get a token run in the first team. You'll be right mate. Even Robbo might get a run :shock:

SquishedMidden
In Memory of Dylan Tombides
In Memory of Dylan Tombides

Post by SquishedMidden »

And in new club news....... See the thread on new coach for inter.....!!!
If you do it topless, I'll give you a Fiddy....

nugget66
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by nugget66 »

Jay Walking wrote:I had to become president to get a token run in the first team. You'll be right mate. Even Robbo might get a run :shock:
Being president dosn't help me at all Jay :cry:

oncewewereworiers
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by oncewewereworiers »

ROONEY10 wrote:
INDIVONEAGAIN wrote:

any new signing big man
plenty of new singing. the karaoke nights at the beach go off.
congrats on your award pal.
only thing i can tell you about beach next yr, is we will have the best bbq in the league. everything else is top secret.
tell the edge that he had better start training too :wink:
hmmmm , cant argue with that.