RESULTS WEEKEND 2ND/3RD JUNE

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

ManicD
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by ManicD »

King Polak wrote:Maiwand s/c (i think a newish afghani team) has to be kicked out of the saasl... or at least lose any points that they gained on the weekend.

the B's game v Polonia was ended by their club ref 20mins early (who didnt even have a whistle), due to violence.. in which they instigated, every single time.. after polonia scored 3 consecutive goals and on the verge of a 4th to win the game. They just lost it and started fights and threats, So they got the points..

the A's game didnt even reach the end of the first half when it was abandoned due to violence, luckily Polonia was 2:0 up, so we got the points but at the end it was a massive spectator/player fight, with corner posts used as batons,. etc etc... the ref understandibly fled the scene.

Maiwand who the hell do they think they are,.. they are rats. i also heard Asteras had it out with them too. Absolute nutters. Get them out of the league,. they dont come to play fair soccer then get lost.
It was the same last year when they were Central Ghan. We beat their reserves at home this year and they responded by saying "wait until you play at our ground". This club is an utter disgrace and SAASL should not allow them to continue in the amateur league

Spellow House
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Spellow House »

carra23 wrote:
Football_lad wrote:A's Vista 3 - 2 Vikings
B's Vista 8 - 1 Vikings
C's Vista 2 - 9 Eliz Grove
D's Vista 1 - 2 Mod Jets Old boys

First Team
First team came back from 2-0 very early on in the first half to dominate basically the rest of the game. Vikings had some of the play late in the second half but just wasnt enough. Cracking goal from Williams the winner!!! Vista played some great soccer in the second half just couldnt manage to make the most of a few opportunities.

Reserves
Only 2-1 up at half time Vista went on to score 6 in the second half to make it 8-1. I think that most of the vikings had given up towards the end.... except for the one defender trying to stop 5 players scoring in the box :D Very good performance from the ressies today kept on pushing even though they were miles ahead. Good hat-trick from the centre back too!

I echo your comments Football lad.
Good day for the Vista boys
MORE OF THE SAME NEXT WEEK!

Well done to my Reserves who dominated the second half to finish 8-1. Great hattrick from Scotty. Windmill and Mr. Ed were insperational when they came on! And sublime coaching from Grav in the seniors! :D
Last edited by Spellow House on Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EVERTONIANS ARE BORN, NOT MANUFACTURED. WE DO NOT CHOOSE, WE ARE CHOSEN. THOSE WHO UNDERSTAND, NEED NO EXPLANATION. THOSE WHO DONT....DONT MATTER!

coutinho10
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by coutinho10 »

never said we were the better team on the day. and didn't believe we should of won but you guys did not score 5 by half time and only scored 3 for the match leaving a difference of two minus the offside hence soccer is a fickle game..you should know more than anyone if every team said if we took our chances we would of been so many up.. the better team on the day doesn't always win and every soccer fan knows that good and well..whether fit or not..
LIVERPOOL FC *****

Chopper
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Chopper »

Full-a-ham and Salisbury Inter to go down :lol: :lol:

Fulham have played there best games this year and are on a major slide! No match for us this week. Fulham to get done next two weeks and Inter to lose next 2 at least .

We will be out of the relegation zone in no time. :lol: :lol:

marooned
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by marooned »

spellow house said
MORE OF THE SAME NEXT WEEK

Dreamer, you know you are a dreamer
Well can you put your hands in your head, oh no!
I said dreamer, you're nothing but a dreamer
I said "Far out, - What a day, a year, a laugh it is!"
You know, - Well you know you had it comin' to you,
Now there's not a lot I can do 8)
http://www.edsc.com.au

"It's not how good you are, but how bad you want it"

legga
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by legga »

marooned wrote:spellow house said
MORE OF THE SAME NEXT WEEK

Dreamer, you know you are a dreamer
Downs to win 6 nil......
There is no I in team, but there is a u in suck...

Los Del Eague
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Los Del Eague »

Spellow House wrote: Well done to my Reserves who dominated the second half to finish 8-1. Great hattrick from Scotty. Windmill and Mr. Ed were insperational when they came on! And sublime coaching from Grav in the seniors! :D
Wonder who's inspirational move that was :wink:
Sublime even if I say so myself :lol:
The young boys said unto him....."go up baldhead, go up"......so he did, rose like a salmon and nodded the ball into the net......1 nil! :-)

spooky1972
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by spooky1972 »

[quote="onthepissagain"][quote="spooky1972"]RESERVES
WEST BEACH 8 ADELAIDE CROATIA 1
TROY 3
MARCUS 3
STEVE 1
ROB 1
AND DAN KILLED 7 CORRELLAS
:lol:[/quote]
i only put 1 over the bar. how many shots did you have to get your 3 :wink:[/quote]
yeah from 3 yards out and yes u right cuda had 5 i spose

Los Del Eague
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Los Del Eague »

marooned wrote: Dreamer, you know you are a dreamer
I, I will be king 8)
And you, you will be queen :wink:
Though nothing will drive them away
We can beat them, just for one day
We can be Heroes, just for one day :wink:
The young boys said unto him....."go up baldhead, go up"......so he did, rose like a salmon and nodded the ball into the net......1 nil! :-)

Furburger
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Furburger »

ManicD wrote:
King Polak wrote:Maiwand s/c (i think a newish afghani team) has to be kicked out of the saasl... or at least lose any points that they gained on the weekend.

the B's game v Polonia was ended by their club ref 20mins early (who didnt even have a whistle), due to violence.. in which they instigated, every single time.. after polonia scored 3 consecutive goals and on the verge of a 4th to win the game. They just lost it and started fights and threats, So they got the points..

the A's game didnt even reach the end of the first half when it was abandoned due to violence, luckily Polonia was 2:0 up, so we got the points but at the end it was a massive spectator/player fight, with corner posts used as batons,. etc etc... the ref understandibly fled the scene.

Maiwand who the hell do they think they are,.. they are rats. i also heard Asteras had it out with them too. Absolute nutters. Get them out of the league,. they dont come to play fair soccer then get lost.
It was the same last year when they were Central Ghan. We beat their reserves at home this year and they responded by saying "wait until you play at our ground". This club is an utter disgrace and SAASL should not allow them to continue in the amateur league
Agreed... We had nothing but problems with them last year. Especially the last game of the year which was a play off for 3rd spot. They were going down 2 - 0 so they decided to punch our player in the face from behind which began an all in brawl which they lost as well, even though they picked up sticks and used spectator’s belts. Gutless imports...

malone
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by malone »

furburger wrote:
ManicD wrote:

Agreed... We had nothing but problems with them last year. Especially the last game of the year which was a play off for 3rd spot. They were going down 2 - 0 so they decided to punch our player in the face from behind which began an all in brawl which they lost as well, even though they picked up sticks and used spectator’s belts. Gutless imports...
I think Nothern united, Polonia, Athelstone and MSSC should fofeit their matches against them to teach them a lesson.

Furburger
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Furburger »

malone wrote:
I think Nothern united, Polonia, Athelstone and MSSC should fofeit their matches against them to teach them a lesson.
Here Here!!! :wink:

Los Del Eague
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Los Del Eague »

Ian Holloway
QPR Manager (well........he's Plymouth now but thats by the bar)
Describes Vista's win yesterday :lol:
Classic.
You dont have to mad to be a coach but it helps :wink:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9YBgp_LaPWc& ... ed&search=

ManicD
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by ManicD »

Only if Asteras join us!

Furburger
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Furburger »

ManicD wrote:Only if Asteras join us!
All jokes aside... If all teams were willing to meet or submit something with the Federation, we would do it too. PM me if you're interested Manic

No left foot
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by No left foot »

Downs to win 6 nil......

It's only 2-0 if they forfeit....!

Mr Football
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Mr Football »

carra23 wrote:
Spellow House wrote: Well done to my Reserves who dominated the second half to finish 8-1. Great hattrick from Scotty. Windmill and Mr. Ed were insperational when they came on! And sublime coaching from Grav in the seniors! :D
Sublime move of the day was bringing robbie williams back on the wing for first team, best game i've seen him play. Think he'll cause some problems for the downs this weekend
DIVING:
Admition of defeat
Pure cheating
RUINS THE BEAUTIFUL GAME!!!

malone
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by malone »

Nah i think the message will be clear enough with just your teams. No need for Asteras to get involved.

BULLDOG
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by BULLDOG »

Mr Football wrote:
carra23 wrote:
Sublime move of the day was bringing robbie williams back on the wing for first team, best game i've seen him play. Think he'll cause some problems for the downs this weekend[/quot

too true laddy, been waiting to see this so called killer left foot and by golly did he show us it, best on the park was RM well done young man , just need to play like that each week.
onoir diomasack

CR7
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by CR7 »

should be an interestin game this wkd
between the downs and vista

Spellow House
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Spellow House »

carra23 wrote:

I think it was my move wasnt it? 8) Fork off! Fork off!!
EVERTONIANS ARE BORN, NOT MANUFACTURED. WE DO NOT CHOOSE, WE ARE CHOSEN. THOSE WHO UNDERSTAND, NEED NO EXPLANATION. THOSE WHO DONT....DONT MATTER!

Bosnian Pitbull
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Bosnian Pitbull »

yeah BOSNA hammered the poor Chileans 12-2..wish it was Elizabeth instead

mackem in blue
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mackem in blue »

well done to the vista lads yesterday, reserves showed the killer instinct in wanting to score as many as possible in the 90 minutes given, first half tighter than scoreline indicates but just too good in the second half. a's showed that they can come back from being two goals down, not let their heads down and attack. a special thanks to spellow, sidopolous, carra and stuart g, it has been a tough month or so in my life but it was good to be back out there playing like i know i can, thanks very much for your support it means alot more than you think.

IT DOESNT MATTER WHETHER YOU WIN BY 1 OR 7, WINNING IS WINNING. FUNNY HOW WINNING BY ONE CAN SOMETIMES FEEL BETTER.....
"I firmly believe that any mans finest hour - his greatest fulfillment to all he holds dear...... Is that moment when he has played his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the filed of battle....Victorious"

mackem in blue
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mackem in blue »

Sorry, forgot to mention the top night out at the ttg hotel on friday lads, if you had seen the state of the ex take that singer im sure you would have had doubts over his selection on sunday....disgracefull (a good laugh though). top photo on the mobile of skipper mcnicholl falling off the bouncers podium, had a bit of banter with the gully boys was hillarious with one claiming "west beach were sh**". They musnt have been too bad mate cos they beat you quite convincingly. AND you never answered my question, did you all get paid for friday nights performance at the gully hotel aswell or was that spending your "earnings"???
"I firmly believe that any mans finest hour - his greatest fulfillment to all he holds dear...... Is that moment when he has played his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the filed of battle....Victorious"

zola
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by zola »

furburger wrote:
All jokes aside... If all teams were willing to meet or submit something with the Federation, we would do it too. PM me if you're interested Manic
SAASL should do something about this issue for sure
Maybe the other Div 4 teams should all lodge official complaint or something?

robinfriday10
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by robinfriday10 »

not stirring the pot are we???
anybody who saw west beach last week would not think their shite.

mackem in blue
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mackem in blue »

not at all my dear friend. all that was said was true, maybe it was the ales responsible for the s*** he was dribbling, quite a few of your a's regulars written off, pissin' their cash up against the wall me thinks.....

robinfriday10
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by robinfriday10 »

like i said we know how good beach were! dribble it may be! shitstirring it may be??from which side?? cash?? they lost!!

mackem in blue
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mackem in blue »

not cabernet stirring robin, i assure you. i have proof on my nokia :wink: they didnt lose to you, i saw with my own two eyes (spying i was), "cash??" haha funny, i can play that game, sunderland are the best team in england!! see....

robinfriday10
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by robinfriday10 »

from the stadium of shite :wink: :wink: