longbomb to grace the B's Cup Final

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

Beach_Driller
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

longbomb to grace the B's Cup Final

Post by Beach_Driller »

As Beach are down to bare bones for the Ressie Final next Sunday against the Farm..The coach has been looking at players not Cup-tied to bolster the ranks. I am happy to announce that the magical skills of Longbomb will be on show..He was going to leave on a tour of Brazil to teach the kids his new selection of tricks but has postponed the tour in favour of playing against the Farm.....What a legend!!
Pain is only weakness leaving the body!

Gothetoffees
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Gothetoffees »

I thought he had trials lined up with Man Utd for next week?

i saw him and Grouse practicing their free kicks on Wednesday night, that's commitment :)

Beach_Driller
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Beach_Driller »

Nah as part of his tour, he will be in Manchester to help Ronaldo with his technique. I heard some people turned up for training on Tuesday night. :lol:

Jay Walking
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Jay Walking »

Good to hear long bomb is playing. Now I have someone else to kick instead of just Indivoneagain. :lol:

Missing Post Count
Coach
Coach

Post by Missing Post Count »

He'll be teaching The Unknown Player his tricks shortly

Beach_Driller
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Beach_Driller »

Indivoneagain is injured..you will need to worry about Shrek and Donkey!

Longbomb can not be kicked!Too fast and too clever..make sure you shake hands with him before the game and after because they are the only touches you will get. :lol:

Golden EAGLE
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Golden EAGLE »

Dont know who Shrek and Donkey are but I bet Manca is Puss In boots!

mightyreds
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mightyreds »

Whats wrong with Indivoneagain?

He didn't get injured celebrating Scotlands win did he...
We are Liverpool Football Club and the expectations are so high.
Steven Gerrard

Beach_Driller
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Beach_Driller »

Personally, i thought he would be more of a gingerbread man..Catch him if you can!

Shrek is the new West Beach mascot...

He augh , he augh, he augh..he always calls me that! :lol:

oncewewereworiers
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by oncewewereworiers »

mightyreds wrote:Whats wrong with Indivoneagain?

He didn't get injured celebrating Scotlands win did he...
still celebrating. been a different scotland strip everyday. think i will wear one to a french resteraunt this weekend :lol:
the scottish boys are no the piss again, on the piss again :P
hmmmm , cant argue with that.

grouse n' ice
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by grouse n' ice »

Doe, a dear, a female dear,
Ray, a ray of golden sun,
Me, a name I call myself,
Fah, along long way to run.
So, a needle pulling thread,
Lah, a note to follow so,
Tea, a drink with jam and bread,
Which brings us back to doh-oh-oh-oh.

We hate coca-cola,
We hate fanta too.
We're the tartan army,
And we drink irn bru.

Come on bonnie Scotland :D :D :D :D :D

Oh, and longbomb is going to kick muscat :wink:
I am not an alchoholic. Alchoholics go to meetings!

oncewewereworiers
Apprentice
Apprentice

Beach_Driller wrote:Indivoneagain is injured..you will need to worry about Shrek and Donkey!

Longbomb can not be kicked!Too fast and too clever..make sure you shake hands with him before the game and after because they are the only touches you will get. :lol:
think that captians armband is jinxed. all that wear it end up injured. driller were you able to get hold of any of the c's. would be a bit embarrassing to start the game with 8 players in a cup final. even with long bombs skills, is a big ask

leftfoot10
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by leftfoot10 »

INDIVONEAGAIN wrote:
Beach_Driller wrote:Indivoneagain is injured..you will need to worry about Shrek and Donkey!

think that captians armband is jinxed. all that wear it end up injured. driller were you able to get hold of any of the c's. would be a bit embarrassing to start the game with 8 players in a cup final. even with long bombs skills, is a big ask
Sweet!!! I might get a starting possie :D

Jay Walking
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Jay Walking »

Surely Longbomb is cup tied. He would be a first teamer I would of thought.

Ingle Farm are making one change their Cup squad for the final. Very interesting selection and a player that we had forgotten about.

finderskeeper
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by finderskeeper »

Jay Walking wrote:Surely Longbomb is cup tied. He would be a first teamer I would of thought.

Ingle Farm are making one change their Cup squad for the final. Very interesting selection and a player that we had forgotten about.
Simmo's playing is he :?:

Jay Walking
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Jay Walking »

finderskeeper wrote:
Jay Walking wrote:Surely Longbomb is cup tied. He would be a first teamer I would of thought.

Simmo's playing is he :?:
He trained on Thursday night and had to run on to a long ball down the wing. I was puffed out from laughing

Robbo
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Robbo »

oooooh, X-Factor, its...... ROBBO

spooky1972
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by spooky1972 »

how many injuries? well ill be there to keep the pine warm,if i get a selection,need to start instead of finish to get a second wind but hey wat can one do?maybe not go to training that seems to work :lol:

oncewewereworiers
Apprentice
Apprentice

spooky1972 wrote:how many injuries? well ill be there to keep the pine warm,if i get a selection,need to start instead of finish to get a second wind but hey wat can one do?maybe not go to training that seems to work :lol:
didnt see ya at training the other night spooky. i went down for my normal thurs night bevvies, and you were nowhere to be seen. atleast if you show up this week, we will have 9 players. maybe i will have to go in goals :shock:

Beach_Driller
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Beach_Driller »

Well I am Fifty/Fifty at the moment...because it is the France and Ireland game on at 4.30 the morning before the game.But the way Ireland are playing I might give it a miss :lol:

Longbomb has some magic beans which he says can cure anything..He says it cost him a cow but it was well worth it!!!

spooky1972
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by spooky1972 »

[quote="INDIVONEAGAIN"][quote="spooky1972"]how many injuries? well ill be there to keep the pine warm,if i get a selection,need to start instead of finish to get a second wind but hey wat can one do?maybe not go to training that seems to work :lol:[/quote]
didnt see ya at training the other night spooky. i went down for my normal thurs night bevvies, and you were nowhere to be seen. atleast if you show up this week, we will have 9 players. maybe i will have to go in goals :shock:[/quote]"indivoneagain" iwent to training twice semi finals week it didnt help so i thought a different approach plus i had the last week off work with the green apple splatters :shock:

Beach_Driller
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Beach_Driller »

Spooky, might help if you actually ran around in training :lol:

Was at training on Thursday , there was nearly a riot when i pulled out the cones(the training ones, not the other ones!) for a few sprints.

oncewewereworiers
Apprentice
Apprentice

Beach_Driller wrote:Spooky, might help if you actually ran around in training :lol:

Was at training on Thursday , there was nearly a riot when i pulled out the cones(the training ones, not the other ones!) for a few sprints.
why start sprints at training this late in the season. training we do has worked so far. 3 laps then in for team meeting ( beers ). now thats what i call a good training :lol:

A Mature League
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by A Mature League »

INDIVONEAGAIN wrote:
Beach_Driller wrote:Spooky, might help if you actually ran around in training :lol:

why start sprints at training this late in the season. training we do has worked so far. 3 laps then in for team meeting ( beers ). now thats what i call a good training :lol:
You mean you guys actually manage 3 laps. Jeez :o
Your football players, not De Castella's :!:
Image Image
" I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy." - Tom Waits

oncewewereworiers
Apprentice
Apprentice

A Mature League wrote:
INDIVONEAGAIN wrote:

You mean you guys actually manage 3 laps. Jeez :o
Your football players, not De Castella's :!:
well to be honest, they are only half pitch. and we stretch between each one. just to make sure we dont get to many injuries :wink:

Longbomb
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Longbomb »

Sorry lads, I will be out of the final due to a nasty masterbation accident last night. I was having a pull while watching a Ronaldinho DVD and my little brother walked in. This gave me a fright and somehow I fell backwards off my chair and severely poked my eye with my tadger.

I just got out of hospital, I still have blurred vision and my little brother's still being treated for shock.

My mummy has confiscated all my football stuff and is sending me on a religious retreat to think about my actions.

I really wanted to play in the final since I am the best chance you had of winning. Don't worry though. I'll be back next season for Div 1 where I am going to dominate.
OK. I'm better than you,

Don't hate it, embrace it!

finderskeeper
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by finderskeeper »

Longbomb wrote:Sorry lads, I will be out of the final due to a nasty masterbation accident last night. I was having a pull while watching a Ronaldinho DVD and my little brother walked in. This gave me a fright and somehow I fell backwards off my chair and severely poked my eye with my tadger.

I just got out of hospital, I still have blurred vision and my little brother's still being treated for shock.

My mummy has confiscated all my football stuff and is sending me on a religious retreat to think about my actions.

I really wanted to play in the final since I am the best chance you had of winning. Don't worry though. I'll be back next season for Div 1 where I am going to dominate.
I guess you get what's coming to you.
LollyGobbleBlissBomb - I thought Beach were pulling together and on a mission to win the cup, not pulling for an emission!
:lol: "He makes love like a footballer,
He dribbles before he shoots!"
:lol:
John Cooper Clarke

Lion Tamer
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Lion Tamer »

INDIVONEAGAIN wrote:

The only thing you should be practising at the moment is the goal celebrations you will do on Sunday! :lol:

Missing Post Count
Coach
Coach

Post by Missing Post Count »

finderskeeper wrote: :lol: "He makes love like a footballer,
He dribbles before he shoots!"
:lol:
John Cooper Clarke
John Cooper Clarke rocks

grouse n' ice
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by grouse n' ice »

The doctor reckons he will be coc k-eyed when the patch comes off.
I am not an alchoholic. Alchoholics go to meetings!