Biggest Opposing Crowds

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

Jay Walking
Team Manager
Team Manager

Biggest Opposing Crowds

Post by Jay Walking »

Excluding your own team, whats the biggest crowd that you have seen this year.

For me it would be the Downs but it was a little less than I thought it might of been. Second would be Florina last week and then Parafield and Vale tied for third

Azz
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Azz »

vale vs downs at the vale probably biggest crowd ive seen this year, but nothing beats inter vs downs last game last year literally whole side of pitch with downs supporters and about 10 inter supporters :lol: biggest crowds will always be the old derbys imo

Bosnian Pitbull
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Bosnian Pitbull »

Boys we all know that ethnics have a bigger crowd every game for example Black Eagles or BOSNA...BOSNA especially..the elizabeth crowds are nothing

Ignite_10
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Ignite_10 »

black eagles vs beograd biggest crowd and i know bosna have a large crowd as well ive seen the elizabeth crowds theyre nuthin emir wtf are these kuraces man je bemti mater

Football_lad
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Football_lad »

The best crowd weve had at a home game would have been at the gully game although that was always gonna be a sellout... sorry to dissapoint. I think the Vista Lads have an impressive crowd come out to watch week in week out. good to see members of all 4 teams travelling to watch the as and bs at least most weeks. i think that vista actually had a fairly competetive crowd against southern knights last week down at christies!!!

Most teams just have reserves stick around or a few family members here and there...

Looking forward to the crowds at vista this cup weekend!!!! COME ON VISTA
Pride - Honour - Respect
Manchester United Champions of England 06/07, 07/08 & 08/09
Manchester United Champions Of Europe 2008
Manchester United Champions Of the World 2009

Uncle Cracker
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Uncle Cracker »

Have to say Parafield and the Downs.

Westies had a decent crowd when we played them lastweek.

Sir Richard Branson
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

ours is bigger than yours

Post by Sir Richard Branson »

sorrrrry lads, but the knights crowd in div 2 is pretty big when at home and not bad when away. Having said that they are a well behaved mob who are'nt into running onto the feild when a little scuffle should start, as apposed to a team we played earlier this season.
Skippers dont need poofy arm bands

CR7
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by CR7 »

downs vs vale downs vs gardens
2 biggest clashes in the amature program.

mackem in blue
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mackem in blue »

downs vs gardens vs vale, top call again rooney, pitty you are a manc.
"I firmly believe that any mans finest hour - his greatest fulfillment to all he holds dear...... Is that moment when he has played his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the filed of battle....Victorious"

mackem in blue
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mackem in blue »

good to see some decent crowds in div 2 this year aswell and in the saturday league.
"I firmly believe that any mans finest hour - his greatest fulfillment to all he holds dear...... Is that moment when he has played his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the filed of battle....Victorious"

CR7
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by CR7 »

ahaha good stuff

avenell_road
Star Player
Star Player

Post by avenell_road »

Bosnian Pitbull wrote:Boys we all know that ethnics have a bigger crowd every game for example Black Eagles or BOSNA...BOSNA especially..the elizabeth crowds are nothing
The northern amateur clubs get far bigger crowds than Bosna. Can you not remember that from back in the days when Bosna were in Div 1 and 2?

Bosna crowd is very vocal but not that big.

Ronnie#10
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Ronnie#10 »

We get a solid crowd to all of our home games for the Gully.
We had a massive crowd on sunday against Plympton.

Elizabeth teams always get a fair crowd out aswell.
Bosna always had a fair few fans at their home games but do you get the same on away trips aswell?

No left foot
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by No left foot »

Bosnian Pitbull wrote:Boys we all know that ethnics have a bigger crowd every game for example Black Eagles or BOSNA...BOSNA especially..the elizabeth crowds are nothing
Do you include the goats in your numbers??

grouse n' ice
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by grouse n' ice »

I reckon it could be Croatia.

We were up there on Sunday. One person was at least six foot five. Another must have been nudging twenty stone.

They don't come much bigger than that! :lol:
I am not an alchoholic. Alchoholics go to meetings!

Golden EAGLE
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Re: ours is bigger than yours

Post by Golden EAGLE »

Sir Richard Branson wrote:sorrrrry lads, but the knights crowd in div 2 is pretty big when at home and not bad when away. Having said that they are a well behaved mob who are'nt into running onto the feild when a little scuffle should start, as apposed to a team we played earlier this season.
Hope you are not having a cheap shot at the Pontians you wannabe Sir D*ck. Tell the whole story and not just snippets, what do you think your a journalist or something?

Los Del Eague
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Los Del Eague »

No left foot wrote:
Do you include the goats in your numbers??[/quote]

That is GOLD
:lol: :lol: :lol:
The young boys said unto him....."go up baldhead, go up"......so he did, rose like a salmon and nodded the ball into the net......1 nil! :-)

nugget66
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by nugget66 »

GARDENS, DOWNS, VALE, FLORINA, WEST all get good crowds in 1st division.

8) GARDENS v DOWNS CUP GAME 2005 biggest crowd i've seen for a while.......neally as big as Bosnia :roll:

dj_no.1
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by dj_no.1 »

downs vs vale is the biggest crowds ive seen, but agree with nugget, gardens, westies, florina, all get good crowds, para hills east have got a solid 10 supporters lol!

Rexie
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Rexie »

nugget66 wrote:GARDENS, DOWNS, VALE, FLORINA, WEST all get good crowds in 1st division.

8) GARDENS v DOWNS CUP GAME 2005 biggest crowd i've seen for a while.......neally as big as Bosnia :roll:
Downs vs Vale in the cup quarter finals that year was also a massive crowd. Downs boys got up in extra time. Was an awsome game of football to watch as well.

BOSNA or (what ever they are calling themselves) did have a good crownd when we played them when they were in div 1. But as most people have said, I think they are mostly there to watch the fights and starting trouble. Would probably be better is they stayed at home to watch WWF on Fotel. Thats about as big of a joke as what BOSNA are...

BANYA
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by BANYA »

BOSNIAN PITBULL ARE YOU BLIND OR STUPID. MY 5 MONTH OLD SON COULD SEE THAT THE DOWNS HAVE THE BIGGEST SUPPORTER BASE IN THE LEAGUE. EVERY TIME WE PLAY SOMEONE WE WOULD OUT NUMBER THEM BY AT LEAST 3 TO 1. ESPECIALLY THE ETHNICS. I THINK THEY ARE A LITTLE INTIMIDATED BY THE SHEAR SIZE OF OUR CROWD LET ALONE OUR QUALITY SIDE.
WHY DO THEY CALL IT OVALTINE? I MEAN ITS ROUND, WHY DONT THEY CALL IT ROUNDTINE.

CR7
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by CR7 »

i take back adelaide city uses to get massive crowds of 3000 compared to adelaide united who get 12000 on average.
ill give ya that 1 bosian pitbull :D
adel city nsl= ethnic
adela united=non ethnic

agree banya 3-1 all the time home away it doesn't matter

LFTWNG11
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by LFTWNG11 »

mackem in blue wrote:downs vs gardens vs vale, top call again rooney, pitty you are a manc.
ha! hes really a Gooner, dnt let him fool ya!

CR7
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by CR7 »

LFTWNG11 wrote:
mackem in blue wrote:downs vs gardens vs vale, top call again rooney, pitty you are a manc.
ahaha pull ur head u parrot lover

CR7
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by CR7 »

Rooney8 wrote:
LFTWNG11 wrote:
ahaha pull ur head in u parrot lover

Optimus Prime
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Optimus Prime »

You BOSNA losers..... Can't even spell ur name properly. It's BOSNIA isn't it? Pumping yourself up, unbelievable really. Your crowds are usually small, but very vocal..... Like Carra said, are you counting the livestock on the side of the pitch too?

What is the point of abusing the other teams though if they can't understand ur language and what ur saying....? Pumping up ur big steroid chests and asking everybody if they're scared of ur biceps? Your supporters are the biggest bunch of try hard losers in the amateur league.

Besides BOSNA supporters are typical fair-weather..... won't rock up to an away game.... They wouldn't know where Argana Park is.....

Your crowds are bigger now that you are in Div.3....? Your crowds when you were in Div.1 or 2 were shite, and they still are.

Get into Div.1 or 2 at least and then get on the forum and boast.

avenell_road
Star Player
Star Player

Post by avenell_road »

Rexie wrote:
nugget66 wrote:GARDENS, DOWNS, VALE, FLORINA, WEST all get good crowds in 1st division.

Downs vs Vale in the cup quarter finals that year was also a massive crowd. Downs boys got up in extra time. Was an awsome game of football to watch as well.

BOSNA or (what ever they are calling themselves) did have a good crownd when we played them when they were in div 1. But as most people have said, I think they are mostly there to watch the fights and starting trouble. Would probably be better is they stayed at home to watch WWF on Fotel. Thats about as big of a joke as what BOSNA are...
Yes that was the Quarter Final in 2004 at the Downs, without a doubt the biggest amateur crowd I have seen.

CR7
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by CR7 »

The Chosen One wrote:You BOSNA losers..... Can't even spell ur name properly. It's BOSNIA isn't it? Pumping yourself up, unbelievable really. Your crowds are usually small, but very vocal..... Like Carra said, are you counting the livestock on the side of the pitch too?

What is the point of abusing the other teams though if they can't understand ur language and what ur saying....? Pumping up ur big steroid chests and asking everybody if they're scared of ur biceps? Your supporters are the biggest bunch of try hard losers in the amateur league.

Besides BOSNA supporters are typical fair-weather..... won't rock up to an away game.... They wouldn't know where Argana Park is.....

Your crowds are bigger now that you are in Div.3....? Your crowds when you were in Div.1 or 2 were shite, and they still are.

Get into Div.1 or 2 at least and then get on the forum and boast.

fair call

sepultura
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by sepultura »

Fulham vs MUSC....at Collins Reserve. AH the memories

GULLY BOYZ
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by GULLY BOYZ »

Would have to say, going back a few years now, Vale vs Downs or Inter & maybe P/hills east!!!
A TEAM OF CHAMPIONS WILL NEVER BEAT A CHAMPION TEAM!