imbros vs pontians

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

colon clenser
Apprentice
Apprentice

colon clenser

Post by colon clenser »

ill make sure we wear our cards around our necks on sunday

To Mati
Star Player
Star Player

Post by To Mati »

I'm putting 100 bucks on Dialos forgetting ours :D

Colon Clenser, are u playing sun?

colon clenser
Apprentice
Apprentice

colon clenser

Post by colon clenser »

might make a guest appearance ,,but im playing b,s against dinamo zagred

chris_ ikon
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by chris_ ikon »

played full game and scored in c's and also came off bench to set up one up in the b's...great day out for the colon clenser.

maxin in the shade
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by maxin in the shade »

should be an interesting game this week

pontians, undeafeated and looking menacing up against an understrength ISC side looking for a good showing after a couple of bad defeats

should be an interesting greek derby

hope it turns out to be a decent game

Hosovac
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Hosovac »

if u're understrength they'll probably pump ya comfortably...it's what happened to Croatia, take 4 or 5 out of the first team and their ready for a relegation battle! :lol: Raptors on their day can beat them.

Golden EAGLE
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Golden EAGLE »

I heard you had a few missing today Hosovac but we can only beat what the opposition supply. As for raptors I hope they have a full strength team available. I think it will be a great week for Greek Australians involved with these two clubs with the big game in melbourne then the bigger game at raptors home ground. Hopefully a huge crowd will be there to see a hard fought game between the two sides. I think even the b's game will be a tough close game too.

maxin in the shade
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by maxin in the shade »

Golden EAGLE wrote:As for raptors I hope they have a full strength team available. .
like most other amateur clubs, were battling with our fair share of injuries. last count was 5 first team regulars being out of the side.

but were still all looking forward to the game. hopefully it will be a well played and even contest.

the B's game beforehand looks like being an interesting one aswell like u said GE. both sides at the top of the table and ISC will be looking to continue their run of 5 successive wins - should be two interesting games