Search found 551 matches

by Cooper
Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:11 pm
Forum: Other Sports
Topic: Ashes 21/22
Replies: 77
Views: 579

Re: Ashes 21/22

God is an Englishman wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:52 pm
Cooper wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:47 pm
MegaBonus wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:45 pm
very happy to hold others accountable but worms away when he doesnt like it.... :clap: :clap: :clap:
Never have truer words been spoken lol
Are you two starting a slave convention?
What irrelevant point are you trying miserably to make now?
by Cooper
Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:47 pm
Forum: Other Sports
Topic: Ashes 21/22
Replies: 77
Views: 579

Re: Ashes 21/22

MegaBonus wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:45 pm
very happy to hold others accountable but worms away when he doesnt like it.... :clap: :clap: :clap:
Never have truer words been spoken lol
by Cooper
Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:19 pm
Forum: Other Sports
Topic: Ashes 21/22
Replies: 77
Views: 579

Re: Ashes 21/22

As i said, its all just speculation at this point. Its a matter of opinion. There will be tens of thousands if not more fans watching on TV around the world. Yes, that's exactly the same. :lol: When did i say it was? All you said was sport is pointless without fans, tens of thousands of fans will s...
by Cooper
Thu Sep 09, 2021 12:48 pm
Forum: Other Sports
Topic: Ashes 21/22
Replies: 77
Views: 579

Re: Ashes 21/22

As far as im aware nothing has been sorted out yet in regards to how many can come (family friends fans etc), so saying some is a reasonable statement to make. No matter what the tournament should still be held. Its irrelevant what other countries would or wouldn't do. So far no oberseas fans are a...
by Cooper
Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:54 am
Forum: Other Sports
Topic: Ashes 21/22
Replies: 77
Views: 579

Re: Ashes 21/22

100% agree with this. No way it should be cancelled just because some wont be able to be there. Some? Practically the entire support of one country and their families Wouldn't happen in other countries. As far as im aware nothing has been sorted out yet in regards to how many can come (family frien...
by Cooper
Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:26 pm
Forum: Other Sports
Topic: Ashes 21/22
Replies: 77
Views: 579

Re: Ashes 21/22

lol both lots are yobs after a gutful of piss but you dont call off series just cos some cant get in to watch 100% agree with this. No way it should be cancelled just because some wont be able to be there. Some? Practically the entire support of one country and their families Wouldn't happen in oth...
by Cooper
Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:49 pm
Forum: Other Sports
Topic: Ashes 21/22
Replies: 77
Views: 579

Re: Ashes 21/22

lol both lots are yobs after a gutful of piss but you dont call off series just cos some cant get in to watch 100% agree with this. No way it should be cancelled just because some wont be able to be there. Some? Practically the entire support of one country and their families Wouldn't happen in oth...
by Cooper
Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:43 pm
Forum: Other Sports
Topic: Ashes 21/22
Replies: 77
Views: 579

Re: Ashes 21/22

Dave now from No 9 wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:21 pm
lol both lots are yobs after a gutful of piss but you dont call off series just cos some cant get in to watch
100% agree with this. No way it should be cancelled just because some wont be able to be there.
by Cooper
Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:42 pm
Forum: Other Sports
Topic: Ashes 21/22
Replies: 77
Views: 579

Re: Ashes 21/22

Should still go ahead but I'd say crowd numbers will be reduced and may not play in the same places as usual
by Cooper
Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:34 pm
Forum: Other Sports
Topic: AFL 2021
Replies: 44
Views: 1425

Re: AFL 2021

In the way wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:26 pm
Cooper wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:18 pm
Grand Final officially being played at Optus Stadium in Perth this year.
how do people from interstate go if they have to self quarantine for two weeks ? or does that not apply to afl supporters ?
No idea how it will all work and what restrictions etc will be in place at that stage.
by Cooper
Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:18 pm
Forum: Other Sports
Topic: AFL 2021
Replies: 44
Views: 1425

Re: AFL 2021

Grand Final officially being played at Optus Stadium in Perth this year.
by Cooper
Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:25 am
Forum: Other Sports
Topic: AFL 2021
Replies: 44
Views: 1425

Re: AFL 2021

B.Toomer wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:54 pm
What a load of your usual rubbish. It's to do with money & bowing down to the afl. Keep guessing.
Haha c grade is back at it again.
Try harder next time lol
by Cooper
Fri Aug 27, 2021 4:27 pm
Forum: Other Sports
Topic: AFL 2021
Replies: 44
Views: 1425

Re: AFL 2021

Dave now from No 9 wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:43 pm
few thousand at protest march bad , twenty thousand at footy good , dont you like how this virus is so choosy
My guess is its more to do with a regulated crowd versus a non regulated one.
by Cooper
Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:36 pm
Forum: Other Sports
Topic: Tokyo 2020 Olympics
Replies: 250
Views: 2541

Re: Tokyo 2020 Olympics

God is an Englishman wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:39 am
I don't need to try harder, you've already agreed with me.
You lost again lol

Try harder next time
by Cooper
Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:34 pm
Forum: Other Sports
Topic: Tokyo 2020 Olympics
Replies: 250
Views: 2541

Re: Tokyo 2020 Olympics

So of youve believe it exists then obviously you agree with me...AGAIN. Wow you really have lost it lol You lost once again lol Try harder next time You've been owned AGAIN. Twice you've argued things we agree on. You lost once again lol Try harder next time Keep arguing things we agree on, it's fu...
by Cooper
Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:09 am
Forum: Other Sports
Topic: Tokyo 2020 Olympics
Replies: 250
Views: 2541

Re: Tokyo 2020 Olympics

God is an Englishman wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:31 am
Cooper wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:52 pm
God is an Englishman wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:21 pm
So of youve believe it exists then obviously you agree with me...AGAIN.
Wow you really have lost it lol

You lost once again lol

Try harder next time
You've been owned AGAIN. Twice you've argued things we agree on.
You lost once again lol

Try harder next time
by Cooper
Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:52 pm
Forum: Other Sports
Topic: Tokyo 2020 Olympics
Replies: 250
Views: 2541

Re: Tokyo 2020 Olympics

God is an Englishman wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:21 pm
So of youve believe it exists then obviously you agree with me...AGAIN.
Wow you really have lost it lol

You lost once again lol

Try harder next time
by Cooper
Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:16 pm
Forum: Other Sports
Topic: Tokyo 2020 Olympics
Replies: 250
Views: 2541

Re: Tokyo 2020 Olympics

And as previously stated but you ignore. You have asked for facts about Southern Ireland, what facts would you like? I asked for evidence of your statements, you still continue to dodge and deflect. What is the official name of what you call southern ireland? No, you asked for facts. I even provide...
by Cooper
Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:27 pm
Forum: Other Sports
Topic: Tokyo 2020 Olympics
Replies: 250
Views: 2541

Re: Tokyo 2020 Olympics

And as previously stated but you ignore. You have asked for facts about Southern Ireland, what facts would you like? I asked for evidence of your statements, you still continue to dodge and deflect. What is the official name of what you call southern ireland? No, you asked for facts. I even provide...
by Cooper
Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:44 am
Forum: Other Sports
Topic: Tokyo 2020 Olympics
Replies: 250
Views: 2541

Re: Tokyo 2020 Olympics

God is an Englishman wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:23 am
And as previously stated but you ignore.

You have asked for facts about Southern Ireland, what facts would you like?
I asked for evidence of your statements, you still continue to dodge and deflect.

What is the official name of what you call southern ireland?
by Cooper
Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:00 am
Forum: Other Sports
Topic: Tokyo 2020 Olympics
Replies: 250
Views: 2541

Re: Tokyo 2020 Olympics

You have been shown many times how you are wrong. Haha keep dodging and spouting opinions. Keep denying the official word from your own teams website lol I have explained your error to you. What facts did you want about southern ireland? No opinions in there, just facts. BOA. Opinions do not equal ...
by Cooper
Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:22 pm
Forum: Other Sports
Topic: Tokyo 2020 Olympics
Replies: 250
Views: 2541

Re: Tokyo 2020 Olympics

God is an Englishman wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:19 pm
You have been shown many times how you are wrong.
Haha keep dodging and spouting opinions.

Keep denying the official word from your own teams website lol
by Cooper
Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:07 pm
Forum: Other Sports
Topic: Tokyo 2020 Olympics
Replies: 250
Views: 2541

Re: Tokyo 2020 Olympics

Mainly because it's the only thing I discussed originally, and we agree, a point that seems foreign to you. For some reason you decided to answer a question that wasn't even asked. They can represent S Ireland, that's a fact. Thats like saying australia isn't the name of the country, do you always ...
by Cooper
Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:37 pm
Forum: Other Sports
Topic: Tokyo 2020 Olympics
Replies: 250
Views: 2541

Re: Tokyo 2020 Olympics

Yes i do believe the term Great Britain refers to 3 countries as we all know and havent disputed. Then why do you keep arguing and disputing that we agree. Very strange. That statement is irrelevant when it comes to who is represented by their Olympic team since it includes Northern Ireland as stat...
by Cooper
Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:40 pm
Forum: Other Sports
Topic: Tokyo 2020 Olympics
Replies: 250
Views: 2541

Re: Tokyo 2020 Olympics

Haha your cooked. It's literally right there in front of you, actual proof and you ignore it. You've provide not 1 bit of proof of your claims, your opinions mean nothing. Try harder next time lol Typical of you here, ignoring the questions and ignoring the facts because they dont suit your argumen...
by Cooper
Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:18 pm
Forum: Other Sports
Topic: Tokyo 2020 Olympics
Replies: 250
Views: 2541

Re: Tokyo 2020 Olympics

As it says the British Olympic Association. As I've always said, NI athletes can conpete for GB or S Ireland so NI may compete under the Union Flag but the country doesn't. How many countries in GB? What facts do you want about S Ireland? Time for you to actually answer the questions. Haha your coo...
by Cooper
Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:17 pm
Forum: Other Sports
Topic: Tokyo 2020 Olympics
Replies: 250
Views: 2541

Re: Tokyo 2020 Olympics

As it says the British Olympic Association. As I've always said, NI athletes can conpete for GB or S Ireland so NI may compete under the Union Flag but the country doesn't. How many countries in GB? What facts do you want about S Ireland? Time for you to actually answer the questions. Haha your coo...
by Cooper
Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:58 pm
Forum: Other Sports
Topic: Tokyo 2020 Olympics
Replies: 250
Views: 2541

Re: Tokyo 2020 Olympics

As it says the British Olympic Association. As I've always said, NI athletes can conpete for GB or S Ireland so NI may compete under the Union Flag but the country doesn't. How many countries in GB? What facts do you want about S Ireland? Time for you to actually answer the questions. Haha your coo...
by Cooper
Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:38 pm
Forum: Other Sports
Topic: Tokyo 2020 Olympics
Replies: 250
Views: 2541

Re: Tokyo 2020 Olympics

You are wrong lol Keep going, keep looking the fool NI is not part of GB? Fact. NI is part of the GB Olympic Team. FACT. Theyre not, but that's not relevant to you agreeing with me. Lol its the whole argument but you know that. Prove that they aren't part of the Great Britain and Northern Ireland O...
by Cooper
Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:03 am
Forum: Other Sports
Topic: Tokyo 2020 Olympics
Replies: 250
Views: 2541

Re: Tokyo 2020 Olympics

So you didn't agree that NI isn't part of GB? You are wrong lol Keep going, keep looking the fool NI is not part of GB? Fact. NI is part of the GB Olympic Team. FACT. Theyre not, but that's not relevant to you agreeing with me. Lol its the whole argument but you know that. Prove that they aren't pa...