div 3 talk

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

Between the Sticks
Squad Player
Squad Player
Posts: 1327
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:56 pm

Post by Between the Sticks »

barbarez01 wrote:here here! we've all had our ups and downs and now lets celebrate the end of what has been an eventful year..
congratulations B youve been the pick of the bunch on here even after all the crap thats been thrown around.... i presume your a young man as you go to school with torres so good on you young man....

but im still hoping beograd beat you :D

barbarez01
Squad Player
Squad Player
Posts: 1262
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:30 pm

Post by barbarez01 »

hahahahahahahhahahahaahahaha

how can they beat us when we not in same division.. LoL
Image
Sejad Salihovic!!

Between the Sticks
Squad Player
Squad Player
Posts: 1327
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:56 pm

Post by Between the Sticks »

barbarez01 wrote:hahahahahahahhahahahaahahaha

how can they beat us when we not in same division.. LoL
oh so u with bosna? my bad..... then the scotch i bet torres should be with you then?

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Handy_man wrote:
barbarez01 wrote:hahahahahahahhahahahaahahaha

how can they beat us when we not in same division.. LoL
oh so u with bosna? my bad..... then the scotch i bet torres should be with you then?

yer teammates at skoolsoccer nd at bosna, but dunno hw long wit tat new coach....

Between the Sticks
Squad Player
Squad Player
Posts: 1327
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:56 pm

Post by Between the Sticks »

torres12 wrote:
Handy_man wrote:
barbarez01 wrote:hahahahahahahhahahahaahahaha

how can they beat us when we not in same division.. LoL
oh so u with bosna? my bad..... then the scotch i bet torres should be with you then?

yer teammates at skoolsoccer nd at bosna, but dunno hw long wit tat new coach....
ok then its a double scotch bet with both of you at our ground on the result of the black eagles/beograd game?

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Handy_man wrote:
torres12 wrote:
Handy_man wrote:
barbarez01 wrote:hahahahahahahhahahahaahahaha

how can they beat us when we not in same division.. LoL
oh so u with bosna? my bad..... then the scotch i bet torres should be with you then?

yer teammates at skoolsoccer nd at bosna, but dunno hw long wit tat new coach....
ok then its a double scotch bet with both of you at our ground on the result of the black eagles/beograd game?
whos the hometeam anyway?? BE or beog.

Between the Sticks
Squad Player
Squad Player
Posts: 1327
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:56 pm

Post by Between the Sticks »

torres12 wrote:
Handy_man wrote:
torres12 wrote:
Handy_man wrote:
barbarez01 wrote:hahahahahahahhahahahaahahaha

how can they beat us when we not in same division.. LoL
oh so u with bosna? my bad..... then the scotch i bet torres should be with you then?

yer teammates at skoolsoccer nd at bosna, but dunno hw long wit tat new coach....
ok then its a double scotch bet with both of you at our ground on the result of the black eagles/beograd game?
whos the hometeam anyway?? BE or beog.
beograd this time around.....

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Handy_man wrote:
torres12 wrote:
Handy_man wrote:
torres12 wrote:
Handy_man wrote:
barbarez01 wrote:hahahahahahahhahahahaahahaha

how can they beat us when we not in same division.. LoL
oh so u with bosna? my bad..... then the scotch i bet torres should be with you then?

yer teammates at skoolsoccer nd at bosna, but dunno hw long wit tat new coach....
ok then its a double scotch bet with both of you at our ground on the result of the black eagles/beograd game?
whos the hometeam anyway?? BE or beog.
beograd this time around.....

hmm.... cud be hard game ....


nah dun know who u r ... i know u play maco but nah..

im playn B's nd A's bench

Post Reply