collegiate league- totti

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

chris_ ikon
Squad Player
Squad Player

collegiate league- totti

Post by chris_ ikon »

hey Totti,

dont u know real amature soccer is played on sundays! why dont you and ur free kicks come play down at the raptors... play real amature soccer...

totti
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by totti »

mr ikon i dont want to play with backyarders,the collegiate league is more skillful and better clubs,not meat heads with attitudes or cavemen,go out and watch a rostrevor vs unley,you would be impressed.ask the wanderers they came fourth last year.

Redders
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Redders »

totti wrote:mr ikon i dont want to play with backyarders,the collegiate league is more skillful and better clubs,not meat heads with attitudes or cavemen,go out and watch a rostrevor vs unley,you would be impressed.ask the wanderers they came fourth last year.
haha..I watched A2 game last week, looked like a bunch of cavemen to me.

Juventino
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Juventino »

Well you need to watch A1!

Redders
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Redders »

The collegiate fees are much cheaper. What is it $100 to register a team?

nico
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by nico »

[quote="totti"]mr ikon i dont want to play with backyarders,the collegiate league is more skillful and better clubs,not meat heads with attitudes or cavemen,go out and watch a rostrevor vs unley,you would be impressed.ask the wanderers they came fourth last year.[/quote]

They also won the cup, with half the team they've got this year.

Mötley Crüe
In Memory of Dylan Tombides

Post by Mötley Crüe »

Are u fu.ke.n kidding me. "Collegiate" more skilful. Yer at wat, pulling there co.ks. Collegiate is a joke. Rostrevor are the only half skilful team in there and they cant even win a title cause there cabernet. All the players that still think there good enuff to play at club go to collegiate leauge so they can take the piss and all be superstars. They just cant get over the fact they were not good enuff at club level and still cant get over it. Collegiate leauge is similar to school soccer competition where the teams were absouloute rat crap.

totti
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by totti »

mr 80's man(motley crew), rostrevor should of beaten a premier league team in the cup,and they defeated all the div. 1 &2 amateur teams in pre season,dichead

Happy Kopite
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Happy Kopite »

totti wrote:mr 80's man(motley crew), rostrevor should of beaten a premier league team in the cup,and they defeated all the div. 1 &2 amateur teams in pre season,dichead
Hey totti, is Alex "Bad Boy" butler any good as a player? He reckons he's top sh*t.

chris_ ikon
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by chris_ ikon »

hey totti.....sorry i missed ya today u couldve passed on some tips about taking freek kicks.

Redders
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Redders »

totti wrote:mr 80's man(motley crew), rostrevor should of beaten a premier league team in the cup,and they defeated all the div. 1 &2 amateur teams in pre season,dichead
Thats funny we didnt play them.

waawaa
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by waawaa »

pre season is when most div 1 and 2 teams try new and young players. it counts for cabernet

Aldo Serena
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Aldo Serena »

Actually, you lost to AV Metro.

MSSC Blue Eagles
2011 Division 3 Champions

No Clever Alias
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by No Clever Alias »

I've now played in both leagues, and both are full of players with skill of varying degree, meat heads and fat b@stards who can't run!

Rostrevor are good in collegiate, but can be broken down and beaten. Unley are decent, and if CBC got their cabernet together they might be able to do a few good things too!

toy boy
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by toy boy »

Hey totti are you the tall lanky dude for who cant take free kicks?
Think i have seen you play your pretty crap ! :P

Mötley Crüe

Post by Mötley Crüe »

Excuse me MR. I wish i was totti. but the closest thing i can be is a rossi boy so il be the totti of rocs. U beat nothing. You lost to AV metro, u didnt played scrubber teams. You played st peters who are rat cr.ap, u played san marco who are div 4 or 3 (either way they are crap) and u struggled. Then with 20 mins left put that little guy on who scored something like 5 goals. WOw you beat st peters. woopy doo. And umm last time i looked, u cant even win collegiate leauge. Ohh and almost winning agains premier leauge teams. UMmm salsbury are the worst team i have ever seen in my existance. And you couldnt even beat them. 2 years ago metro u/23s beat there first team. So "almost" winning. ISnt winning. u came second out of two teams. THerefore u are the first loser. Therefore ur the only loser and therefore dont go making calls how collegiate leauge is more skilfull.

Mötley Crüe

Post by Mötley Crüe »

Ohh and about ameature leauge full of dicheads with attitudes. Umm look at rocs, u have that wan.ka linesman with the big mouth who is from ur club.

Aldo Serena
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Aldo Serena »

Mötley Crüe wrote:Excuse me MR. I wish i was totti. but the closest thing i can be is a rossi boy so il be the totti of rocs. U beat nothing. You lost to AV metro, u didnt played scrubber teams. You played st peters who are rat cr.ap, u played san marco who are div 4 or 3 (either way they are crap) and u struggled. Then with 20 mins left put that little guy on who scored something like 5 goals. WOw you beat st peters. woopy doo. And umm last time i looked, u cant even win collegiate leauge. Ohh and almost winning agains premier leauge teams. UMmm salsbury are the worst team i have ever seen in my existance. And you couldnt even beat them. 2 years ago metro u/23s beat there first team. So "almost" winning. ISnt winning. u came second out of two teams. THerefore u are the first loser. Therefore ur the only loser and therefore dont go making calls how collegiate leauge is more skilfull.
Relax, MC. ROCS dispatched St Peters pretty easily in the Eastern Suburbs Challenge final and even St Peters admitted they were a very good side. St Peters is far from crap as well.

MSSC Blue Eagles

Mötley Crüe

Post by Mötley Crüe »

St peters good. nooooooooo. they were good last year when some greek fellows played for them. This year they are no way near as good.

Aldo Serena
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Aldo Serena »

Mötley Crüe wrote:St peters good. nooooooooo. they were good last year when some greek fellows played for them. This year they are no way near as good.
Well, they are equal top of Sat Div 1, along with Adelaide Uni with 4 wins and a draw from 5 games?!?

MSSC Blue Eagles

getstuckin
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by getstuckin »

motley u really have no idea about st peters do u,they actually are a much better outfit than last season with a new coach whom gives then good direction.u must be the disgruntled greek whom couldnt get a game maybe! with out looking at the table i am pretty sure they are top of div 1 sat.

Mötley Crüe

Post by Mötley Crüe »

maybe that would be me.....if i was greek. Seem the person i was speaking of was some dimi guy who was good. Its only 5 games into the season pal. St peters wont even be in top 3 by the end.

Redders
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Redders »

St Peters beat our A's side full of B's players 5-2 in preseason. They arent the worst side going around thats for sure..

wizard
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by wizard »

Rostrevor vs Unley at Rostrevor this Saturday.

Huge game!