Farm thumps Limnos

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

the FAKE one
Apprentice
Apprentice

Farm thumps Limnos

Post by the FAKE one »

Sure you got some injuries, but so does everyother club.

I was briefly at the game on Sunday at grange for the second half as a neutral observer and saw that Limnos was under the pump the whole time.

Farm has only one good player and he is the blonde up front. I think he scored 3. He destroyed the defender that was marking him.

I must say that the score was a bit harsh though as Farm got the end of some pityful Limnos defending due to soft goals like an intercepted back pass from the Limnos blonde and a penalty from the no.5. The other 4 goals were put away in the 6 yard box as a glory boy should.

As for Farm to win the league, I dont think so. The key is to stop the blonde striker and Farm have nothing else to offer. This only based from Sundays viewing.

Heres a question for the Limnos boys. Is your team any different to that of last years div 3 winning team like a new coach, players, etc?

It was a very poor effort and with that performance you would struggle to survive in div 2.
"Thats not sexy football!" and "Play the FAKE one... again and again"

To Mati
Star Player
Star Player

Post by To Mati »

Fantastic news, but why didnt you register last week to inform us of Farm's thumping loss?

I know Limnos can't play soccer for bananas

sparts
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by sparts »

not real good news we have ingle in the cup! :shock:

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Le King »

my challenge was fair, the bloke jst dived hahaha
i know every team has injuries we copped em all in 1 game, and to our keeper of every1!! 1 nil with out keeper at half time, but credit 2 ingle farm, we drilled team!!

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Le King »

"rather lose 1 game 6nil, then lose 6 games 1nil"

the FAKE one
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by the FAKE one »

Yeah but Limnos is already with 2 losses at 5 games in and there's plenty more to come.

Dont worry you lose more than just 6 games and when its all said and done you will end up close to relegation.

My prediction is that Limnos will get thumped once again next league game by para hills. It will be 2 huge losses in consecutive weeks and I just hope for their sake its not more than 6.

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Le King »

yeh cause afta all we jst wanna stay in div 2!
thats the goal, u cant come into a league and expect 2 clean up...
u asses ur situatiuon halfway through the season, if u think u got a chance to go win the title u go all out...
we are happy mid table, but still plenty of time... wouldnt be counting ur eggs too soon! injuries 2 ur strikers and u wont have much

the FAKE one
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by the FAKE one »

If u honestly think that you will finish mid table with a performance like, then you are kidding yourselves.

Like Ive said before, every club has injuries so you can use that as an excuse. Vista has players out but they still had enough quality to beat last weeks league leaders.

No excuses dude. Set your standards low and you wont be dissapointed. I think a mid table position is out of your reach unless you are a granted a miracle by a higher power and learn how to play soccer. Its going to have to be one big miracle though based on last weeks performance. I just dont think you guys have what it takes to pull it off. Goodluck with it though. Ill pray for you as well cause you will certainly need all the help you can get.

Ollo Ollo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Ollo Ollo »

No problems Glory boy, we actually don't rate our striker as our best player although he is very good. He didn't play in round 1 and we won 5-2, we certainly have much better players than him.

the FAKE one
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by the FAKE one »

no offence dude but from what I saw hes your only good player. Hes the key to your team and if he has an off day then you guys will struggle to score like against para hills. Thats what I picked up from what I saw. I may be wrong but I honestly think hes the key to your team.

the REAL one
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by the REAL one »

we got our asses whipped badly to say the least on sun... full credit to ingle farm... in saying that 1 loss or win dont make a season... the way the league is atm things turn around quickly as u guys turned ur 5-1 thumping around... at least we can say that once our gk was injured and replaced by a player that doesnt play in goals, you scored 5 of your 6 goals... what was your excuse against phe for the 5 goal thumping?

i think marty lara is gr8 player and torsten is a proven finisher, but no torsten no farm

the FAKE one
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by the FAKE one »

true but 2 losses in 5 games will not do you any good and thats just the start of the season. Next game it will be 3 in 6 games. I agree tho that Farm will struggle without that blonde striker whatever his name is.
Also that player that uve mentioned as great. Are u serious? People throw around the word great too cheaply. A great is someone like Pele, Maradona, Zidane, Ronaldinho, etc. How can a player in amatuers be great? What have they achieved in the game to be called great. The players that I mentioned are great because theyve performed brilliantly at the highest level. I bet you half of the guys that play in this div havent even heard of that guy that you have just called great. So how does that make him great? He may be a decent player but he's no great, lets just get that straight!

the REAL one
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by the REAL one »

great player relative to the division we play in, played against him whilst he was in the state league, im not saying he is a superstar gracing the worlds greatest stadium...

now who looks like a complete idiot comparing a div 2 player to a wc winner?
A great is someone like Pele, Maradona, Zidane, Ronaldinho, etc
we have 9 points and the leaders 12 points, wow we are really struggling

the FAKE one
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by the FAKE one »

you have beaten the bottom teams. Wow thats a big achievement! Lets celebrate your 3 victories with another loss next league game.

Obviously you are cause you are calling an amatuer, great. Like I said dude, the word great is used too cheaply. Greats are compared, so how can this bloke be a great? A WC winner has the right to be called a great because of his achievement compared to some bloke playing in amatuers.

the REAL one
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by the REAL one »

ok bloke, the guy is horrible... u think i really care? i was just complimenting a player from farm, u think i give a fuck :roll:

and we are going to win div 2

Happy Kopite
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Happy Kopite »

Could glory boy and Torsten Rutter be one in the same???

If it is, then I've still got your old boots that you left behind when you trained at Vista about 18 months ago.

Kosta Utd
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Kosta Utd »

mmmmm
Last edited by Kosta Utd on Tue May 09, 2006 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kosta Utd
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Kosta Utd »

HEY GLORY HOLE.. wats ur problem?

u do nuthin but bag limnos.. obviously u have a big problem with us and i wouldnt be suprised if ur tha same cokroach who wrote the i hate limnos topic

i also doubt that you are a player from ingle farm.. i got an idea of who u may be

an wats with comparing a farm player with the likes of pele, maradona etc

psofio

the FAKE one
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by the FAKE one »

What are you on about bagging Limnos? I havent bagged Limnos as a club, the only thing I have been saying is referring to their performance on the weekend. Ive also said that Farm arent that good without their blonde striker either so perhaps you guys should learn to read my comments properly. You will realise that Ive been just stating what I saw from the game on Sunday and not get all defensive about it.

Please read all my comments before you decide on what names to call me and stuff. I have not intended to bag anyone nor do i think that i have. All Ive done is stated that Limnos' performance was poor and with a result like that, they will be close relegation. As for Farm, all I said was that there striker is the key. Merely and amatuer topic referring to the game I saw. As for the great part, unknown? is called an amatuer player great. You cant make a call like that when theyre obviously not. There is a difference.

Knight7
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Knight7 »

Glory Boy, we all know that you have played in 3 World Cups and managed a Premiership winning team in both England and Spain. Unlike some uneducated ex player who never did anything and has a huge chip on his shoulder! We are all awaiting your next insightful comments about the state of the game in general, your top 10 players of all time and who else apart from you is worthy of the title "Great Player". You have the stage oh master!

the FAKE one
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by the FAKE one »

Funny........Ive never said that I have. But whats wrong with the comments ive made about great?

Seriously answer it instead of jumping on the band wagon against me.

It is a legit comment.

The player may be good but he's not great!

the REAL one
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by the REAL one »

who cares? :roll:

its all gr8 2 me 8)

Knight7
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Knight7 »

GB, firstly you say you briefly watched the second half, however you make sweeping statements based on this "brief watching", Ingle Farm only have one player - Limnos will be close to relegation etc etc, if you make broad general and arrogant comments after briefly watching some of the second half, what would you be saying if you watched the whole game! Then you go all innocent - about people having a go at your comments ???

the FAKE one
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by the FAKE one »

exactly

whats everyone getting defensive for?

Ive said my comments and thoughts. Youve said your comments. You may agree, disagree or not even care about what I write. Thats fine. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Knight7
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Knight7 »

Fair Point, here's a good website for you will help you voice some more of your opinions http://www.bitterexplayer.com.au or this one http://www.talkagoodgame.com.au

Cheers

the FAKE one
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by the FAKE one »

I saw enough of the game to make a judgement. All goals but 1 were scored in the second half when I was there. As Ive said time and time again, my comments are based on what I saw of the game.

Kosta Utd
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Kosta Utd »

shiraz off glory hole u psofio..

ive worked it out.. stuntmaster fc = glory hole = bluemoon = (betchya heaps of people would like to know who bluemoon is, specially some campbell town players)

its a lil obvious when stuntmaster FC posts a topic that both glory boy and bluemoon have posted in and then glory hole tries to cover his tracks by making it seem like

1. glory hole was at the limnos game

2. glory hole doesnt hate limnos (BUT all posts made regarding limnos is full of failure so early in the season and said with passion i might add)

3. if glory hole didnt really care about limnos he certainly wouldnt be putting so much of his own time into bagging the club

my advice glory hole is shut tha shiraz up or i WILL expose BLUE MOON, and that aint just a threat psofio

Kosta Utd
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Kosta Utd »

lol knight7.. hey dude, havnt received that pm u sent so send me an email via football news to get my details to catch up in germany 06 8)

the REAL one
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by the REAL one »

i have read enough about you today glory boy and i think you are gr8

keep up the gr8 work champ :P

the FAKE one
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by the FAKE one »

Hahaha whatever dude

Ill see you at training tonight