MAIWAND SHOULD BE BANNED

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

PASC
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Re: MAIWAND SHOULD BE BANNED

Post by PASC »

I think he meant 2 years not 2 weeks.... As for last week Maiwand did play well against Polonia unfortunately as u can recall since u go to every game they were losing 1-0 and put on an unregistered player who was clearly of higher grade and skill and totally dominated on the pitch... We raised this with the ref as we have never seen this guy play for them before and as suspected , the ref checked the cards and found that this player was infact playing under a different name....how is that in the spirit of the game???
God is an Englishman wrote: As for me being a tosser on this forum, it's not just on the forum. I'm a tosser in real life as well.

dska
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by dska »

Point taken, did not realise that the comment was from a few years ago.

But you must admit that the last Polonia v Maiwand game was as normal as most games. Any on field issues were dealt with on field and there were supporter dramas.

It may be the case that when Maiwand are winning all is fine but when they are losing then they lose control - palyers ans supporters.

PASC
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by PASC »

Yes totally agree.... That is their biggest issue I think...
God is an Englishman wrote: As for me being a tosser on this forum, it's not just on the forum. I'm a tosser in real life as well.

legga
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by legga »

Maiwank naff off and go back to kabul and smoke your hash, hey wait on i'm coming with you... 8) 8) 8)
There is no I in team, but there is a u in suck...

PASC
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by PASC »

Number 1 supplier of heroin in the world from what I gather, opium poppy fields all over the place.... If u wanna get high that's the place to go lol

messixavi
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by messixavi »

dska wrote:To 'Finderskeepers'
Your comment ......'we played (polonia) a couple of weeks back and the reserve game and first team games were both called off, in the first team game they were beatin ourplayers and fans with corner flags and other such poles'...........

Your comment is totally incorrect, I attend all Polonia games and there were no 'called off' games this season. I cant remember when there was a player sent off.
The games against Maiwand a week ago were played in the right spirit so I was surprised that this incident occurred on the weekend.

I give credit to Maiwand for their skillful attacking soccer, The A team seemed to be the best in Div4.

There are teams in this league that are very physical in play/attack on the ball and often the referees dont give enough protection to the ball team and this is where the problem starts.

This does not excuse players/supporters taking matters in their hands resulting in violence. Hopefully the SAASL deals with this accordingly.

PUBLISH FACTS ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Agree - from the reserves against Plympton a Plympton player hacked a Polonia player down, then another player tried to stop any trouble happening but had his shirt ripped by the player who committed the awful tackle, one of many during the first half, the ref would not send him off as he said that he was being subbed off anyway. Refs do not protect the players at all.

Rob Lozza
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Rob Lozza »

messixavi wrote:
dska wrote:To 'Finderskeepers'
Your comment ......'we played (polonia) a couple of weeks back and the reserve game and first team games were both called off, in the first team game they were beatin ourplayers and fans with corner flags and other such poles'...........

Your comment is totally incorrect, I attend all Polonia games and there were no 'called off' games this season. I cant remember when there was a player sent off.
The games against Maiwand a week ago were played in the right spirit so I was surprised that this incident occurred on the weekend.

I give credit to Maiwand for their skillful attacking soccer, The A team seemed to be the best in Div4.

There are teams in this league that are very physical in play/attack on the ball and often the referees dont give enough protection to the ball team and this is where the problem starts.

This does not excuse players/supporters taking matters in their hands resulting in violence. Hopefully the SAASL deals with this accordingly.

PUBLISH FACTS ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Agree - from the reserves against Plympton a Plympton player hacked a Polonia player down, then another player tried to stop any trouble happening but had his shirt ripped by the player who committed the awful tackle, one of many during the first half, the ref would not send him off as he said that he was being subbed off anyway. Refs do not protect the players at all.
Wtf?? Then report the Ref if that's what happended because it should not have happened!

messixavi
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by messixavi »

They swapped refs at half time....lol

dska
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by dska »

At least the ist half ref seemed to be consistent
The substitute was terrible and it cost Polonia the game in the end, but that is how it is with club referees.

Glenmandownunder
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Glenmandownunder »

not only that.... half the team has gang related tatts and make all kinds of threats during the games... seriously... wtf ???

What sort of gang related tatts?

Glenmandownunder
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

So does anybody know what the final outcome from the league was on the Seaford - Maiwand brawl?
I heard they were both banned from finishing this season.
What happens next year???

ezekial
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by ezekial »

Glenmandownunder wrote:not only that.... half the team has gang related tatts and make all kinds of threats during the games... seriously... wtf ???

Which team has the gang related tatts?

Spankalovski
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Spankalovski »

messixavi wrote:They swapped refs at half time....lol
The league doesn't allow swapping refs. Southern breakers did it the other year... The referee in the first half played the second half and a player subbed out to ref the second half.

I would be putting a complaint in to the league

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Post by God is an Englishman »

Spankalovski wrote:
messixavi wrote:They swapped refs at half time....lol
The league doesn't allow swapping refs. Southern breakers did it the other year... The referee in the first half played the second half and a player subbed out to ref the second half.

I would be putting a complaint in to the league

All they have to say is that the referee was injured so had to be swapped. You obviously can't say that if he goes on pitch and plays though!

Glenmandownunder
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

ezekial wrote:
Glenmandownunder wrote:not only that.... half the team has gang related tatts and make all kinds of threats during the games... seriously... wtf ???

Which team has the gang related tatts?
Someone wrote earlier in this thread that maiwand players had gang related tatts & I was just curious what sort of gang related tatts.

lisbon lion
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by lisbon lion »

the flinstones

Retief
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Retief »

All they have to say is that the referee was injured so had to be swapped. You obviously can't say that if he goes on pitch and plays though!
He injured his mouth so could not blow whistle :wink: :wink:
They seek him here, they seek him there, they seek him everywhere.

PASC
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by PASC »

Maiwand striker has a clear large tatt on his forearm ....New Boys..

bloodypassit
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by bloodypassit »

Returning to the SAASL in 2016

Ronnie Chiggs
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Ronnie Chiggs »

bloodypassit wrote:Returning to the SAASL in 2016
Under a new name?
No-one is innocent

RowePark
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by RowePark »

Ronnie Biggs wrote:
bloodypassit wrote:Returning to the SAASL in 2016
Under a new name?
nope

Hatchet Squad
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Hatchet Squad »

Good luck playing against these shiraz heads in Div 4. Cannot believe the league are allowing them back in. Will the league be held accountable if (more like when) it all kicks off with these clowns.
“Well done lad, but remember, you’re still only half as good as I was” – Dixie Dean to Bob Latchford after his 30th league goal in ’78

Statler and Waldorf
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Statler and Waldorf »

Hang on.......I thought the amateur league was head and shoulders above the federation
in terms of administration etc?

Seems like they care a lot about the integrity of the league!
Are Sierra All Stars in fact Burundi rebadged?
It's all good though as the headquarter has cash in the bank :roll:
Last edited by Statler and Waldorf on Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Whats wrong with you?
Its either indigestion or this forum, and I hope its indigestion
Why?
Because at least I know that will get better in a little while

RowePark
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by RowePark »

Statler and Waldorf wrote:Hang on.......I thought the amateur league was head and shoulders above the federation
in terms of administration etc?

Seems like they care a lot about the integrity of the league!
Are Sierra All Stars in fact Burundi rebadged?
It's all good though as the headquarter has cash in the bank :roll:
heard sierra stars went to vipers in fed but could be wrong

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player

Post by THE ORAKLE »

the solution is simple. if the govt stops giving money to the amateur league to set up these reffo clubs that would be the end of it. then headquarters would start treating them like normal clubs and the level playing field would be restored. hopefully. :roll:

bloodypassit
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by bloodypassit »

THE ORAKLE wrote:the solution is simple. if the govt stops giving money to the amateur league to set up these reffo clubs that would be the end of it. then headquarters would start treating them like normal clubs and the level playing field would be restored. hopefully. :roll:
The money that was given to the amateur league had to be refunded back to the government

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player

Post by THE ORAKLE »

bloodypassit wrote:
THE ORAKLE wrote:the solution is simple. if the govt stops giving money to the amateur league to set up these reffo clubs that would be the end of it. then headquarters would start treating them like normal clubs and the level playing field would be restored. hopefully. :roll:
The money that was given to the amateur league had to be refunded back to the government
does that only happen when the league is forced to turf them out because of their bad behaviour or what :?:

Ronnie Chiggs
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Ronnie Chiggs »

Orakle making ascertains wiithout knowing the facts :lol:
No-one is innocent

Dash Riprock
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Dash Riprock »

Burundi Eagles are the ex Collegiate team 'Regency Eagles'.
They played under the name North City last season as their A team but have since pulled out the CSL altogether it would seem.
Good luck with that :shock:

The Maiwand / Ghan thing is another issue and Div 4 will be poorer for having shiraz like that (past reputation assumed).....

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player

Post by THE ORAKLE »

Ronnie Biggs wrote:Orakle making ascertains wiithout knowing the facts :lol:
hey im asking not telling ok. :roll: