June 30 July 1 Results

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

pcrocks215
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by pcrocks215 »

in the 1st team game
USC Lion 2- 1 Florina
2-2 in the reserves

good game to watch plenty of chances

hope you found yer keys redders

good work vale for keeping some interest in the league for at least one more week :D

thanks to the florina boys for coming and having a drink and a feed after the game. and thanks to misses drago for cooking the bbq after the game.
hope this can continue to build and be a common occurance :D :D
HOW CAN I BE SO THIRSTY THIS MORNING WHEN I DRANK SO MUCH LAST NIGHT ????

Redders
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Redders »

USC Lion vs Florina

A's 2-1

B's 2-2

Great game by the lads, another win and we are starting to string some results together. We played well in the first half and put our early chances away. Good fight back from Florina who clawed 1 back to make it an interesting last 10 mins.

Thanks to Florina for staying back for our BBQ, not as good as yours but we hoped you enjoyed it.
Last edited by Redders on Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Golden EAGLE
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Golden EAGLE »

robinfriday10 wrote:Gully were shite in the first half cos eagles were good. lots of tricks and flicks from karapetis and had us on the back foot for long periods tho to be fair only had 3 good chances , big theo took one, hara had one well saved by danny and another flashed across the goal missing by not much. (we coulda got one inside 30 secs that their keeper saved onto our falling striker but went straight back to keeper),. second half coupla changes and it was game on and we were stationed in their half for long periods but to be fair didnt make their keeper work to hard. coulda got one with 5 to go maybe one other. definitely plenty of extra time due to 1) player kicked in head after freekick awarded , 2-3 minutes
2) Player elbowed in head had to be replaced 2-3 minutes
3) couple of other small stoppages and the ball was kicked well outta play.
Other than their chairman going off, good sportsmanship by eagles players at the final whistle coulda gone off if followed his antics.
Thought we were worthy of a point even if it did come at the death..
Thought that we dominated in the first half and should of had more that one. both strikers had more than the one chance each. In the second half more of an even game and yes TTG did have more of the ball but didnt really create much. Paradiso was in a position to win the game with 10 to go when he was past the defender and tried to chip the keeper, should of done better. The penalty was given very late on in the game and the only real question was if he was in the box. The lines wernt that well marked and concidering it was nearly nightfall the ref had to be 100% sure. He obviously thought so. Well taken penalty and must abmit well done to both sets of players for shaking hands after the game and moving on. The emotions of a minority should refect the majority. On the overall we should have won the game a fell that a draw was a missed oppotunity were as TTG knew they were never in a position to win the game. Was suprised you didnt sing the club song after the game :wink: :P

By the way, I have never seen a linesman before the can hold a stubby, smoke a cigarette and hobble with a limp WHILE running the line! He also raised his flag for offside 10 times in one half. Brilliant performance by him, a real credit and little disappointing form TTG, that they had no one else would do it, let this guy enjoy his afternoon.

haywood djablowme
Star Player
Star Player

Post by haywood djablowme »

A's Fulham 0 Gardens 7
B's Fulham 2 Gardens 1
C's Macos 0 Gardens 11[/quote]

was not a good day for the A Team.

only highlight of the day was the B's recording there 1st win of the season.

Defintely season defining match against Inter this week for the A's - our last win was against Inter in round 3 and Inter have not won since Round 2 - will be a battle.[/quote]

Yeah unlucky to Fulham to there credit put a good fight i think they were unlucky to catch Gardens on a good day, and there hasnt been many of them this year, but Gardens were due to string one together like that.

Thanks for the bbq after the game & Good luck with the rest of the season, i wouldnt be a Gardens supporter without saying i wish you luck with staying up and sending Inter down :lol:

GULLY BOYZ
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by GULLY BOYZ »

Golden Eagle, thats our chairman your talking about running the line, probably couldnt meet a nicer guy and a very honest person too! And i reckon your right he should be able to enjoy the game, have a smoke and a beer or two and a bit of banter.......! What do you reckon boyz give the chairman a rest, I'll do it next week for him, whos doing it after that?............hello.........anyone there.........all i can hear is crickets....ah well get on with it Mr Chairman !
Last edited by GULLY BOYZ on Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A TEAM OF CHAMPIONS WILL NEVER BEAT A CHAMPION TEAM!

haywood djablowme
Star Player
Star Player

Post by haywood djablowme »

bigpond wrote:
haywood djablowme wrote:A's Fulham 0 Gardens 7
B's Fulham 2 Gardens 1
C's Macos 0 Gardens 11
was not a good day for the A Team.

only highlight of the day was the B's recording there 1st win of the season.

Defintely season defining match against Inter this week for the A's - our last win was against Inter in round 3 and Inter have not won since Round 2 - will be a battle.
Yeah unlucky to Fulham to there credit put a good fight i think they were unlucky to catch Gardens on a good day, and there hasnt been many of them this year, but Gardens were due to string one together like that.

Thanks for the bbq after the game & Good luck with the rest of the season, i wouldnt be a Gardens supporter without saying i wish you luck with staying up and sending Inter down :lol:

robinfriday10
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by robinfriday10 »

couldabeen worse our chairman coulda ranted n raved an carried on like a pork chop for ten minutes embarrassing himself by abusing the man in the flash orange outfit!! (whilst being witnessed by league official), sorry wrong one :wink: :wink:

HANGOVER
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by HANGOVER »

GREAT WIN BY THE Bs far two strong even when all the pontian boys wanted to hurt us all with dirty tackles left right and centre but they couldnt handle it back appart from that great hard game gully Bs too strong
GO U MIGHTY GULLYS

Golden EAGLE
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Golden EAGLE »

robinfriday10 wrote:couldabeen worse our chairman coulda ranted n raved an carried on like a pork chop for ten minutes embarrassing himself by abusing the man in the flash orange outfit!! (whilst being witnessed by league official), sorry wrong one :wink: :wink:
I wasnt bagging a chairman!

Doesnt really give you the right or an ideal feeling as a player seening a LINESMAN drinking alcohol and smoking while doing the line. To his credit at least he did it and without people like that we would have a game. Didnt mention anything about the way he runs your club.

Take it easy next time. Like one of your supporters/players posted on here the players didnt join the chairman's chours did we.
Last edited by Golden EAGLE on Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Golden EAGLE
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Golden EAGLE »

HANGOVER wrote:GREAT WIN BY THE Bs far two strong even when all the pontian boys wanted to hurt us all with dirty tackles left right and centre but they couldnt handle it back appart from that great hard game gully Bs too strong
Great win by the TTG B's. They deserved it. They wanted it more and got it. Hope all the players that got hurt are OK. Some challengers we a little over the top. I think one of our players still has some teeth marks on his elbow :!:

Uncle Cracker
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Uncle Cracker »

Redders wrote:USC Lion vs Florina

A's 2-1

B's 2-2

Great game by the lads, another win and we are starting to string some results together. We played well in the first half and put our early chances away. Good fight back from Florina who clawed 1 back to make it an interesting last 10 mins.

Thanks to Florina for staying back for our BBQ, not as good as yours but we hoped you enjoyed it.
Big thanks to Steve, Yuri, Drago and the boys for the BBQ, much appreciated.

cafe primos
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by cafe primos »

Spellow House wrote:Reserves

Vista 3
Pumas 1
Very scrappy game, Vista eventually grinding out a result. Fantastic 80? yard :wink: goal from Rocca to seal it. 3 points is 3 points, keeps us in touch with the top 3. Big thanks to Pumas boys for hanging round for a few beers.
na not 80 yards probably between 30 to 45 was a good goal to very unexpected shame pumas went down to nine with an injury and a grenache stiker

sidopolous
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by sidopolous »

Well done to the Vista boys. Sounds like the A game was won easily and the Bs made hard work of it a bit. Good 3 pts in the bag for both.
Well done :D

Mr X
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Mr X »

A's 2-1

B's 2-2

Who got sent off Redders?

plans
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by plans »

robinfriday10 wrote:couldabeen worse our chairman coulda ranted n raved an carried on like a pork chop for ten minutes embarrassing himself by abusing the man in the flash orange outfit!! (whilst being witnessed by league official), sorry wrong one :wink: :wink:
once again you prove yourself to be an overopinionated yet underwhelming tosser.
Save yourself further embarassment and crawl back into your cave.

mackem in blue
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mackem in blue »

No left foot wrote:
carra23 wrote:
Football_lad wrote:Vista vs Pumas

A's - 5-1 Vista
B's - 3-1 Vista
great result
coulda been more but a wins a win.

Respect to the Puma boys, kept playing footy all afternoon
and deserved their goal in the 2nd half.
Had a few brito's afterwards too.

All the best for the season lads.

Looking forward to the food feast next week at the Imbro's :wink:
Good results for the Vista teams today, but Pumas were terrible. Thats 2 wins on the trot for the As but they have some big games to come. Thought the B game was very ordinary and the worst side lost.
clearly you are someone from vista who doesnt have the balls to tell us who you are. instead you get on here and post your biased comments in order to wind up people from our club. i for one couldnt giv a toss what your opinion is but will take your comments into consideration should you decide to grow a backbone and tell me who you are.
"I firmly believe that any mans finest hour - his greatest fulfillment to all he holds dear...... Is that moment when he has played his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the filed of battle....Victorious"

mackem in blue
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mackem in blue »

having said that the reserves were average i thought. played well in patches and created more in the second half than in the first but made hard work of what should have been an easy game. number 7 from pumas happens to be the biggest fu**ing co**head t**ser i have ever come across in my life. did an excellent job of making himself look like a complete tossbag in front of both our players and supporters and his own. did an even better job of fracturing one of my ribs with an elbow behind play, chardonnay! coach dragged him before the ref sent him off, good move i thought, means he can play next week an fracture someone elses fu**ing ribs. goal from rocca was NOT from the carpark, it was from the other side of grenfell road, just ask him :wink: . a's were good, had the game won by half time and took the foot off the pedal with 30 to go. pumas never gave up and had players that played full reserves games then a's aswell, credit to them but just never had the legs at the back. m&m outstanding upfront two weeks in a row for the blues.
"I firmly believe that any mans finest hour - his greatest fulfillment to all he holds dear...... Is that moment when he has played his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the filed of battle....Victorious"

robinfriday10
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by robinfriday10 »

i take it the truth hurts!! overopinionated?? opinionated..probably..aren't we all( game is about opinions!!) not embarrassed and don't live in a cave :roll: so your take on the the post match carry on would be a lot different i take it?? tellin it how i saw it.. sticks n stones buddy :wink: :wink:

mackem in blue
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mackem in blue »

who have pumas got this week? i'm paying top dollar for the person who has a crack at number 7 that plays upfront for their reserves, fu**ing pleb, he is an absolute disgrace to the game.

Golden EAGLE
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Golden EAGLE »

We heard at the Pontians V TTG that the Pumas V Vista game was a forfeit. that the Pumas didnt have enough players? I take it that the game did go ahead. Will Pumas last the season?

LETS GO
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by LETS GO »

Mackem in blue not to sure who pumas have

But i bet any money that number 7 is the same Kn#b that went crazy playing the gully Bs and also ran on the field during the As game :evil:
TEA TREE GULLY CITY 2007 DIV2 RESERVE CHAMPIONS
DONT LOOK TWICE

Redders
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Redders »

Mr X wrote:

A's 2-1

B's 2-2

Last years Club Champion. You can find out for ya self this weekend :P

Mr X
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Mr X »

Redders wrote:
Mr X wrote:

A's 2-1

B's 2-2

Last years Club Champion. You can find out for ya self this weekend :P
Wasn't you then?

BULLDOG
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by BULLDOG »

[quote="LETS GO"]Mackem in blue not to sure who pumas have

But i bet any money that number 7 is the same Kn#b that went crazy playing the gully Bs and also ran on the field during the As game :evil:[/quote

i would say it was he had a blonde rats tail thing going on and a face like a bulldog chewing a swasp.must say he was the only bad egg in their squads.and pumas have vikings this week.even there team were saying they didn't want him at the club, but don't have the players at the moment.
onoir diomasack

BULLDOG
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by BULLDOG »

mackem in blue wrote:
No left foot wrote:
carra23 wrote:
Football_lad wrote:Vista vs Pumas

A's - 5-1 Vista
B's - 3-1 Vista
great result
coulda been more but a wins a win.

Respect to the Puma boys, kept playing footy all afternoon
and deserved their goal in the 2nd half.
Had a few brito's afterwards too.

All the best for the season lads.

Looking forward to the food feast next week at the Imbro's :wink:
Good results for the Vista teams today, but Pumas were terrible. Thats 2 wins on the trot for the As but they have some big games to come. Thought the B game was very ordinary and the worst side lost.
clearly you are someone from vista who doesnt have the balls to tell us who you are. instead you get on here and post your biased comments in order to wind up people from our club. i for one couldnt giv a toss what your opinion is but will take your comments into consideration should you decide to grow a backbone and tell me who you are.

perhaps no left foot is really one of a few that actually have a left foot at the club???????nice goal by the way mate :wink:
onoir diomasack

somebloke
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by somebloke »

mackem in blue wrote:having said that the reserves were average i thought. played well in patches and created more in the second half than in the first but made hard work of what should have been an easy game. number 7 from pumas happens to be the biggest fu**ing co**head t**ser i have ever come across in my life. did an excellent job of making himself look like a complete tossbag in front of both our players and supporters and his own. did an even better job of fracturing one of my ribs with an elbow behind play, chardonnay! coach dragged him before the ref sent him off, good move i thought, means he can play next week an fracture someone elses fu**ing ribs. goal from rocca was NOT from the carpark, it was from the other side of grenfell road, just ask him :wink: . a's were good, had the game won by half time and took the foot off the pedal with 30 to go. pumas never gave up and had players that played full reserves games then a's aswell, credit to them but just never had the legs at the back. m&m outstanding upfront two weeks in a row for the blues.
He'll go AWOL for a couple of weeks again now..... So don't target a #7 cause in B's there's no set numbers, if he's playing you'll know once the kick off occurs :roll:

B's only had 11 going into the match, but the coach had no choice once he smacked you, he's capable of far worse then what he did unfortunately. So an injury plus him left them with 9 on at the end.
We heard at the Pontians V TTG that the Pumas V Vista game was a forfeit. that the Pumas didnt have enough players? I take it that the game did go ahead. Will Pumas last the season?
Absolutely will last the season, was just a real bad week with availability and injuries.