div 3 talk

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

silentassasin
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

div 3 talk

Post by silentassasin »

first off,
i think the best keeper for div 3 would have to be paynehams a grade keeper.
secondly i think the best team ive played against would have to be macedonia. they play fair, they stay back after and have a drink at your club and they all shake hands after the game. also their supporters are really good. they had one player who was a tosser but the rest all played their own game and didnt get involved in rubbish.
i think the best ground would have to be san marcos. campbelltown is a good pitch to play on.
bosna should be disqualified and grove deserve to win the league. their supporters let them down but the a grade team are very disciplined. wish them all the best in div 2.
anyway i play in div 3 and would be intersted in hearing what other div 3 players think.

Big G
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Big G »

i must say that the bosna supporters were so bad that when i was running the line, the ref put me on the opposite side to them regardless of where i was meant to be (same side as their supporters) So thanks Ref, whoever you are.

I don't understand why there is no one seeing to these sort of issues as there seems to be alot all over the league not just our div.

We play maco this week, so we will see how we go, there has been a bit of talk around them.

& cheers for the compliment but our team all play for each other and are capable of doing well if consistent.

I normally go back for a beer at any club (1 exception) with a couple of teammates and like wise at our club.

Between the Sticks
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Between the Sticks »

hey mr goalie...gonna be an expensive round for you at seasons end with all these compliments....... anyways i hope it goes to your head for this weekend anyways and you drop a couple :lol: :lol: should be a tough battle for both of us this weekend as we both need the points and the league has confirmed that 2 will be going down not including chilean.....anyhow beer is cold and cheap at the club.....

dont know who you are assassin but that was a fair summary of the state of affairs..... i will add that the Bosna a grade players are a reasonable bunch of lads and do play some great football....lets not take way from them as a result of their third world supporters.....

Big G
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Big G »

sorry handy man, dropped a couple last week, no hope of me doing it this week :)

King Ledley
Star Player
Star Player

Re: div 3 talk

Post by King Ledley »

silentassasin wrote:first off,
secondly i think the best team ive played against would have to be macedonia. they play fair, they stay back after and have a drink at your club and they all shake hands after the game. also their supporters are really good. they had one player who was a tosser but the rest all played their own game and didnt get involved in rubbish.
i think the best ground would have to be san marcos. campbelltown is a good pitch to play on.
bosna should be disqualified and grove deserve to win the league. their supporters let them down but the a grade team are very disciplined. wish them all the best in div 2.
anyway i play in div 3 and would be intersted in hearing what other div 3 players think.

San Marco = Best pitch
Maco = Best football
Postel = Fairest
Worst supporters = Grove
Most deserving to win the league = Grove
Best Keeper = Postel
Tromsø wrote:they've just put the 5th one in and the crowd is now giving it the 'are you arsenal in disguise?'

sparts
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by sparts »

is that the same keeper who dropped two corners for us to score from on the wk end?
"barmy army, chairboys!!"

Big G
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Big G »

yeah smart ass ;) consider yourself lucky. I'm allowed one bad game

silentassasin
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by silentassasin »

[quote]hey mr goalie...gonna be an expensive round for you at seasons end with all these compliments....... anyways i hope it goes to your head for this weekend anyways and you drop a couple should be a tough battle for both of us this weekend as[b] we both need the points and the league has confirmed that 2 will be going down not including [/b]chilean.....anyhow beer is cold and cheap at the club.....

i can gaurantee you payneham will still be in div 3 next year. no disrespect to the following clubs but i think seaford and el salvador will be relegated. [/quote]

Di Canio
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Di Canio »

Are you referring to Grove or bosna here :?:
I'm very happy to have moved to West Ham, because I can play for a better team than Sheffield Wednesday.
- Paolo Di Canio

silentassasin
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by silentassasin »

both teams are let down by their supporters. bosna have the worst by far but as for their a grade teams, they both are very disciplined. and as for the wishing them all the best in div 2 part- that was for the grove.

Di Canio
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Di Canio »

Thank you for your well wishes though I think your assessment of our (Grove)supporters is way off the mark. We've just got a passionate bunch who get behind the team and are vocal but never start any trouble, unlike the ferals on Hanson rd.
I'm very happy to have moved to West Ham, because I can play for a better team than Sheffield Wednesday.
- Paolo Di Canio

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

so... my overview

best soccer : Marco/Macos
Pitch : Marco
Fairest: Salvador
Best Fans: Seaford
Worst Fans: Grove/Bosna
Best Discipline:Postel (with jesus in their squad :p)

as a player from bosna ive to admit ur fans are good with SUPPORTING us (team) with theyre cheering wat ever but iv also to admit some of them theyre just there to cause problems... to some posts here at the forums, i think there are idiots which are placin the players nd the fans in one bag ... i mean ive no problems with the grove players they r alright just the fans of our both teams (bosna nd grove) theyre the only ones which r provoke each sides fans...

ive to admit i liked to play against grove nd the macos coz they played a rly good soccer so it made fun....

silentassasin
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by silentassasin »

yeah torres i totally agree mate. bosna do have some talented players but its a pity the supporters are just trouble makers. theres a difference between being passionate and being uncontrollably feral. hope they can sort something out with their supporters and calm them down abit.
theres also some sore losers in div 3 and as soon as they start losing, they just wanna fight. its a shame they let the rest of their team down.

Di Canio
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Di Canio »

Best soccer- Grove
Best Pitch- San Marco
Best discipline- who cares
Fairest-You're all cheating sherry
Best fans- Grove
Worst fans- No need to state the obvious
- Paolo Di Canio

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

yer i hope tat 2 honestly.... but u gotta know mate... the most off them r comin jus to watch the game and to drink SOME beer :p u got me??

there are few charcters which are like the LEADERS but the most off them just came to hav a good time or lets say with tat THOUGH ...

Between the Sticks
Squad Player
Squad Player

Best ball playing team - all the euro boys oh and el salvador
Best drilled and most consistent - grove...obvious by the league standing
Fair play award - postel but that might change after the weekend :D
Cheapest drinks - without a doubt MACO
Best pitch - san marco unless its been raining heaps.....grove is good
Worst pitch - seaford....how the shiraz do they have a state league team
Highway robbery award - grove reserves ref
Worst supporters - too many to mention
Best suppoerters - san marco....never heard them abuse anyone
Best games to watch - the relegation battles...seaford/maco/san marco/payneham

good luck to all you lads :D

Football_lad
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Football_lad »

Must have some new supporters... last year had a bloke call out from the sidelines telling me that he used to rape me when i was younger!!! He proceeded to ask me if i remembered him... absolutely disguisting!
Pride - Honour - Respect
Manchester United Champions of England 06/07, 07/08 & 08/09
Manchester United Champions Of Europe 2008
Manchester United Champions Of the World 2009

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Football_lad wrote:
Must have some new supporters... last year had a bloke call out from the sidelines telling me that he used to rape me when i was younger!!! He proceeded to ask me if i remembered him... absolutely disguisting!
well, did you remember him :?: :lol:

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

onthepissagain wrote:
Football_lad wrote:

hahahahahahahahah sorry mate but this one was just a good one....

Between the Sticks
Squad Player
Squad Player

onthepissagain wrote:
Football_lad wrote:
i dunno if he remembers him but he mustve been good coz the supporter kepps asking if i can get his phone number off the forum :lol:

club man
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by club man »

That bloke now plays in the first divison !

Lets not make JEST of child molesters !!!!!

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

wat are ur predictions for the upcomin round??

Between the Sticks
Squad Player
Squad Player

torres12 wrote:wat are ur predictions for the upcomin round??
man the only thing i predict is i hope we win!

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

hahah mate all of us hope tat :p

which team are u in anyway??

Between the Sticks
Squad Player
Squad Player

torres12 wrote:hahah mate all of us hope tat :p

which team are u in anyway??
yeah i know but you guys are safe im with the maco's and the battle for survival is on for the bottom 4 teams coz its pretty tight down there....

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

cmon u get tat... u play good soccer i mean u can compete to esy to postel or seaford dun want to start bout salvador i mean... we had a hard match wit ur lot

Between the Sticks
Squad Player
Squad Player

torres12 wrote:cmon u get tat... u play good soccer i mean u can compete to esy to postel or seaford dun want to start bout salvador i mean... we had a hard match wit ur lot
we a little short of first teamers like your guys at the moment so nothing will be easy.....

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

ahh get it who u got on sunday?? if u win nd we win u wud be 2 pts. in front of salvador

finderskeeper
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by finderskeeper »

TorS y dunt u git owt of SMS mowd and rite sumfin reedabull?
ull

BADA BING
Star Player
Star Player

Post by BADA BING »

Well the relegation battle is definitely hotting up in div 3 now, we (san marco) are currently 2nd to bottom which means we must win at least two of our last three games to have any hope, our last game is a bye, we play Seaford(H) then El Salvador (A) and then finish of our season at home against Grove which we will all know will be very tough, how about you other teams out there battling relegation whats your run home like?
i sure after this weekends games we might be closer to knowing who will be getting relegated with Seaford :?: