Refs

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

Rick James
In Memory of Dylan Tombides
In Memory of Dylan Tombides

Refs

Post by Rick James »

we were winning 3-1 on the weekend, with the slow start to the season it looks like the season is back on track !

While the other team were lucky to get a point against the B’s, scoring two goals in 15 minutes of extra time (What a Joke!)
:?: :evil:
Last edited by Rick James on Mon May 01, 2006 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

To Mati
Star Player
Star Player

Re: MA Hawks

Post by To Mati »

Rick James wrote: 15 minutes of extra time
Extra time? you mean a complete crap unofficial referee who finds it impossible to use a timepiece correctly and appropriately and hoping for a different result?

Yeah I believe Limnos had an away game like that last year, but Limnos still took the 3 points coz the other team was clearly hopeless.

MegaBonus
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by MegaBonus »

Yeah I believe Limnos had an away game like that last year, but Limnos still took the 3 points coz the other team was clearly hopeless.
youve just lost all credability as a moderator!!! :x :x :x

what did you say about bagging individuals and clubs????

but i guess we should ask, when you made the above comment, were you wearing your limnos hat or your moderator hat?????

To Mati
Star Player
Star Player

Post by To Mati »

MegaBonus wrote:
youve just lost all credability as a moderator!!! :x :x :x

what did you say about bagging individuals and clubs????

but i guess we should ask, when you made the above comment, were you wearing your limnos hat or your moderator hat?????
What I said was personal attacks will not be tolerated (if you are unsure about the meaning behind it maybe phone a friend). What does matter Megabonus (in answer to your all important question :? ) , in my above post I have only mentioned Limnos. Of course I'm wearing my Limnos hat, I play for them.

Any more questions :?:

MegaBonus
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by MegaBonus »

What I said was personal attacks will not be tolerated
i really dont want to give your post more attention that it deserves (up until now i think you along with the others have done a teriffic job) but im sure you also mentioned CLUBS along with personal attacks. that is why you deleted the "ISC Turks" post.

also

i cant understand why you would want to rehash an incident which created bad blood between two teams that have more in common than just kicking a round ball. if you were joking put a smiley face on the end of your sentence because sarcasm doesnt work with this medium.

also

btw - this team that was 'clearly hopeless', finished second and if you werent too scared to play them wouldve finished........ :lol: :lol: you get my picture

Gamoto mouni
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Gamoto mouni »

MegaBonus, Get real,
1. First you needed to have beaten us.
2. Then you needed to win by more than a 9 goal dif.
3. Last but not least, you need your PLAYERS PASSES.

you banana lol

Knight7
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Knight7 »

Mega, I tink the 95% of people who didn't know what club he was talking about do now!

I think you will both be in Division 2 next year, so either kiss and make up or bring it on!

chris_ ikon
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by chris_ ikon »

how does it feel not having the Raptors in ur Div knights7, i think it was 6 straight years...is matty and ur linesman having withdraw symptoms?

MegaBonus
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by MegaBonus »

@ stinky moun....

if you read my earlier posts, you would understand the significance of the smiley face at the end of the sentence.

@ knight7

i appreciate your comment but you can only remain quiet on some issues for so long. the other day i spoke to the ref who was to referee on that 'ill fated' sunday and his comments regarding the opposition were not too complimentary

To Mati
Star Player
Star Player

Post by To Mati »

once again, I was bashing at the crap refeering against a team we completely dominated and were hopeless. Not for the season, but against us. I tried to avoid mentioning the clubs name, but hey if you feel like revealing it, so be it.
Last edited by To Mati on Tue May 02, 2006 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

To Mati
Star Player
Star Player

Post by To Mati »

that is why you deleted the "ISC Turks" post.
No, I said I would have done so IF I was moderator at the time (I wasn't) because

1. It was racially motivated.
2. Had really nothing to do with soccer.

MegaBonus
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by MegaBonus »

i just cant understand why a club that won both the A' and B's would continue to whinge about the past. get on with playing in the 2nd div. you do yourselves no favours. let s;eeping dogs lie. all the best!

Knight7
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Knight7 »

chris_ ikon wrote:how does it feel not having the Raptors in ur Div knights7, i think it was 6 straight years...is matty and ur linesman having withdraw symptoms?
Chris, yeah we miss you guys, can you remember when our B's were playing you one year at our ground and the Ref pulled a muscle - our "linesman" took over and almost caused a riot! One of your players got injured shocking tackle - stretchered off and you didn't even get a foul! He could cause a riot at the Vatican! Matt has calmed down a lot - age gets to everyone - say hi to Arthur for me

Kosta Utd
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Kosta Utd »

hey mega.. ur tha kreas with tha smart ass mouth who cant let sleeping dogs lie..

get over it.. we got promoted and u didnt (ps, u didnt even deserve to get promoted to div 3 last season as u only got promoted via default)

colon clenser
Apprentice
Apprentice

colon clenser

Post by colon clenser »

we apologise for getting promoted kosta,blame the league ,not us

Kosta Utd
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Kosta Utd »

not after an apology colon..

MegaBonus
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by MegaBonus »

@ kosta

do yourself a favour and read posts from the beginning!!!!!

it was 'FRAPPE' who reignited the issue.

not me, nor anyone else from the raptors!!!!!

just like it was one of your players (the DJ i think) who ran home and got on the forum and posted on that sun last year after the matches did not take place.

this forum has been great for a long while. these issue havent been raised and NO raptor player/committe person has posted any crap. that is until frappes comment :x

To Mati
Star Player
Star Player

Post by To Mati »

MegaBonus wrote:@ kosta

do yourself a favour and read posts from the beginning!!!!!

it was 'FRAPPE' who reignited the issue.

not me, nor anyone else from the raptors!!!!!

just like it was one of your players (the DJ i think) who ran home and got on the forum and posted on that sun last year after the matches did not take place.

this forum has been great for a long while. these issue havent been raised and NO raptor player/committe person has posted any crap. that is until frappes comment :x

How do I possibly ignite the issue without mentioning ISC anywhere. And form what I recall it was your players who started with the crap attitude at our ground calling us every name in the book in front of our supporters -quite a few who were young kids. (thats what pissed me off more than anything - your foul mouths esp that kosta bloke) Shame to yourselves. You forgot your cards, It was our every right to make that decision. Forget that filotimo crap, your team blew that in the 1st round. Grow up and accept those facts.

Kosta Utd
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Kosta Utd »

yeah we'll ur, chris, "rick james" arnt helping by adding fuel to the fire..

i woulda thought an educated person such as urself would of figured it out..

anyway.. one thing i will agree with ya on is tha fact that it was a lovely period of bliss when neither of our clubs were having verbal slanging matches with each other..

i hope this petty arguing will subside and this continues on the forum, for the benefit of both our clubs and anyone else who has to put up with it by reading it