The Cup Winners are???

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

robinfriday10
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by robinfriday10 »

long before your time..

not sour that we dumped you out of the cup are you???
what was the score last game of the season vale vs east???

marooned
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by marooned »

strapincastle wrote
I think Frenchie made some terrible decisions in the second half! Don't think he could coach his way out of a wet paper bag! Gully could & should of won that game!
Calm down strapper brad's just taking his team to the cup final from div 2.
Over a hundred coaches trying for the cup and you come up with that sort of comment.
I think the problem here is you dont know what a coach looks like.
Look in your own backyard before you make comments, remember you lot were two up and cruising against the Downs and lost it with some pathetic display of time wasting . How dare you even comment.
Well done Brad great effort.

King Of East
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by King Of East »

marooned wrote:strapincastle wrote
I think Frenchie made some terrible decisions in the second half! Don't think he could coach his way out of a wet paper bag! Gully could & should of won that game!
Calm down strapper brad's just taking his team to the cup final from div 2.
Over a hundred coaches trying for the cup and you come up with that sort of comment.
I think the problem here is you dont know what a coach looks like.
Look in your own backyard before you make comments, remember you lot were two up and cruising against the Downs and lost it with some pathetic display of time wasting . How dare you even comment.
Well done Brad great effort.
Calm down Mooron! All i said from what i saw & not just me, practically all of the Gully supporters with whom i am good mates with thought the same thing. It is a great effort to make it but from what i saw they should have won it! Don't bring the East into it either, Keith Ryan is a very successful coach & i think for memory the East have won more than the Downs!

GULLY PISSPOT
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by GULLY PISSPOT »

i think the gullies put in a hard fort effort and the result could've gone either way unfortuantly it went to the vale, even still the guys should be happy of what they achieved, they did both the club and theirselves proud,
good effort lads :D

finderskeeper
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by finderskeeper »

strappineastie wrote:
finderskeeper wrote:
strappineastie wrote:I think Frenchie made some terrible decisions in the second half! Don't think he could coach his way out of a wet paper bag! Gully could & should of won that game!
He'd be a candidate for the Para Hill East job next year then :lol:
He has already had it before & got us relegated!
I think it is pretty poor for someone to point the finger at a coach and say they "got us relegated". A great deal of the blame should be taken by the whole club,players, committee etc. after all you gave Frenchie the gig. If you didn't realise half way through the season he wasn't up to it then you should have made a change.
The hardest thing about coaching at Para Hills East is keeping all 5 supporters happy!
Last edited by finderskeeper on Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

getstuckin
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by getstuckin »

please!! strapper as i no that 1 ure not a coaches ar se hole or even player dont slag bf off when 1 u have fook all of an idea ure self.if you had the balls to say that shite to bf u would say it to his face.
not here u keyboard warrior!! i being a gully ex coach and you no whom i am prob would of done a few diff things to frenchy but on the day we all see things differantly.i tell you not easy job with the pressure to get things right,and pretty easy to be a lounge chair coach.so pull your head in or maybe give coaching a go ure self,oh thats right u need cred to do that.
well done bf on a fine season bud,and as i no u havent been a coach till u have had a team relegated!

nachoman
Star Player
Star Player

Post by nachoman »

and BF got florina promoted and to the cup final ..

also managed to get inter reserves a league and cup final win a few years back too ( 2003 if im correct )

marooned
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by marooned »

strapineastie if you cant take critisim dont dish it out "cant coach out of a paper bag" is a bit low. Tell me the last team to win the cup from div 2.

King Of East
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by King Of East »

marooned wrote:strapineastie if you cant take critisim dont dish it out "cant coach out of a paper bag" is a bit low. Tell me the last team to win the cup from div 2.
I can take critisim all day mate! Fair enough that comment was harsh!

marooned
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by marooned »

I just think its unfair to comment like that on a bloke that thinks about his soccer 24/7. When you get BF as a coach you get commitment and someone that lives for the game. Try put a price on that. There's not many like BF and if you find one you best hang on to him. Gullies will go div 1 soon and will need BF to lead them there. Yes hes a knob because he supports Man City but im sure he will convert one day.

King Of East
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by King Of East »

Hey i think about my soccer 24/7 too, I used to be at the Gully & that's why i was there yesterday watchin them & cheering them on & i hate the Vale & i suppose that's why some of my comments have been a bit harsh cause i really wanted the Gully to win & from what i saw they should have won! My apologies to BF about SOME of the comments that i made.

Knight7
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Knight7 »

Still hope Gully get promoted far too many 18 year olds for me! Well Done to both Division 2 sides, although they lost sounds like 2 close games - Division 2 Masters for me next year

nugget66
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by nugget66 »

strappineastie wrote:Hey i think about my soccer 24/7 too, I used to be at the Gully & that's why i was there yesterday watchin them & cheering them on & i hate the Vale & i suppose that's why some of my comments have been a bit harsh cause i really wanted the Gully to win & from what i saw they should have won! My apologies to BF about SOME of the comments that i made.
strapponeastie your making a habit out of saying sorry about things you write? say it with conviction or shut the strappon up! :lol:

GULLY PISSPOT
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by GULLY PISSPOT »

HAVE TO SAY WELL SAID NUGGET66 :D STRAPPINEASTIE YOU SHOULD THINK ABOUT WHAT YOUR SAYING AND YOU WONT HAVE TO TRY AND DIG YOUR SELF OUT THE S*#T YOUR PUTTING YOURSELF IN

grouse n' ice
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by grouse n' ice »

Oops. Sorry people.

I was looking for the amateur football forum. I seem to have accidentally strayed onto the whinging moaning-faced women.com.au forum instead. :D

Well played Ingle Farm yesterday. I'll look forward to trying to get our revenge next season. Cheers lads. I agree that the BOG should have been no7 up front (After onthepiss and JMiller :wink: ) . He had some nice touches and worked hard. No disrespect to the guy who got it. I wouldn't fancy an afternoon chasing Johnny about. :P

Well done to all the lads in the B's this season. Big kisses going out to beach driller. Great job this season on and off the park.
I am not an alchoholic. Alchoholics go to meetings!

Golden EAGLE
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Golden EAGLE »

To the Gully boys going on what you saw yesterday how do you think Beach and Pontians will go next year. Yo -yo or be in with a chance?

King Of East
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by King Of East »

GULLY PISSPOT wrote:HAVE TO SAY WELL SAID NUGGET66 :D STRAPPINEASTIE YOU SHOULD THINK ABOUT WHAT YOUR SAYING AND YOU WONT HAVE TO TRY AND DIG YOUR SELF OUT THE S*#T YOUR PUTTING YOURSELF IN
Not trying to dig myself out of anything mate, just apologising for 1 comment which was a bit harsh, at least i'm man enough to do it!

King Of East
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by King Of East »

nugget66 wrote:
strappineastie wrote:Hey i think about my soccer 24/7 too, I used to be at the Gully & that's why i was there yesterday watchin them & cheering them on & i hate the Vale & i suppose that's why some of my comments have been a bit harsh cause i really wanted the Gully to win & from what i saw they should have won! My apologies to BF about SOME of the comments that i made.
strapponeastie your making a habit out of saying sorry about things you write? say it with conviction or shut the strappon up! :lol:
Your a total knob NUGGET66! I have never said sorry about any post except this one!

Jay Walking
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Jay Walking »

INDIVONEAGAIN wrote:congrats to the farm. was a good game yesterday. pretty even match. both teams had their spells through out. as for man of the match. thought jonesy probably deserved it for you guys.ran his muscat off all day. and made it hard for our defence. but crongrats to farm, hope the beers were flowing. bring on next season :lol:

p.s Robbo , where were you :?: :?:
Cheers OnthePiss. It was a good game and you guys needed to of taken that chance early in the first half. We were confident going in 1 up at half time but I always felt we needed a third to finish the game off. I thought you had a good game and your striker (number 10) always looked dangerous. I thought we were the slghtly better team on the day and deserved the win. Our keeper made some great saves in the second half. Highlight of the day was myself coming on and powering down the right hand wing lol. Good luck next year Beach Boys, you guys should definately stay up.

Beach_Driller
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Beach_Driller »

Grouse,

Stop with the flattery..I already told you who i voted for in the Player's Player of the year.

I think i am in the bad books again with my fair lady..was not impressed with the West beach T-shirt either or the Car sticker or my Sunday drunkness .. Ah well, she is just going to have to get use to it!! :lol:
Pain is only weakness leaving the body!

GULLY BOYZ
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by GULLY BOYZ »

Golden EAGLE wrote:To the Gully boys going on what you saw yesterday how do you think Beach and Pontians will go next year. Yo -yo or be in with a chance?
i think its a bit hard to say until we see who leaves each club and who each club picks up !
A TEAM OF CHAMPIONS WILL NEVER BEAT A CHAMPION TEAM!

grouse n' ice
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by grouse n' ice »

The tactical fall out with the Mrs is the most powerful weapon in a blokes arsenal when you need a bit of peace and quiet driller. :D

Just get her to call my wife and ask about some of the states I've been in through the years and she'll think you're an angel. :shock: Especially the time where I mistook the bedroom wall for the toilet which woke her up then she started shouting at me. She made me re-decorate and everything. :!:

Wish leftfoot10 hadn't got all the t-shirts in indivoneagain size though. Maybe I'll grow into it. :lol:
I am not an alchoholic. Alchoholics go to meetings!

Beach_Driller
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Beach_Driller »

It was great last night...got the whole couch to myself!! :lol: Had a peaceful night's sleep!!

Even I will have to grow into those T-shirts and that is saying something!I can't really see us getting into Men's Gallery with those on or LeftFoot10's wine bar down St Kilda way :wink:
Pain is only weakness leaving the body!

nugget66
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by nugget66 »

strappineastie wrote:
nugget66 wrote:
Your a total knob NUGGET66! I have never said sorry about any post except this one!
hahaha you beauty! I've never said sorry about any post I've written strappon & it's the first sorry I've read on this site :lol: I bet you want to wear your strappon backwards! :lol:

steedy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: CHAMPIONS

Post by steedy »

discoevmrc wrote:CELERY! CELERY if she don't cum we'll tickle her bum with a lump of celery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Who doubted us. Go on and get f#@%^ed you chops the VALE will always take the piss!!!! STEEDY and LEGGA(who are you) go and get FU%$ED GO THE VALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MRC
HELLO I'M STEEDY.[ ANDY STEEDS] 8) .... NO HIDING HEAR...... THE QUESTION SHOULD BE WHO THE S H I R A Z ARE YOU KNUCKLEHEAD.. :?: .... IF YOU DONT KNOW ME I WILL GLADLY INTRODUCE MY SELF TO YA..... NEXT TIME... :wink:

DIDN'T SEE THE VALE WIN :lol: :lol: WAS ALWAYS GONNA HAPPEN.....SO WASN'T GONNA WAIST MY TIME.....

WENT TO THE DOGGIES...... ANOTHER GRAND FINAL ON THE WAY....

TWO OF THE GREATEST TEAMS IN THE NORTH.............. THE DOWNS BACK TO BACK DIV 1 LEAGUE CHAMPIONS......... AND CENTRALS.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The PRIDE the PASSION..
We're in the biggest army the league has ever seen
and we are marching as one on the road to a league title...
NULLI SECUNDUS....
2012... year of the DOWNS............U LOOSE TO THE MAROONS :-)

MONTGOMERY SPLIFT
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by MONTGOMERY SPLIFT »

strappineastie wrote:I think Frenchie made some terrible decisions in the second half! Gully could & should of won that game!
get yourself a reality check strapon your nothing more than the east bucket boy.you cant play the game to save your life and i think your comments most of your club mates would find embarrasing. :oops: AND AS FOR YOU GETSTUCKIN OR SHOULD I SAY SUPER COACH GET THE F%$#IN DRINKS IN. :P

Jay Walking
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Jay Walking »

I'll agree with you on one thing Steedy, Centrals are the greatest team in the league. Bring on the GF.

Plus we can get better. Thommo, Schelly and the Gowans had quite days.

C"MON U DOOOOGGGGSSSSSSS

steedy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by steedy »

Jay Walking wrote:I'll agree with you on one thing Steedy, Centrals are the greatest team in the league. Bring on the GF.

Plus we can get better. Thommo, Schelly and the Gowans had quite days.

C"MON U DOOOOGGGGSSSSSSS

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'LL BE THERE............... ON THE PARK WITH ALL THE BOYS..... NUMBER 11 TRAINER.... SAY HELLO IF YA SEE ME.... :lol: :lol:

UUUUUUUUUU DOGS.............................................................................
The PRIDE the PASSION..
We're in the biggest army the league has ever seen
and we are marching as one on the road to a league title...
NULLI SECUNDUS....
2012... year of the DOWNS............U LOOSE TO THE MAROONS :-)

King Of East
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by King Of East »

boots wrote:
strappineastie wrote:I think Frenchie made some terrible decisions in the second half! Gully could & should of won that game!
get yourself a reality check strapon your nothing more than the east bucket boy.you cant play the game to save your life and i think your comments most of your club mates would find embarrasing. :oops: AND AS FOR YOU GETSTUCKIN OR SHOULD I SAY SUPER COACH GET THE F%$#IN DRINKS IN. :P
Hmmm couldn't play the game to save my life hey! Joke! :lol: Your not smart enough to do what i do except clean my BOOTS!

MONTGOMERY SPLIFT
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by MONTGOMERY SPLIFT »

strappineastie wrote:
boots wrote:
Hmmm couldn't play the game to save my life hey! Joke! :lol: Your not smart enough to do what i do except clean my BOOTS!
now come on be honest the best you managed was a couple appearences off the bench for the gully B's when they were in div 4.